Misty Rain

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

            Daesung came back to his normal life again. Unfortunately, his schedule is so tight that he hasn’t got the opportunity to visit Sora since he was out. With that fact, he was actually very worried.

 

            “Why the long face?” Taeyang asked.

            “Missing your girlfriend?”

            “Hyung… here we go again.”

            “Daesung-ah…” Taeyang sat beside him. “I’m just helping you realize your feelings here… Tell me, honestly… who are you thinking of?”

            “No one.”

            “Honestly.”

            “Okay, okay… it’s Sora.”

            “See, I told you… You’re starting to fall in love with her.”

            “I don’t know but she’s really special and unique. She never smiles often but when she does, she’s really pretty. She’s polite to the elders and when she does something, she always puts her best effort on it… I really miss her.” Taeyang nodded and just looked at Daesung with a “See” expression.

 

            Meanwhile, Sora’s still the normal patient in the hospital although she started to smile less and less since she felt alone again. She actually feels bad towards Daesung because he didn’t fulfill his promise of visiting her.

 

            “Sora, it’s time for your Blood Test.” She nodded and handed out her hand to the nurse.

            “You seem to be sad these past few days… Do you miss Daesung-sshi?” She blushed as she heard Daesung’s name.

            “What are you talking about unni? How could I miss him? He doesn’t even remember me.” She showed a pissed expression.

            “Aigoo… how will you even know?” She didn’t answer. “Okay, done!”

            “Thanks.”

 

            Knock. Knock.

 

            “Who could it be? It might be Daesung-sshi.” The nurse said. Sora suddenly became attentive and stared at the door while the nurse opened it but unfortunately, it was just another nurse delivering Sora’s medicines. She sighed.

            “Aigoo… waiting for someone else?” the other nurse teased while the other chuckled.

            “UNNI!”

 

            After Sora’s appointments with the nurses, she decided to have a walk in the garden. The kids were there as well as the halmunnis, it was a very normal day… but then again, she felt lonely. She sat under the shade of a big tree and rest her back on its trunk. She slowly closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

 

            “So you were just slacking off here?” Someone spoke. Sora was startled. She immediately opened her eyes and to her surprise, Daesung was standing in front of her.

            “OMO! Why are you here?”

            “Why? Am I not welcome here anymore?” Daesung smiled and sat beside her.

            “That’s not what I meant, it’s just that…”

            “You missed me…” Sora looked away.

            “Why would I?” Daesung chuckled.

            “You’re blushing!”

            “Am not!” she argued and gave Daesung a very mad stare. Daesung just looked at her and smiled.

            “But I’ve missed you…” He looked very sincere. She was stunned and her heart suddenly raced.

            “Kids, it’s going to rain! Get in here! You too Sora!” I don’t know if it was a good thing when the nurse yelled and broke the awkward atmosphere between them. They hurriedly ran to get some cover.

            “Been busy?” Daesung nodded.

            “Sorry if I didn’t visit you.”

            “It’s okay. Idols are always busy, right?” Suddenly the rain started pouring.

            “Aigoo… it was sunny a while ago and now there’s rain.” Sora grinned.

            “Do you hate it?”

            “Not really… but I don’t think I like it either.”

            “I like the rain though…”

            “Why?”

            “The raindrops are just like a person’s tear which cleanses their hearts as the rain cleanses the world.” She smiled.

            “I think you’re weird.” Both of them laughed.

            “Since you like it a lot, why don’t we make the most out of it?”

            “Huh?” Suddenly, Daesung pulled Sora to the field and showered in the rain.

            “Kang Daesung, you’re crazy! Aish, it’s too cold!” Daesung chuckled while watching Sora be piss.

            “Just enjoy it!” Sora gave up and laughed with him. They played in the rain together until it stopped.

 

*************************************************

updated again! :))

Happy New Year guys ♥

@kadinoona ~ thanks unni! :)

have a great year guys :)

♥ yehl Ü