Source of Strength

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

            Sora was soundly sleeping while Daesung was by her side watching her every move. Taeyang and TOP were also in the same room waiting for Daesung. They were worried about him, he might break down in any moment. He was staring at Sora like he was memorizing every part of her body. Sometimes, he’ll smile like he was remembering something but most of the time he will have this expressionless face towards her. Finally, he stood up and came to his hyungs.

 

            “Let’s go hyung. We still need to wake up early for practice.”

            “Why don’t you just stay with her here tonight?” Daesung shook his head and smiled.

            “She will think that she’s a burden again and will blame herself so I don’t want to stay here anymore. I know noona will take care of her. I will just visit right after our practice tomorrow.” He smiled again. TOP and Taeyang just nodded and they head back to the dorm. Daesung was quiet when they were on their way. He didn’t speak a word nor looked at his hyungs’ faces. When they came, he immediately went to his room without even saying goodnight. Taeyang and TOP felt so bothered.

 

            “He’s keeping it all by himself again.” They sighed and just went inside their rooms.

 

            Meanwhile, before sleeping Daesung had a call from Sora.

 

            “Why are you calling this late at night? You should just sleep by now. Do you already feel fine?” Daesung worriedly said.

            “Yes. I’m fine now. I just wanted to apologize for making you worried again. I’m really sorry for ruining our date.” He heard her heaved a deep sigh.

            “Don’t worry. It’s like I’m used to it because you’re really a worrisome girl.”

            “YAH!” he laughed when he realized that he made Sora angry.

            “I was just joking… I’m glad you’re fine now because you can be mad at me already.” He smiled.

            “Thank you!”

            “For what?”

            “For always being there...” Daesung didn’t answer. “Daesung, are you still there?” but he still didn’t answer like he didn’t hear anything at all. “OMO. The connection might not be good because I can’t hear you. Anyway, it’s too late now. You still have schedules tomorrow. Good night!”

 

            Daesung sighed upon hearing his phone beep which means that Sora already disconnected. He put his arm on top of his face.

 

            “How about you Sora, can’t you just stay with me as always too?” Slowly, tears rolled down his face thinking of what the doctor told him.

 

            It was indeed a long night for him.

 

            As promised, after his schedules, Daesung went to the hospital to visit Sora and take her to a movie but unfortunately…

 

            “She can’t go out anymore…” Daesung felt sad but he just accepted the fact that there are limits to what he can do for her.

            “I understand, sorry for the trouble.”

 

            Sora came out of the doctor’s room after her check up, she looked lonely as she looked at Daesung but she still tried to smile despite the pain and sadness she was feeling.

 

            “I’m sorry…” she said as tears rolled down her eyes. Daesung was so hurt when he saw her cry but tried to be braver and smiled for her.

            “Yah! Why are you even crying? It’s fine… it’s not like you can’t do anything anymore…” he hugged her tight.

 

“Yah! Yah! Why are you so dramatic in here?” Out of nowhere, the Big Bang boys came with all smiles on their face. Daesung and Sora looked at each other with confused expressions.

            “Why are you here?”

            “We heard about the cancellation of your date so we made a good surprise for both of you.” Sora smiled but Daesung was still in shock.

            “Yah! Come on hyung! You really have to see this!” Seungri pulled Daesung’s hands as Taeyang helped Sora move her wheel chair.

 

            Sora was so excited to see what the boys’ prepared as well as Daesung. The boys brought them to Sora’s room.

 

            “TADA!” GD said as he pointed to the room.

            “What is it hyung?”

            “You have to wait till you’re inside.” TOP said.

 

            To their surprise, Sora’s room turned into a mini cinema. The walls were all black and there was a huge television there like a real cinema. Sora was so happy when she saw it.

 

            “You didn’t have to do this.” She said.

            “You’re like a sister to us so we want you to be happy as well.” She smiled as she talked to Taeyang.

 

            Instead of Daesung and Sora watching a movie alone, Sora told the boys to stay and watch with them as her gratitude and the boys did what she said and stayed.

 

            Daesung watched Sora while she was laughing and being drawn to the movies they were watching. She looked very happy and lively. He also felt happy seeing her like that. They didn’t felt the time pass and when they noticed it, it was already night time. Sora fell asleep while they were watching so the boys decided to just leave her to have a good sleep.

 

            “Aigoo ~ That was fun! I never had time to watch a movie. I think the last time was when TOP hyung starred in Into The Fire. So refreshing!” Seungri said while they were going home.

            “Thank you guys. That was really amazing.” Daesung spoke to them. All of them smiled at him.

            “You’re always welcome. We just want you to know that no matter what happens, we are always here for you… so don’t give up just yet, okay? Don’t lose hope!” Daesung smiled and nodded. He felt a little lighter knowing that he had friends like BigBang to always support him and stay beside him.

 

**********************************************************

AYO YORROBUN ~

it's been a while right? my internet connection so i can't update often. so sad! T__T

but still, i will try hard. this story has few more chapters to go so i hope you'll stay with me till the end. :D

and yeah ~ BIGBANG IS BACK! :D

haha. i hope you would also support them. :D i know you will. :))

anyway, have a nice day!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

♥ yehl

(ilavicecream)