Just me.. and him.

When Fire Meets Ice

"Ms.Yong, can you please tell me the answer?" The teacher stood in front of the classroom with her arms crossed.

I looked up from my nap and gave her a bored look. "No."

"Am I boring you?" She raised her eyebrows at me. 

"Listen teacher, I think we all know that I'm not the only bored one right now. Buy a tape recorder and record your voice. See how boring it is to listen to you." I said nonchalantly and laid my head back onto my desk.

I heard the rest of the class snicker. 

"Quiet down!" The teacher shouted. Everyone shut up instantly. "Ms.Yong, after school, detention." I heard her say and start with her lesson once again.

I rolled my eyes. I've been in this school for 1 week and each and every day, I got detention. It wasn't really new anymore. Being stuck in that window-less, dark room was like a daily thinking trip for me. Thats right, everytime I'm in that room, I actually think. Surprising, right?

The bell rang, signalling that the class is over. Everyone ran out of the room, in a rush to get to their next class.

"That was a new rocord. First time you didn't get detention right when you walked into the class." Jirae smirked at me as we walked out of the classroom.

I punched her arm and started walking towards my locker.

"Hey! No need to bring violence into this." She followed me while rubbing her arm.

I opened my locker, threw my textbook into it, then locked it again.

"Why do you even have a locker? Nothings in there except your textbook."

I looked at her then shrugged. "I don't know. I'm too lazy to carry that book around anyways. Might as well keep it in a locker."

She nodded. "Alright. Well, I gotta head to my next class. You coming?" 

Me and Jirae had all our classes together, coincidentally. Actually, I think she threatened the principal into changing her schedule or something. I don't care though. She's my best friend afterall. As long as she's not secretly some crazy old man trying to get my power.

"No. I'm going up to the roof to actually try to have a peaceful nap." I nodded towards the door which led up to the roof.

"Alright. See you later!" She waved at me then walked away.

I watched her back disappear before I headed towards the door that led to the roof. I went up the stairs and once I reached the top, I opened the door to reveal the schools roof. Nothing special. Just a ordinary roof that looked out into the schools field. I walked towards the railings and saw the gym class working on magic.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Kikwang.

I ignored him and looked back out towards the field. I felt a presence next to me.

"You know, you really shouldn't be skipping class." He pointed out to me.

I looked at him with a blank expression. "And you think I actually care?"

He shook his head. "Nope."

I looked away from him again.

"Aren't you supposed to tell me not to skip class?" 

I sighed. "I don't care about what you do with your life. So do whatever you want for all I care." I turned around and walked away from him.

I started walking around the roof to try and find a peaceful place to sleep in. I walked over to a wall that would hide me and sat down and leaned on it. I closed my eyes, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Sleeping?" I opened my eyes and saw Kikwangs face just a few inches away from mine.

My eyes widened and I pushed him away, like really hard.

"What the heck are you doing?" I stood up and fixed my skirt.

He smirked and stood up. He started walking closer to me. 

"Why? Does me getting too close to you make you nervous?" I back away until I was against the wall.

He leaned his face close to mine.

"Does it?" He whispered.

I gulped. My heart was beating really fast and my hands were starting to sweat. I looked into his eyes and suddenly, it felt like it was only me and him on this earth. Nothing else mattered. It was just me.. and him.

"Don't aim at the guys private part girls! Above the waist!" I heard the gym teacher shout really loudly from the field just down below. 

I snapped out of my thought and heated my hands up. I punched Kikwang right in the chest, causing him to stumble back.

"Ow! Did you really have to warm up your hand?" He glared at me.

I smirked. "Yes. That'll teach you about personal space." I walked away from him and started heading down the stairs.

"Hey, wait up!" I heard Kikwang call behind me.

Once I got to the bottom, I opened the door and started walking towards the schools garden to try and actually get my peaceful sleep this time. A few students were sitting around with friends here and there. Spare period perhaps? Or skipping like me?

I got into the schools garden when someone spun me around.

"Didn't I say wait up?" Kikwang pulled me closer to him.

I burned up my arm but he was freezing his hand. So he didn't feel anything.

He smirked. "Nice try. But that isn't going to work."

I gave up and sighed. "Let go."

"No."

"Let go."

"No."

"Would you please just ing let go of me?!!" I raised my voice.

I felt him shake a little before slowly letting me go.

I turned around and started heading towards a tree when a ice ball zoomed past my face and hit the tree. I turned around and saw an ice ball in Kikwangs hand and a smirk on his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I crossed my arms.

"Let's play. I'm bored. Besides, you think you're all that right? Prove it." The smirk on his face turned serious.

I made a fire ball and smirked. "Gladly."

I threw the fireball his way but he dodged it, so it hit a bunch of flowers. He made an ice wall and pushed it fast towards me. I made a fire wall in front of me, causing the two to collide and explode. We kept throwing ice and fire balls at each other but each would be dodge or swatted away, making it hit an object in the garden.

"What the hell is going on here?!" We looked towards the source of the voice and saw the principal.

Kikwang threw an ice ball my way but I dodge it and it almost hit the principal.

"Oh .." I heard Kikwang whisper. I shook the fire ball in my hand away.

"The garden!" Mr.Kim looked around the garden with a panicked loook on his face.

He turned to us and glared. "How dare you two fight again on school grounds! And in my precious garden! Detention for both of you!" 

The ground beneath us suddenly grumbled and stumbled towards the ground.

"But--" Kikwang opened his mouth but it was quickly shut by Mr.Kim. "No buts!"

I looked at Kikwang and saw him glaring at me. I smirked.

Serves you right for going against me. Besides, I already got detention. No biggy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

epic_dancing_panda: Hello new reader! Awe, thanks for liking this story! :3

KikoBread: Welcome new reader! That's Jongins job (: To make the story even better!

PattyIsabella: They do have similar personalities! Like mother, like 'son' d: Haha! Yeah!

-----

Looks likes the two got detention together.

What will happen in that dark, window-less room with just them two? (;

Read on to find out!