New student. Drama alert.

When Fire Meets Ice

We all ate breakfast in silence until Jongin spoke up.

"Umma.. Are you walking me to school today?" He asked. I nodded and bit on my toast. "Of course. I'll walk you today." 

"Why don't you just let Jongin teleport? It's more convenient." Junhyung oppa suggested.

I thought about it before shaking my head.

"I want some quality time with Jongin." I smiled.

Oppa nodded before standing up and grabbing his backpack. 

"Well, I'm going. I'm not that hungry anymore anyways." Oppa coolly walked out of the house with his hands in his pockets.

Hyunseung and Yoseob oppa also stood up and grabbed their backpacks. "We'll head off now too.." Hyunseung said and walked out the door. Yoseob oppa waved a goodbye before following after Hyunseung.

I stared at Kikwang who just kept eating. After awhile, he turned towards me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Am I that handsome that you have to stare at me while I'm eating?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Hell no." I nodded at the door. "Aren't you going too?"

"No. I'm walking Jongin to school with you." He said without looking at me. 

My eyes widened and I laid my hands on my hips. "And who said you could?"

He shrugged. "Who said I couldn't?"

"Well I'm telling you now. I don't want to walk Jongin to school with you." I stood up and grabbed mine and Jongins back packs. 

Jongin followed and stood in front of me. I slipped his backpack on him and slung my backpack on. I looked at Kikwang one last time before walking out the door, holding Jongins hand. Jongin slightly walked ahead of me when I suddenly slipped onto the ground. I felt my bottom hit something really cold. I looked towards the ground and saw ice.

"You know. If someone offers something to you, you should just take it." Kikwang walked passed me and stood beside Jongin who was trying to hold in his laugh.

I melted the ice underneath me but not into water. Into ashes. I stood up and fixed my uniform.

"You didn't offer. You just assumed. You could've asked." I walked over to them and slightly pushed Jongin and looked at him. "Don't laugh at your umma or I'll punish you."

Jongin gave me a cute smile and held out the peace sign. 

In the end, Kikwang ended up coming with me to drop Jongin off to school. It was hell. When we were walking to school together, Kikwang kept blabbering on about a bunch of random things. I wasn't even listening to him. Once we entered the school, everyone was silent. As we walked down the hallway, people whispered and stared.

"Are they together now? It's like the legend.."

"I thought they were enemies?"

"No! Kikwang oppa!"

"Kikwang is out of Jaehyuns league.."

I tried my best to ignore the whispers but the further we went into the school, the louder they got. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around abruptly, fire in my eyes.

"Shut up!" I shouted. The whispering suddenly stopped. "Don't you have lives? If you do, move on with it!" I made fire balls in my hands.

Everyone quickly got out of the halls, some flying. I blew the fire balls away and turned back towards Kikwang.

"Don't ever walk with me to school again." I hissed and walked away from him. 

I walked towards my next class and once I got to the door, the whole class turned quiet. Everyone quickly went to their seats and stared at me.

"I'm not the ing teacher.." I muttered and headed towards my seat which was at the very back. 

I looked around and still saw everyones eyes on me. I showed them a fake smile. "I know I'm pretty, but could you please stop ing staring at me?" I asked as calmly as i could.

Everyone stayed still. I glared. "Stop staring at me!" I shouted and made my desk go on fire. Everyone quickly turned away. I blew air onto my desk and the fire went away, my desk still in great shape.

"Hello class!" The teacher walked in with a big smile on her face. Everyone stood up and bowed. "Annyeong Haseyo Mrs.Jung." She nodded and every sat back down.

I laid my head on my textbook, ready to fall asleep when something the teacher announced caught my attention.

"Class, we have a new student today. Please treat her with some respect." I looked up and saw a girl walk into the class, shyly smiling.

My eyes widened. It was the girl who was at the cafe! She was the girl who humiliated the waiter and hurt Jongin! I felt my blood boil. What the is she doing here?

"Annyeong Haseyo! Chonen Moon Jaemin imnida. I hope we can all be friends!" She gave everyone a cute smile and bowed. 

I scoffed. Obviously being a two-faced . A few guys whistled around the class while some girl glared at her and some looked at her in envy. 

"Alright. Please take your seat." The teacher held her arm out towards us. 

Everyone suddenly started gasping and whispering. I rolled my eyes. The reason why they're all being like this is because the only empty seat was next to me. I watched as the girl walked towards the seat beside me. She briefly looked at me before seating down.

"We meet again. ." I heard her say. I glanced her way and saw her smirking at me.

I raised my eyebrow. "What did you call me?" 

She shrugged. "A . That is what you are right?" She looked at me innocently.

I ignored her and turned back towards the front, not listening to the teacher. This . How dare she call me that. This girl better not be like all those other new girls. Bringing drama into the school. Or I swear.

I'll burn her alive.

______________________________________________________________________________________

OoOoOoOo! The new girl is Jaemin A.K.A the rude girl from the cafe. (Chapter 12)

SPOILER: Jaemin is here to bring trouble (;

But what trouble is she bringing? Dun Dun Dun.

(: