Saengil Chukhae Sora!

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

“Time flies so fast…” Taeyang told Daesung as they were on their way to YGE Building. He just nodded and smiled.

            “It’s exactly 3 years from now, right?” Jiyong said.

            “Yeah…” he answered softly. Silence covered them. “Yah! Hyungs~ Let’s not have this awkward atmosphere…” he acted cute in front of them. His two hyungs laughed at him.

            “Arraso! (I understand!) We should be happy, right?!” Taeyang said as he wrapped his arms on Daesung’s shoulder.

            “Yeah~ Kaja-yo! (Let’s go!)”

 

            They came to YGE Building in no time. On their way there, Daesung suddenly bumped into a girl.

            “Mianhae~ I didn’t –“ Daesung stopped.

            “No… it’s fine, I’m also sorry for not looking…” she bowed but she was surprise to see Daesung staring at her… “Hmmm… I’m sorry sir… but why are you staring… at me?” Daesung finally came back to his conscious.

            “Mianhae~ Mianhae~” he bowed. “Nothing… I’m really sorry again…”

            “Ah… I see, I’m very fine now… I’m in a hurry so bye.” She smiled. Daesung was once again captivated.

            “YAH! Do you like her?!” Taeyang teased. Daesung was startled.

            “No hyung… I don’t know... there’s just something about her...”

            “Okay. Let’s go now.” He nodded.

            “Something… something special…”

 

            They entered the practice room to practice for their new song.

 

            “Oh! You’re all here!” YG said.

            “Annyeong Yorrobun~” Daesung happily greeted all of them.

            “Since all of you are here, I’d like to introduce you to Hwang Shi Na. She’s our new coordinator. Please treat her well.” She turned out to be the girl Daesung bumped.

            “You?!”

            “Ahh… That’s why you look so familiar, you were Kang Daesung after all. Mianhae if I didn’t greet you properly a while ago. I wanted to meet the president in time. I’m really sorry.”

            “No… no… Don’t be sorry, it’s fine.” He smiled at her purely as she smiled back.

 

            Daesung decided to go somewhere to celebrate this important day for him but unfortunately it was raining so hard.

 

            “Aigoo~ Why is it raining when I need to go somewhere important?! Aish!”

            “Oh… Daesung-sshi?! (Mr. Daesung?!)” Shi Na saw him waiting at the outside for the rain to stop.

            “Ah… you’re going home already?” she smiled and nodded at him.

            “I see.” Shi Na sat beside Daesung while both of them waited for the rain to stop.

            “The rain isn’t stopping. Aigoo!” Daesung murmured.

            “Do you dislike it?” Shi Na asked.

            “Not really… but it’s quite disturbing since I need to go somewhere today.”

            “Hmm… I think the rain is special.” She said while looking at the rain drops.

            “Huh?”

            “I don’t know why, but there’s something about it that makes it special… The rain is like a teardrop… cleanses the world like a tear cleanses the heart.” Daesung smiled.

            “Why? Am I that weird?” she laughed at herself.

            “No… it’s just that, I didn’t think that there are many people who liked the rain.”

            “Maybe…” Suddenly, the rain stopped.

            “Oh! Finally!” Daesung stood up. “Do you want a ride?” Shi Na shook her head.

            “No. I’m fine but real thanks.” She smiled and waved at him as she went on her way.

 

            Daesung looked at her and still felt something about her. He doesn’t know what was it but he was sure that she was different. She was indeed special...

 

            In a while, he came to the place where he originally planned to go.

 

            “Yah! I’m back… Did you miss me?” Daesung said. “Saengil Chukhae (Happy Birthday) So Ra-yah!” he smiled…

 

**********************************************

HOORAY for the first chapter. :)) hha. sorry guys if i've worked on it slowly. :))

anyway, i hope you would like this one.

hurrr ~ my subscribers dropped again. but thanks for staying guys. :D

♥ yehl Ü