Power 9.

When Fire Meets Ice

"Please don't text me every hour.." I told Jirae after saving my number onto her phone. She smirked at me. "Sorry, but I have better things to do than text you." I gawked at her then punched her arm. She yelped in pain.

"That's what you get for being rude to me." I muttered under my breath with a frown on my face. She smiled and slung her arm around my neck. "Sorry best friend!" 

I scoffed. To be honest, I actually already thought of Jirae as my best friend. Which is extremely shocking for me! I mean, I hate people. She's lucky I thought of her as a best friend. Or else she would be burning right now.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow at school! Don't kill anyone on your way home!" She ran away waving and smiling at me. I watched her get onto the bus and waited until the bus drove away until I started walking home. 

I thought of the day I had with Jirae and I couldn't help but smile. Jirae was my first friend and I'm starting to really like her. She's different from other people. Though she is nice, she can be a mean and rebellious person. 

I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't notice myself bumping into someone and soon, I was already on the ground. 

I saw a hand stretched out in front of me. "Sorry about that." I heard a voice say.

I rolled my eyes and slapped the hand away. I jumped up and dusted myself off. I looked towards the person and my eyes widened.

"My day just got bad.."

Kikwang smirked. "Hello there."

"Are you following me?" I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

He let out a laugh then looked at me with amusement in his eyes. "I have better things to do than follow you." 

I rolled my eyes. "Well next time, you better watch where you're going. You're lucky I had a good day."

He scoffed at me and also crossed him arms. "You were the one not watching idiot."

"Well then if you were watching, wouldn't you have the courtesy to move out of the way so we wouldn't bump into each other?" I crossed my arms.

He stepped closer to me. "When it comes to you, courtesy doesn't exist." 

I stepped even closer to him. "And like it does to you?"

He glared at me. "It kind of does."

I glared back at him. If looks could kill, both of us would honestly be dead by now. 

"Jaehyun..?" I turned around and saw Junhyung and Yoseob oppa.

"What are you doing?" Junhyung oppa started walking closer to me while Yoseob oppa followed behind with confusion all over his face. They looked at the guy. "Kikwang?!!" They shouted in unison.

"Why are you two together?" Junhyung oppa raised his eyebrow at us.

Kikwang opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "He bumped into me."

"Excuse me? I think it's the other way around.." He looked at me with disbelief.

I pointed my finger at him. "You! Don't try to make me look like the one at fault!" He crossed his arm. "You're not the boss of me."

I glared at him while he glared back. Suddenly, an arm came in between us and pushed us apart.

"Let's settle this like adults, shall we?" Yoseob oppa stepped in between us.

"If only he would admit that it's his fault, this would already be settled." I showed a fake smile. Kikwang stuck his tongue out at me. "Too bad it's not my fault!" He shouted.

I scoffed, looking up at the sky for a brief second before turning back to look at him. "You really think you're all that."

"Because I am." He smirked. "Why you--" I was about to push him when Yoseob oppa pushed me towards Junhyung oppa who held my arm tightly.

"I'm going to show this guy who's boss." I tried struggling out of Junhyung oppas grasp but he just held on tighter.

"Hell no. I'm in no mood to explain to people how the city got burned down." He pulled me away from Kikwang even more.

I saw Kikwang smirk behind Yoseob oppa.

"Don't make me wipe that smirk off your face." I gritted my teeth. He looked at me innocently. "What smirk?"

Anger started boiling inside me. I heated my arm up, causing Junhyung oppa to let go of my arm and let out a scream. I looked at him and saw him blowing on his hand and shaking it around to stop it from hurting. I smirked and turned back towards Yoseob oppa and Kikwang. I scoffed and pushed past both of them.

"Where are you going now?!" I heard Yoseob oppa yell from behind me. I ignored him and continued walking.

To be perfectly honest, I had no idea where to go. I didn't feel like going home and seeing my annoying relatives. Before I knew it, I was at the park I use to always go to when I was young. I walked over to a bench and sat down. The sun was slowly going down and the cool breeze was relaxing me. 

"Hello!" I turned around and saw a little boy smiling at me. I raised my eyebrow. What the heck?

I ignored the little boy and turned back around. Besides, I hated kids. They annoy me. 

Suddenly, he appeared in front of me. My eyes widened. What the heck?! I didn't see him walk! I frantically looked around but saw no one else in the park but me and him. I looked towards him again.

"Hello!" He happily smiled and gave me a small wave. 

I stood up and tried walking away but he appeared in front of me again. Okay, this is weird. He's not even walking! I tried moving around him but he suddenly popped up in front of me again. Okay, he's slowly getting annoying. I turned around to walk away but he appeared in front of me again.

I couldn't take it anymore. I blew up. "Stop appearing out of nowhere! You're not even walking! You're just suddenly appearing! Are you teleporting or something?!"

Suddenly, I was pulled down to a squat and my mouth was being covered. The little boy looked straight into my eyes.

"Sssshh.. Not so loud. People can't know I can teleport. It's against the magic rules.." I slightly pushed him away and I quickly stood up straight.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him curiously. He suddenly had a big grin on his face. "I'm just like you! I have magic!" He squealed.

My eyes widened. What was this kid talking about? So that means he really can teleport?!

"What?!" I didn't mean to yell. It just came out that way. Though I don't really mind that I yelled.

"I can teleport!" He happily shouted at me.

I was confused. I held my temple.

Suddenly, he appeared to the right. Then to the left. Then to the right. Then to the left again. He disappeared through thin air and appeared out of nowhere. I followed him with my eyes.

The world started spinning. "Whoa! Stop it. I'm getting dizzy." I looked forward, trying to stop the dizzyness. He appeared in front of me.

"Hi! My name is Jongin." He smiled with his teeth and bowed. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Did I ask?"

He shook his head. "No. But I think you should know your sons name!" He smirked.

I shook my head. Wait! What? SON?! What the ?! Wait, what?! I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Did you just say you were my son?!" I hope I heard wrong.

He nodded. BOOM. Confusion starts.

I held my hair and I started walking back and forth. 

What the heck is going on? I sure as hell don't remember having with anyone or even getting pregnant! I may be a but I am definitely not a . How could it have happened? I didn't adopt a little boy either. Maybe this kid made a mistake. Yeah. That should be it.

I stopped walking and looked at him. He looked back at me with big, innocent eyes and soon, a small smile could be seen on his face.

"You made a mistake. I'm not your mother." I said as calmly as possible and turned around to walk away.

He suddenly ran up to me and hugged me. I was surprised. I looked down at him.

"This is not a mistake.. I finally found you umma.." I heard him whisper.

I let out a sigh. What is going on? 

I tried to push him away but he held on tighter. I had no other choice. I heated my body up and soon, he yelped and let go of me. I fixed my clothes and I started walking away again.

He was suddely hugging me again. I heated my body up again and he let go of me once again. The same thing kept on happening over and over again. At this rate, I will never be able to leave this park until morning.

I turned around and glared down at him. "Stop it! I'm not your mother!" I yelled.

Suddenly, he had tears in his eyes. I flinched. I can't take it when little kids cry. I still have a heart and it hurts me. I squatted down to his level and looked into his eyes.

"You really are making a mistake. I'm still young and I don't remember having a kid." I said.

"Can I explain everything to you?" He softly asked.

I nodded. I'm curious as hell right now. 

He sighed. "So... This is how it started.."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jaehyun has a son?! What the heck is going on?!

Read the next chapter to find out (;