Moving in.

When Fire Meets Ice

 

"Thank you." I hung up the phone.
 
I just finished calling Jongins school to tell them that he wouldn't be at school today (we had enrolled him into a new school 2 days ago and yesterday was his first day). As for me, I'm just going to skip. I mean, I'm known for that right? So people won't be surprised if I'm not at school.
 
"Umma.." Jongin said while sitting on the bed, hugging the teddy bear oppas gave him.
 
I stopped packing and looked at him. "Yes?"
 
He teleported to me and swept my bangs out of my face. "My umma is so beautiful!" He beamed.
 
I crossed my arms, looking at him suspiciously. "What do you want from me?"
 
He blinked then smirked. "Why? I can't tell my umma that she's beautiful?"
 
I flicked his forehead, earning a pout from him. "Aigo.." Nevetheless, I showed him a smile.
 
I turned away from him, continuing to pack our belongings. That's right. I was packing our stuff. We are moving out of this place and moving into a safer and better place for Jongin to live in. I had told oppas this morning and they deicded to come along with us. They also found us a place to move into already. 
 
"Can you get me your sweater over there Jongin?" I pointed to his black adidas sweater across the room.
 
He nodded and teleported over to get it. He then teleported back over to me.
 
"Here you go!" He held it out in front of me. I smiled and took it. "Komawo."
 
I neatly folded it and put it into the luggage. I closed the luggage and stood up, looking around the room.
 
"You didn't forget anything right?" I looked at Jongin. He shook his head and swung his backpack onto his back.
 
I did the same thing and held onto the luggages. We had two luggages, one for Jongin and one for me. Jongin already had alot of things even though he's only been with us for 3 days. Me and oppas kept buying him things such as clothes and toys. Actually, Jongin was pretty spoiled because of his uncles.
 
Speaking of uncles, I heard a knock on the door. 
 
"Come in.." I softly said before the door opened, revealing oppas.
 
"Ready?" Yoseob oppa gave me a smile. I nodded and held onto Jongins hand.
 
"Did you guys call the school to tell them you won't be there?" I asked them. 
 
Yoseob oppa nodded while Junhyung oppa shook his head. I giggled. 
 
Yoseob oppa rolled his eyes and sighed. "Don't worry. I called them and said all 3 of us won't be at school.."
 
I smiled. "Thanks but, you didn't need to. It's none of their business if I'm going to school or not."
 
"Aigo.." Yoseob oppa pushed my forehead back. I pouted in return.
 
"Let's go." Junhyung oppa nodded at us and we followed him.
 
I looked around my room one last time before closing the door. We walked down the stairs to find my uncle and auntie sitting in the living room.
 
"Where do you guys think you're going with those luggages?" My auntie asked while sipping her drink.
 
"Out of your lives." Junhyung oppa answered coolly before we all walked towards the door, putting our shoes on.
 
My uncle and auntie walked over to us, arms crossed. "And who said we would let you go?" My auntie glared at us.
 
"We don't need people to tell us. It's our lives and we can do what we want." Yoseob oppa gave them a fake smile. It was obviously a fake smile, considering it was filled with hate.
 
My uncle shook his head. "Oh hell no. Me and your aunt worked hard to raise you guys and we will not let you simply walk out on us!" He raised his voice at us.
 
I crossed my arms. "Too bad baldy. Our lives, our choice." I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
"You will not leave this house!" He shouted, pointing at us. 
 
I smirked. "Try stopping us."
 
We were about to walk out when my auntie grabbed my hair. "Ow!" I yelled.
 
She let out an evil laughed before pulling on my hair harder. I burnt my hair and she screamed, letting go. The fire blew away, my hair still shiny and intact.
 
"How dare you grab my hair?!" I glared at my auntie and caused for her clothes to burn up.
 
"Jaehyun!" I heard my uncle shout while my auntie ran around the living room, screaming for her life.
 
Jongin let go of my hand and teleported to the middle of the living room with his leg sticking out. My auntie was too busy screaming and panicking she didn't notice Jongins leg. So she tripped over it and fell down onto the ground with a loud thud. Jongin smirked and teleported back to my side, holding my hand once again.
 
"You little devil!" My uncle shouted and ran over to my auntie, helping her blow the fire away. I looked at the sight, amused.
 
Yoseob oppa ran to the kitchen and came out holding car keys. "Let's go!" He shouted and him and Junhyung oppa ran out towards the car.
 
I grabbed the luggages and Jongins hand but uncle held onto his other hand.
 
"Let go you baldy!" Jongin kept struggling out of his grasp.
 
"No!" My uncle smirked and pulled on his arm. 
 
Jongin teleported onto my other side which caused my uncle to stumble forward and land on his face. I heard him groan.
 
I smirked and kicked his leg. "er!" I shouted and ran out of the house.
 
"Yong Jaehyun!" I heard my uncle and auntie shout before I got into the car. Junhyung oppa drove while Yoseob oppa sat in the passenger seat.
 
I looked back and saw my uncle holding the leg I had kicked and my auntie still burning. I snapped my fingers and she stopped burning but the car they were standing by exploded. I heard their last screams before I turned back towards the front with a smirk on my face.
 
"Umma.." Jongin hugged me and rested his head on my side while I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.
 
"Uncle, where are we going?" Jongin looked at Junhyung oppa.
 
Junhyung oppa looked at us through the mirror. "You'll see." A slight smirk could be seen on his face.
 
I raised my eyebrow. I had a bad feeling about this. I stared out the window at the changing scenery and let out a soft sigh. We were finally going to start a peaceful life. I looked at Jongin and saw him sleeping. I smiled and his hair. We stopped in front of a normal, but cozy looking house.
 
"We're here." Junhyung oppa turned around to looked at us.
 
I nodded. Yoseob oppa opened the door for me while I carried Jongin. Yoseob and Junhyung oppa carried the luggages.
 
"Why does it seem like there are people living here already?" I looked at oppas.
 
They looked at me, bitting their lips. They seemed nervous and somewhat.. scared.
 
"We're not living alone Jaehyun. We're leaving with a few of my friends.." Junhyung oppa gave me a small smile.
 
I nodded and looked back towards the house. When something suddenly clicked in my brain. I looked back towards oppa.
 
"Wait.. Friends? Which friends?" I looked at them, hoping it wasn't who I think it was.
 
"Well, it's--" Yoseob oppa got cut off by a voice.
 
"You're finally here!" I looked towards the voice and saw a girly looking guy stepped out of the house and walked towards us with a smile on his face.
 
If it's him that lives here, doesn't that mean.. My thoughts were cut off when a certain figure walked out of the house.
 
"Welcome!" Kikwang ran out of the house and towards us with a big smile on his face.
 
"Oh hell no!" I shouted a little too loudly.
 
Suddenly, Jongin woke up and covered my mouth. He looked into my eyes and groaned. "Umma.. You're so loud.." He whined before hugging my neck and resting his head on my shoulder.
 
I looked towards oppas then back at Kikwang. I sulked. So much for peaceful life.
_________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the short chapter you guys.. ):
 
A salute to PattyIsabella for being able to guess that this would happen before I got to post the chapter -.-
 
Haha! Let's giove her a big round of applause! *clapping hands*
 
(: