Don't Give Up

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

            “Sorry if I told him the truth…” the nurse said as she helped Sora fix her hair up.

            “It’s fine.” She smiled. “Even if you didn’t tell him, he will eventually know what’s happening… It’s better like this rather than knowing it late…”

            “You’re right…” the nurse sighed. “But I haven’t seen him for a while now.“ she was expecting Sora to feel sad but unexpectedly she still smiled at her.

            “I know this will happen somehow… maybe he was afraid to see me now knowing that I will just go and leave him too…” the nurse embraced Sora as her tears started to flow from her eyes.

            “Sora-yah, don’t say that…”

            “This is how life goes unni… We don’t have any other choice…”

 

            “Yah! Why are you drinking here alone?” Jiyong saw Daesung. His hyungs were so worried about him. After the weekend, he became so depressed and started to drink pleanty of alcohol. It wasn’t normal because he doesn’t really drink often. The other members tried to console him.

            “We already knew everything… We asked the nurses in the hospital and they told the truth.” But Daesung didn’t respond to him.

            “You can’t resolve your problems like this.” TOP said as he patted his back.

            “Hyung…” Seungri felt so lonely for his hyung. He continued to drink.

            “She was just so happy when I showed her the amusement park…” he started to talk while his friends saw deep inside her broken heart. “Why does she need to go away? I don’t know why everything turned to this…” he started to cry. “I haven’t been with her for so long too… I haven’t told her how much she means to me… I haven’t told her how much she changed me!”

            “Daesung-ah… it’s not yet too late…”

            “It is… It is too late now… She is dying hyung! And I can’t do anything about it!” he yelled at his hyungs while crying. “You don’t understand my feelings… so don’t stand here and tell me what to do!”

            “Daesung-ah, don’t be like that! You just have to be with her till the end. She needs you right now more than ever… Fight for your love…”

            “Fight? How can I do that when I know that I already lost without even doing anything?!” he pushed his hyung and turned his back.

            “Who cares if you’ll lose?!” Taeyang said as he looked at all of them seriously. Daesung turned his attention to all of them again. “There is no fair game in this world, there will always be someone who will win but there will always be losers… Who cares if you lose? The most important thing is trying… After the game, at least you won’t regret… At least you fought for her… At least you didn’t just gave her up like you were throwing away everything… You only live once and you need to live this life well…” Silence covered them.

            “Hyung… they are right… Don’t let yourself be defeated easily, don’t regret in the end… Don’t give up…”