Drama begins.

When Fire Meets Ice

Jaehyun's Point of View.

I had no energy to go to school today. Jongin had woken me up early to help him search for a 'magic stopper'. Yoseob oppa told me that it was to help stop your magic, meaning, you wouldn't be able to use your magic. Our family's magic stopper was our mothers locket. It was a locket she had left for us before she and my father were killed. So now, Jongin is wearing it around his neck so sadly, he can't telport. Jongin asked me to walk him to school but Kikwang wanted to come along again so I told Kikwang to walk Jongin alone. Besides, I don't want to deal with alot of eyes staring at me again.

Here I am, sitting at my desk an hour early for class. Why the heck am I here? I didn't want to stay at home and I sure as hell couldn't skip unless I wanted screaming in my face by Yoseob oppa again. I would go to the roof but the door was locked. I could fly, but I already made it to class so I just stayed here.

"Look who's here early for class today." A voice at the door said. I turned to look at the person and saw Jaemin, arms crossed and a smirk on her face. She had two other girls with her.

I ignored her and looked away from her. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"I thought you were a rebel? What type of rebel comes to school early?" Jaemin and her two pets were already standing in front of me.

I looked at her with a blank expression on my face. "None of your business." I looked away from her again.

She laughed. "You're probably just a girl trying to look tough on the outside but is actually weak and a loser in the inside." Her two pets laughed.

I shook my head and sighed. "Just go away. I'm tired." 

"Don't think I forgot about what your little son did. How dare he call me ugly." She glared at me. Her two pets gasped. "Son?" Jaemin nodded. "Told you she was a ."

"Wow.." "What a .." I heard her two pets whisper.

I looked at her. "Sorry if I taught my son to always tell the truth."

"Well, teach him properly. Cause he sure as hell wasn't telling the truth." She said. I scoffed and looked away.

"You better watch your back Jaehyun. I have a plan to take everything away from you." She smirked at me.

I looked towards her, raising my eyebrow. "Why would you tell me that?" 

"Because I want to see you fight back. I want you to stop me. I want to know how strong you really are." She stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I don't plan on stopping you. I have nothing that you could take." 

She smirked. "Yes I do. I can take Kikwang away from you."

I let out a loud laugh. "Go ahead! I don't give a . I would even gladly give him to you."

She leaned on my desk, bringing her face a little closer to mine. "It's easy to say. But it's hard to do."

I glared at her. "Get away from me you lesbian. Ever heard of personal space?"

She backed away and crossed her arms. Her two pets followed after her. 

"You better watch Kikwang Jaehyun. Because I'm already getting him." She warned one last time before snapping her fingers and walking out the room with her two pets.

I sighed and laid my head on the desk. Suddenly, I heard a cough. I looked up and saw Jirae sitting on the desk in front of me.

"I didn't hear you come in." I said. She nodded. "I know. I didn't want you to."

I nodded.

"I heard what Jaemin said. I think you should watch Kikwang." She gave me a concerned look.

I scoffed. "She can have him. I don't care about him."

"That's just what you're saying. But that's not what you're feeling. You care about him. Heck! You probably already love him!" She raised her voice a little.

I glared at her. "Shut up. You don't know me. I don't care about him." I looked away from her.

She scoffed. "Oh please. That's what you are. You're stubborn. You just say things but you don't mean it."

"Shut up.." I whispered.

"Why won't you try and stop her? Would you really let her take everything away?!"

"Shut up.."

"You know you love Kikwang! You know you're jealous when he get's close to Jaemin. You know it!"

"Shut up.."

"She can take your oppas away! What if she takes Jongin away!?"

"Shut up!!" I shouted at her. She back away a little, eyes widened.

I panted. "Shut the up. I don't care. She can have it all. I don't like drama." I angrily said before standing up and walking out of the room.

Jirae's Point of View.

I sighed as I listened to Jaehyun's steps getting farther. I stood up and started walking towards the door when a figure blocked it.

"You at trying to get her to fight back." She said. I glared. "You do it then."

"I'm the boss here. Not you." She glared at me. I looked down. "I don't want to work for you anymore Jaemin." 

She walked over to me and pushed me back a little. "Giving up already?! You already got her to trust you! Now make her fight back! Make her! Make her show her weakness!" She shouted at me.

I looked up at her and glared. "I don't want to! She actually treats me like a friend!"

She smirked. "And you think I care. I want you to get her weakness." She demanded.

"Or what?" I stood up straight and strong.

"Your brother.. Don't you care about him?"

I suddenly weakened. I sighed. "Fine. Alright. I'll do it."

She smirked and patted my back. "After you do that, you and your brother are free. Me and appa just need her power. Come on Jirae. Just a few more days of acting and you're done."

I pushed her hand away and looked down. "Whatever.." I mumbled.

She started walking out the classroom. I walked towards the window and looked down at the big field. Jaehyun was lying down on the grass with her arms covering her eyes. I looked at her and suddenly, a tear slid down my face. I looked away from her.

"I'm sorry Jaehyun.. I can't let my brother die.. He's my only family left. I'm so sorry.." I whispered, pain in my heart. 

Jaehyun was my first ever true best friend, even though it started as an act. But it grew into true friendship. And now, I have to hurt her. I'm such a jerk.

Jaehyun's Point of View.

(Let's skip to the end of the school day.)

I was about to walk out of the school gate when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Hey. You walking home now?" Kikwang asked. I shook him off. "Yeah." I said and turned around to start walking away again.

"I'll go with you." He suddenly held onto my hand. I stared at our hands before shaking his hand away.

"What the do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at him.

He shrugged. "Trying to get closer to you." He tried grabbing my hand again but I backed away.

"Stay away from me.." I glared at him.

He suddenly glared back. "What the is your problem? Can't you see that I actually like you?!" He shouted.

My eyes widened. "W-w-what?" I stuttered, which I didn't mean to do.

He sighed and looked at me. "I ing like you. Since the first time we fought, I already liked you. Can't you see? I try to make you jealous. I try to show you that I can help with Jongin. But you keep pushing me away!" 

I stared at him.

"Why can't you just like me back? Don't you feel it too?" He whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

I continued to stare at him.

"Can you please just give me a chance.. Don't deny that you don't feel it too.. I can see it in your eyes.." He took my hand but this time, I didn't pull away nor did I stop him.

"Please.." He looked down on the ground, tears falling down his cheeks.

"I..I..." I looked at him, still in shock.

He looked up, anticipation all over his face.

"I..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I'm rushing this story a little. I'm sorry. I hope to get this story done in about 10 chapters?

I hope I get it done by that time. 

I think this story is starting to . LOL!

(: