Special Day

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

“Good morning!” Daesung greeted Sora cheerfully.

“Did you sleep here?” Sora immediately asked.

“Of course not. I just came here earlier.”

“Why?!” Sora looked so confused and dazed. It was just 6am in the morning but Daesung was already there.

“Pabo. Did you really forget today?”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

Suddenly…

 

“Saengil Chukahamnida ~ Saengil Chukahamnida~  Saengil chukha Dear Sora ~ Saengil Chukahamnida!” Sora looked so shocked seeing the nurses as well as the Big Bang members standing in front of her bringing a big cake with party hats on their heads. She laughed again and looked like her energy came back to her.

“Thank you!” she smiled brightly and looked at Daesung.

“You even forgot your birthday. Pabo!” Daesung patted her head as she laughed.

“Blow your candles!” Her friends said and she immediately followed.

“And for the gift…” Daesung slowly handed out a small box in front of her. Sora’s expression changed into a very shock one.

“Daesung-ah…”

“Like what I’ve said before, you are really good in figuring things out… Yes, I know you are thinking that I’m proposing right? And you were correct…”

“But…”

“Shhh…” he smiled and cupped her face.

“I know that you don’t want me to be a young widow. I’m proposing right now but it’s not for a real wedding but just for a fake one… I just want to fulfill your dream…” he looked at her seriously. “Aside from that, even if you don’t want me to be a young widow, I still want to be married to the person I love even if it’s only fake. The wedding might be fake but our feelings are real.” He winked at her then she smiled. “Now. Don’t let me be embarrassed in front of our friends… so…” he slowly knelt down in front of Sora. “Kim Sora, will you marry me?” Sora looked at the faces of the people around her first. All of them seemed nervous and was waiting for her response, she looked at Daesung’s sincere face and finally smiled.

“Yes… I will.” All of the people started cheering and shouting for joy especially Daesung. He felt so happy and hugged her tight.

“So now, why don’t we also do the wedding today?”

“Huh?” Another surprise came to Sora. Daesung winked at her and immediately came out. The nurses were left with her. “What’s happening?” she said.

“Just go with the flow.”

 

Out of nowhere, one of the nurse showed a very gorgeous white dress to her.

 

“Daesung-sshi wants you to be the most beautiful bride ever so we need to hurry things up and make you extra extra pretty.” Sora responded with a big curve in her face. But she started to cry.

“Yah! Why are you crying?” one nurse sat beside her and wiped her tears. She still smiled despite the flowing tears from her eyes.

“I’m just so thankful to have you. Thank you for always taking care of me!” The other nurses’ tears started to flow as well.

“Why are you all like that? This should be a happy event but we are all crying…” They all hugged Sora while all of them cried.

            “Aigoo… Let’s stop crying and start preparing, okay?”

 

            Few minutes later…

 

            “Why are they so long?” Daesung murmured.

            “The groom must wait and be patient.” Taeyang patted his back and smiled at him. “You both went a long way…” Daesung smiled back and nodded at him.

            “The bride is coming! Get on your places!” Seungri shouted excitedly as she saw Sora coming from the stairs.

 

(right click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwINC-5Pro)

 

            She was so elegant. Daesung satred at her while she was still in her wheel chair. She smiled at the sight of him. The nurses carefully and slowly helped her on her way to Daesung. Sora was captivated with the scenery in front of her. The man she loves is waiting for her. The people whom were very close to her heart were there to see her. On her birthday, on her special day.

 

            “Unni, let’s stop here.” Sora suddenly said.

            “But…” the nurse was confused.

            “I’ll walk on my own.”

 

            She was having a hard time standing up but luckily, TOP and GD were there to help her. They helped her walk the aisle while Daesung was waiting for her.

 

            “This is it.” Taeyang whipered. Daesung’s eyes were locked at Sora. She was so beautiful that he can’t take his eyes from her.

 

            Finally, she was standing right in front of him.

 

            “You look so beautiful.” He whispered and took her hand. Sora smiled warmly at him.

            “Thank you for making this the most wonderful day of my life.” Tears started to form in the corner of her eyes.

            “Yah! It isn’t starting yet so don’t you cry now!” he kissed her hand and the other nodded.

 

            “You may now state your wedding vows…”

 

            “I, Kang Daesung, take you Kim Sora, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

 

            “I, Kim Sora, take you Kang Daesung, to be my (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

 

            The crowd cheered upon hearing Daesung and Sora’s vows. Both of them looked at each other with a smile on their face after promising their love to each other.

 

            “You may now kiss the bride.”

 

            Daesung slowly removed the veil that was hindering him from seeing Sora’s beautiful face. Sora was all red because she feels so nervous. Her heats raced like there will be no tomorrow. Daesung held her hand tightly and whispered. “I love you Sora.” Tears finally rolled down her cheeks and answered him. “I love you too.”

 

            Their lips met and they felt so happy like it was the most special day of their lives.

 

***********************************************

annyeong yorrobun!

me is back. :) how are ya?

anyway, i will be updating more and more and end this soon.

i'll start Dealing with Mr. G soon and update Lollipop Diary. i hope you can still be there for me.

tat's all.

i love you all <3

<3 yehl :)