Operation: Smile

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

“I really wonder how can I make Sora-sshi smile?” Daesung talked to himself.

            “And who is this Sora you are talking about?!” Suddenly the other members came.

            “OMO! You all scared me. You should’ve knocked before entering!”

            “Yah! I don’t even knock when we were in the dorm.” TOP said.

            “Don’t change the topic, who is Sora, hyung?” Seungri asked.

            “Don’t tell me you’re dating a girl here already within a span of a day!” Jiyong .

            “HYUNG!~” he complained cutely. “No, that’s not true. She’s just another patient here.”

            “Then why do you want to make her smile?” Youngbae sat beside him and started eating the apple on his table.

            “I don’t really know… I just feel that I need to do it and I want to.”

            “Aigoo… It’s obvious that you’re slowly falling in love with her.” Jiyong said.

            “Mwo?!! How can I? It’s just a day!”

            “Love at first sight!” Seungri said and smiled.

            “Yah~ Daesung-ah! Andwaeeee ~ You can only love me!” TOP jokingly embraced Daesung as they all laugh at both of them. In a while, the members went on their way telling Daesung to give his best for Sora.

 

            “Aigoo, why are they acting that way? I just wanna do something for her since I saw her lonely eyes… is that bad?” he walked out of the room and started walking when he found Sora outside her room looking at the sky. He was smitten by her beauty but he managed to end his fantasy and planned to surprise her. “BOO!”

            “Kyaa!” Daesung was successful. He laughed at her.

            “Annyeong!” he smiled brightly.

            “Why do you keep on bothering me?!”

            “Because I want to be friends with you!”

            “I told you already that I don’t want to!” she scolded him so loud.

            “I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh ~ “ Daesung danced in front of her hoping she’ll smile or laugh but there was no response.

            “Stop it already.” She walked away. Daesung shouted at her.

            “Yah! Why are you like that?! Why aren’t you smiling or even laughing?!” she stopped when she heard him.

            “Because I already forgot how to.” She looked at Daesung seriously then continued walking back to her room.

 

            That day Daesung just watched Sora’s every move from a far. She was all alone all the time. Whenever elders approach her, she just bows her head and leave. She just watched the children play without even smiling even if they were overly cute.

 

            “How could she even forget how to smile?” Daesung heaved a sigh.

            “OKAY! Today, I’ll make a way to prove that no one can ever forget how to smile. Let’s do it right, Daesung-ah!” he talked and encouraged himself. That night Daesung planned various of things just to make Sora bring back her smile again.