Bad News

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

            “Wh…?” Sora was speechless while Daesung looked serious as he held her hand and stared at her eyes.

            “I like you Sora…” Out of the blue, Sora pulled her hand and stood up. She looked shocked and agitated.

            “No…” she continuously shook her head.

            “Why? I won’t force you to like me… I just said that because that’s what I feel. Sorry, I didn’t mean to –“

            “NO!” she yelled. Daesung was shocked. “Didn’t I tell you not to fall for me?!”

            “What are you talking about?! I thought that was just a joke. I don’t understand.” Daesung said as Sora started to breathe heavily again.

            “You can’t love me.” Her voice become softer.

            “What?! Why?!”

            “You… can’t…”

            “No. You can’t say that. Sora, why are you acting like this all of a sudden?!” Sora stared at Daesung all of a sudden. She was breathing hard but wasn’t speaking. “Sora…” she looked away.

            “Please… stop this already… Let’s not… meet anymore…”

            “But…” she turned back.

            “Pl… ease…”

           

Sora suddenly collapsed. “SORA!” She looked pale when Daesung went to her. “Sora, what happened? WAKE UP!” Daesung carried her and rushed back to the hospital.

 

            “WHAT HAPPENED?” the nurses immediately came to Sora’s aide.

            “I don’t know… she just collapsed… You told me a while ago that she was in a good condition but why did she suddenly collapse?!” The nurse just looked at Daesung, hesitant to say anything. The doctors rushed to see her and all looked so worried. Daesung was so confused with everything. “Noona, what’s happening?! Tell me!” but the nurse didn’t say anything and left Daesung. They brought Sora to the emergency room.

 

            While Sora was inside the emergency room, Daesung couldn’t calm down and was so worried about her. Good thing, the nurse immediately went out to tell him that she’s already fine.

 

            “I was so worried. Thank you noona!” Daesung smiled and looked at her but she didn’t respond and didn’t smile at all. He felt confused and asked. “Noona, what’s really happening?” she looked away.

            “You don’t have to know.”

            “I have to!” Daesung yelled as she walked away. “I’m his friend and she’s important to me… Please… Tell me…” The nurse stopped walking and stayed in front of Daesung. She looked gloomy as tears started to form in the corner of her eyes when she faced him.

            “Sora is… Sora…” she started to cry. Daesung was shocked.

            “WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!”

            “Sora… doesn’t have much time left… The doctor told us before that the probability of her surviving her illness is very low…” He didn’t want to believe it and laughed sarcastically.

            “Noona! What are you talking about?” The nurse didn’t say anything. “If this is Sora’s way of dumping me, tell her it can’t work.” But the nurse continued to cry. “Noona… this is not funny anymore…” he was so worried.

            “Sorry Daesung-ah…” he was very shocked. He just stared at the nurse but slowly he sat on the chair beside the emergency room.

            “No… this is just a dream right?” he looked at the nurse. She shook his head. Tears flowed from his eyes. “This can’t be noona… she was just so happy when we rode the roller coaster… she was just smiling back at me when we were eating ice cream… she was full of energy when we were walking in the park. No… this can’t happen.” He cried and cried. “This is not real… this is not real…”

 

            Daesung felt his world collapsed as he found out the situation about Sora’s health. She doesn’t have much time to live. She kept it a secret from him. For so long, she was fighting by herself. She was weak but kept acting like she was strong.

 

She was transferred in her room and while she was asleep, Daesung went inside to see her. He slowly held her hand.

 

            “How can you just keep it all to yourself? Pabo.” She kissed her hand and cried that night.

 

*********************************************

annyeong yorrobun! :)

i updated again. i'm actually planning to update everyday since i'm gonna be starting a new fic entitled, "Dealing with Mr. G" so

i hope you also support this one.

anyway, you don't have to worry because even if i'll be starting a new fic. i'll be sure to finish this one and i think it will have more than 20 chapters. :) i'm still working on it but i'm near finishing it without editings of course. :D

anyway, thank you for the continued support.

@lovis98 ~ you need to continue reading to find out. :)

@kadinoona ~ unni guessed it right. poor daedae. T_T

i'm the fic writer but i get affected with my fic. LOL. xD

i think this one is the most dramatic among all i wrote but i really like the story of this one. xD LOL. bias much?! haha.

anyway, after this chapter there will be many ups and downs when it comes to Sora and DaeDae's relationship. so please continue your support. :) and do SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :)

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

♥ yehl Ü