I'm not jealous.

When Fire Meets Ice

"So, she's the same girl that messed with you and Jongin at that cafe?" Jirae asked.

I nodded. It was lunch time and we were on the roof. Jirae already knows everything about me. She already knows about Jongin and even about me moving in with Hyunseung and Kikwang.

"And then she called you a ?" She bit into her apple.

I nodded.

"What a .." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes at her. "Thanks for stating the obvious Jirae.."

She smirked. Suddenly, she threw the apple at me. I burnt the apple before it could hit me, causing it to fall to the ground in ashes. She jumped and grabbed my arm, yanking me up with her.

"What are we doing here then? Let's go meet her! Besides, I'm hungry." She smiled. 

She pulled me towards the edge of the roof when suddenly, she jumped off while holding onto me. I grabbed her hand and flew up.

"What the Jirae?!" I yelled at her. She suddenly started laughing out loud. "Are you high?" I shouted at her again.

She started calming down before smiling at me. "Sorry. I just knew you could fly. That was cool though right?!" She happily exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes before flying down towards the ground. Once are feet were firmly on the ground, I let go of her hand. I shook my head at her before walking towards the cafeteria with her behind me.

"I can't wait to meet her!" Jirae squealed beside me. I smiled and shook my head at her. 

Once we stepped into the cafeteria, all the chattering stopped. I looked around with a bored expression on my face. 

"Jaehyun! Jirae!" I saw Yoseob oppa smiling widely and flailing his arms around. 

I nodded at Jirae and we both walked towards oppa. He was sitting with Junhyung oppa, Hyunseung, Kikwang, Doojoon, and another dude. I looked around and saw all eyes still on us.

"Get on with your lives!" I shouted angrily. All the eyes quickly looked away and the chattering was back on.

"Hey Jaehyun. Jirae. This is my brother, Dongwoon." Doojoon pointed at the dude next to him as me and Jirae sat down.

He shyly smiled at us. "Annyeong.. I'm Dongwoon." I simply nodded while Jirae introduced herself.

If you're wondering, oppas and the other monkeys already knew Jirae before. She had been at this school for awhile now. So they heard about her, they just didn't bother actually trying to meet her.

"Gossip time!" Yoseob oppa clapped happily. The rest of the boys smiled excluding Junhyung oppa.

"Did you guys here about the new student? Moon Jaemin? I heard she's a total goddess.." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nodded. "I heard the exact same thing. They said she's like an angel." 

"People are obviously blind.." I heard Jirae whisper. I tried my best to hide my laugh.

"I bumped into her this morning.." Kikwang softly said. We all looked at him in interest. "What happened?" Hyunseung asked him.

Kikwang shrugged. "We bumped into each other and I helped her pick up her books. We chatted for a little while after that."

"About what?" Junhyung oppa raised his eyebrow.

"If I'm the legendary ice. Stuff like that. I learnt a few things about her. Her power is sharpness. And minor is hypnotizing people around her." 

"Sharpness? I learnt about that. That's the power to have a body of blades. Apparently, if you have that power and you activate it, anyone that touches you will be cut. It's likes your whole body turns into a sword." Yoseob oppa explained.

"Whoa.. Cool.." The boys whispered in unison. I rolled my eyes. Yoseob oppa grinned. "I know right?"

"She's really nice too." Kikwang smiled. Jirae 'coughed'. I shook my head at her before looking back at Kikwang.

"She really is like an angel. She said she liked watching over little kids."

Lie.

"She likes helping people out when they're in need of help."

Lie.

"In short, she's an innocent girl."

Lie. I looked at Kikwang face. He had a smile on his face and he was saying all of this in a loving tone. I clenched my hands into fists. 

"Oh and also! She's very beautiful. She's what a guy could want in a girl.." Kikwang exhaled happily.

"You guys obviously don't know her.." Jirae whispered. I nudged her.

"What?" Doojoon said. Damn. I glared at Jirae.

"She messed with Jaehyun and Jongin at a cafe. A waiter spilt a little coffee on her and she practically humiliated the poor waiter. She even almost hurt Jongin!" Jirae explained.

Kikwang shook his head. "That's a lie. The girl is an angel. She won't do that. Jaehyun probably just made that up." 

I widened my eyes at him. Jirae gawked at him.

"And how would you know? A little chat with the girl and she's a saint?" Jirae dissed back.

"Were you there when that happened to Jaehyun?" Kikwang asked.

Jirae stayed quiet.

"Exactly. So how would you know? She's probably lying." Kikwang sipped on his drink.

I felt myself get angrier every minute. I glanced at oppas and saw them looking at me with a worried expression on their faces. I looked at Jirae and saw her giving me sad eyes.

"Besides, Jaehyun is that type of person. She's the type of girl who would lie. She probably did that because she knows that Jaemin is 100 times better than her." Kikwang said nonchalantly.

I angrily stood up, keeping my eyes down towards the ground. I turned around and started walking out of the cafeteria. 

"Jaehyun!" I heard someone shouting. I stopped in my tracks, noticing it was a girls voice.

"You okay?" Jirae was standing in front of me, hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and looked up. "I'm fine. It's just.. How dare he insult me like that!" I shouted angrily.

She patted my shoulder and nodded. "I know."

"And then he boasts about that and bashes on me?! What the hell?! I'm the one he's supposed to be talking about in a dreamy way, not her!" I shouted. "I'm supposed to be his love!"

Jirae looked at me with wide eyes. I was panting. Suddenly, I noticed what i had just shouted. I gasped. Jirae smirked at me.

"You're suppose to be his love?" Jirae fluttered her eyebrows at me. 

I shook my head. "That's not what I said!" I protested.

"Someone is jealous~!" She chanted and skipped around me happily.

"I'm not.." I sulked.

"Jealous~! Jealous~!" She kept chanting.

"I'm not.." 

"Jealous!" She shouted at my face.

"I'm not jealous!!" I yelled at her before storming off. 

I heard Jirae laughing behind me and apologizing. I shook my head and sighed. I'm not jealous.. Right?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Someone is jealous~! Haha! 

Poor Jaehyun. Stupid Kikwang! ):<

(: