Baby Don't Cry

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

“Thank you for making my birthday extra special.” Sora told Daesung while he was carrying her back to her wheelchair. Daesung sat infront of her and looked at his clock.

            “It’s just 3pm. It isn’t over yet.” He smiled at her which made Sora felt clueless. Suddenly, Daesung left her. The people gathered again and formed a concert like atmosphere in the garden.

            “What’s all of this?” Sora asked one nurse but the other just giggled and pushed her wheelchair to the front of the stage. Daesung suddenly came out of the stage and waved at Sora. She chuckled seeing him there. He pointed at Sora and yelled. “Today you’re my special guest so watch and don’t ever dare looked at anything else.” That made Sora laugh even harder.

 

            After a while, the bigbang members came out of the stage and to Sora’s surprise, they held a mini concert there that made all the people in the hospital stop their duties and just freely watch them. All of the patients felt amused as they watched the boys do their grooves. Sora felt so happy not only because they were doing this for her birthday but also because she knew that they made the other patients happy. She watched the people around her laugh, smile and giggle as they watch BigBang on stage. She felt like she was sharing the happiness she felt at that moment. Because of her amusement, she didn’t even notice her tears rolling down her face. She finally focused her eyes on the stage watching Daesung’s every. She acted like she was trying to memorize every single thing about him.

 

            Daesung noticed Sora crying. He went to the corner where his girl was watching and made a sign language to tell her to stop crying. Sora chuckled and nodded. She slowly wept her tears and smiled brightly at him that made Daesung smile as well. The concert ended so soon.

 

            “MORE! MORE! MORE!” The people kept yelling. “ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!” Sora joined the yells and shouted as well. BigBang suddenly came out again and the people cheered as they saw the dashing boys.

 

            “Did you enjoy the show for today?” GD asked the audience.

            “YES!”

            “That’s good because all we did were really all for you. We want to give you the strength for you to fight whatever you are experiencing now.” Taeyang said.

            “BigBang is always here for you!” TOP said.

            “We love you all!” Seungri said as he made the heart sign out of his hands. The patients laughed at him. Again, they were yelling, “ENCORE! ENCORE!”

            “We’re really sorry since we don’t have any song prepared…” the cheered went silent. “But one of our members prepared a special performance for all of you.” He pointed out at Daesung who waved and bowed to all of the people. The other members patted his shoulders and went backstage. Sora smiled as she heard that Daesung will sing for them.

            “Annyeong Haseyo, Daesung-imnida!” he again made his signature greeting that made everyone cracked up. “All of you know that this is a special day for me, right?” he smiled. “Today, I was married to a very special woman in my life.” She looked at Sora. “She is very special to me…” the crowd stared at Sora as well. “Because she is the only girl who can make my heart skip a beat. She always makes me happy even if she thinks that she is not doing that. She is a very sweet and pretty girl…” he took a deep breath and gave her eye smile to Sora. “I really do love her so much.” The people felt Daesung’s sincerity and listened to him carefully. “BigBang held this concert to show their support to the patients here in the hospital because we want to tell you that there will always be people here to support and love you no matter what happens. And may this song give you all the strength to fight and never give up on your obstacles.” He again looked at Sora and winked at her.

 

(right Click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bn6QWw4hNE)

 

네가울고있다해도
달라질것없다고
You said even if you are crying,
nothing will change.

지금네가없다진다해도
달라질것없다고
You said even if you are gone,
nothing will change.

하지만울고있니?
마지막처럼눈을감고있니
But why are you crying?
Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?

지난일이잖아이제웃어봐
Everything is in the past, now smile.

 

Sora’s eyes started tearing up again. She knew that the song was exactly for her. Daesung was trying to cheer her up. She felt happy but lonely at the same time…

 

[chorus]
수많은사람들떠나가도노랜영원해네곁에(함께할꺼야)
많던친구들떠나도여기네옆에계속서있을거야
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
언젠가빛날꺼야give me your smile
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
한번만위해just give me your smile
[chorus]

 

Daesung wanted to show Sora how much she wants her to be strong even if it is really hard for both of tem. He wanted to be her strength and he wanted to protect her until the end…


Even though many people will leave you, this song will stay with you forever (we’ll do it together)
Even if many friends all leave you, I’ll continue to stand here by your side.
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
Someday you will surely shine, give me your smile
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
one more time for me just give me your smile

[two missing lines here]
내가알고있는너의좋은점
그걸제일알잖아
The good stuff that I know about you,
you know them the best.

하지만울고있니?
세상이끝날것처럼감고있니
But why are you crying?
Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?

지난일이잖아이렇게질수없잖아안그래
Everything is in the past, we can’t just do nothing like this, right?

[chorus x2]
Even though many people will leave you, this song will stay with you forever (we’ll do it together)
Even if many friends all leave you, I’ll continue to stand here by your side.
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
Someday you will surely shine, give me your smile
Baby don’t cry baby don’t cry baby don’t cry
one more time for me just give me your smile

 

“ Thank you.” Sora whispered after the song with tears in her eyes.

 

****************************************************************************

only 2 chapters left! :)

it's been quite a long journey. haha. thank you for those who supported this fic. :D

i hope you had a good time. please support my other fic guys. and yeah, i've made a new thread called "iLAViCECREAM's CoRNeR". :) you can check my latest updates there as well as new fic ideas. check it out here >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/188799/ilavicecream-s-corner-2ne1-bigbang-korean-21bangs

again, thank you so much guys :)

ILOVEYOUALL <3