When Fire Meets Ice.

When Fire Meets Ice

Jongin and Sehun sat against the headboards of the bed while I sat front of them.

"I have no powers. I hate that Jaemin for stealing my teleportation." Jongin hissed. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"You still have your minor power." I told him.

He pouted and crossed his arms. "Yeah. And it's stupid."

Sehun scoffed. "Quit complaining. Your power is useful."

Jongin gawked at him. "Are you serious? You think that 'telekinesis' is useful?"

Sehun nodded. Jongin smirked and the lamp on the bedside table started floating. It flew towards Sehun and lightly hit him on the side of his head.

"You're right. It is useful." Jongin laughed.

Sehun growled and grabbed the lamp and was about to hit Jongin when I took the lamp away from him. 

"That's enough. Bed time." I stood up from the bed and placed the lamp back on the bedside table while the two boys laid down side by side. I covered their bodies with the blanket and gave them both a kiss on the forehead. 

"Umma.." I looked at Jongin. "When are we getting a dad?" He smirked.

I flicked his forehead. "Shut up Jongin." I said and started walking to the door, 

"Kikwang is a pretty good choice for a dad!" Jongin shouted. 

I turned off the lights and walked out of the room. I looked at them one last time.

"Good night." I said as I closed the bedroom door.

"Jongin! Put the bed back down on the ground!" I heard Sehun shout in the room.

"Hell no! This is fun!" Jongin shouted back. 

I guess he likes his minor power after all. I laughed and shook my head. I turned around and was greeted by water hitting my face. I wiped my face dry and looked in front of me to see Yoseob oppa smirking.

"You can't fight back anymore~." He chanted and stuck his tongue out at me.

I glared at him and held him in place. He tried to move but he couldn't. I smirked and raised my eyebrow at him.

"You were saying?" I asked.

He sulked. "I hate you." He whispered. I giggled and ran away. "I love you too!"

"YAH! LET ME OUT OF THIS!" I heard Yoseob oppa shout as I ran down the stairs.

"What did you do?" Junhyung oppa asked as I reached down the bottom of the stairs. 

He was sitting with Hyunseung in the living room. I laughed and shrugged. 

"Let him go.." Junhyung oppa looked into my eyes. I snapped my fingers and heard Yoseob oppa cheering at the top of the stairs. 

I glared at Junhyung oppa. "Mean." I told him. He smirked and winked at me.

Hyungseung smiled at me and I returned it. We fixed the whole problem and he apologized for blaming me for everything. Being a new and better person, I quickly forgave him knowing he probably didn't mean to anyways. Besides, he's my umma now. 

I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw Hyunseung with his arms crossed.

"Just going to watch the stars." I said and stepped out of the house.

"At least wear a sweater. You're just wearing a tank top and shorts. And don't go too far. And please don't do anything--" I rolled my eyes and slammed the front door shut.

He's my umma alright. An overprotective umma.

I sat on the front steps of the house as I stared up at the night's sky. I sighed. I laid my hand on my chest as I felt my heart beating. I looked back up and stared at the stars. A smile crawled onto my face.

"Jirae.. Are you up there watching me?" I whispered.

"She probably is considering how crazy your best friend was." A voice behind me scoffed.

I turned around and saw Kikwang smirking at me.

"Shut up! Don't diss my best friend!" I glared at him.

He chuckled and sat down beside me. 

"Besides, she's the one who made me realise my feelings for you. She always teased me about you.." I smiled at him.

Kikwang slowly nodded. He suddenly stood up and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"THANK YOU JIRAE!" He shouted up at the sky.

Dogs started barking everywhere. My eyes widened and I pulled Kikwang to sit down again.

"Shut up!" I hissed. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Look at us.." He whispered.

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. He smiled at me. The smile that made my heart melt.

"We fell in love with each other. But we didn't end up as fire and ice. We didn't relive the legend." He leaned his forehead against mine.

"But I like this better.." He whispered. "We made our own legend."

I smiled and nodded. Kikwang moved and and stared into my eyes as I looked into his. I felt him slowly lean in but before his lips touched mine, he kissed an invisible wall instead.

"I love Jirae's power." I smirked at him. 

He growled and glared at me. 

"I hate her power!" 

I giggled and stood up and ran back into the house.

"YONG JAEHYUN!" I heard him shout as he chased me into the house.

I laughed as I ran around the living room and kitchen. Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung watched us with wide eyes.

"Don't run in the house!" Hyunseung yelled but me and Kikwang ignored him, continuing to run around the house.

Kikwang had an angry expression on his face since he couldn't catch me while I kept laughing at him.

"Yah! Come back here!" He shouted.

Suddenly, my feet were frozen to the ground and I couldn't move. Two arms s around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"And I love my power." Kikwang whispered into my ear. 

He turned my face around so that we were loooking at each other. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He kept his arms around my waist as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I smiled into the kiss.

We may not have relived the ice and fire legend, but we made our own. 

I love Lee Kikwang and I always will. Fire or not.

Suddenly, Kikwang was pulled away and I was free. Hyunseung grabbed me and hid me behind him. Junhyung oppa smacked Kikwang on the back of his head.

"Don't kiss my sister in front of me!" Junhyung oppa barked at Kikwang who was facing the ground while rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry." Kikwang whispered.

Junhyung oppa turned to me and glared. "You too. No kissing in front of me."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course." I said.

I looked at Kikwang and saw him look up and wink. I chuckled and smiled at oppas sweetly.

"Okay oppa. No more." I smiled and batted my eyelashed at him.

Oppa sighed and flicked my forehead. "Go to bed." He said.

I nodded and turned around to give Hyunseung a hug. I also gave Junhyung oppa a hug before running up the stairs with Kikwang. We stopped in front of my bedroom door, facing each other.

"I love you Jaehyun." He whispered and hugged me.

"I love you too.." I whispered into his ear.

Kikwang was slowly leaning in for another kiss when my bedroom door swung open. We looked to see Sehun and Jongin smirking up at us.

"Looks like he's going to be our dad afterall." Sehun smirked.

"UNCLE JUNHYUNG! KIKWANG IS KISSING UMMA!" Jongin shouted towards the stairs. 

"WHAT?!" We heard Junhyung oppa shout and someone stomping up the stairs. 

I looked at Kikwang with wide eyes and he did the same. I kissed my hand and patted it to his lips.

"I love you!" I quickly said and pushed him away while I ran into the room and shut the door closed. 

I looked at Sehun and Jongin who gave me innocent faces.

"You two.." I glared at them. 

They laughed and ran around the room. I started chasing them and soon, they were both lying on the bed tired.

"We love you umma." They said in unison with smiles on their faces.

I smiled and ruffled their hair. "I love you boys too."

They both gave me hugs and soon we were asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Now it's done. Sorry if the ending was ty. I think it is. It was pretty rushed too.

*sigh. Sorry guys. 

I at writing endings. Or in general, I at writing. 

I hope you guys will stick around for my next story though. And If you want, you can comment on who you want to be in my next story. (: 

Thanks for sticking around and reading this fanfic. Saranghaeyo! *formsheartwitharms

(: