You're ugly.

When Fire Meets Ice

I walked towads Jongins school, sulking. After what felt like forever, I was able to get Jirae to go away and shut up about me being jealous. I let out a sigh. I stopped in front of the gate of Jongins school, looking around for him. The school he currently went to was the kids version of my school. It was called 'Junior Masul'.

Many kids were playing with their powers. I finally found the little boy I was looking for. A smile crawled onto my face.

"Jongin!" I shouted. He looked at me before looking back at his friends. He then started running towards me, giving me a big bear hug once he reached me.

"Umma!" He let go and gave me a big smile. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

He held my hand as we walked home. Suddenly, someone called Jongins name. We both turned around and there was a little boy standing there.

"Oh. Sehun-ah. Waeyo?" Jongin let go of my hand and stepped closer to the other kid name Sehun.

Sehun bowed at me. "Annyeong Haseyo." He greeted before turning back to Jongin. "Sonsaengnim said that you have to bring a magic stopper tomorrow.." 

Jongin nodded and Sehun walked away. Jongin looked at me, blinking his eyes.

"Umma, what's a magic stopper?" He asked.

I mentally face-palmed myself. He doesn't even know what it is but he nodded to bringing one tomorrow for school. I ignored his question and grabbed his hand again. We then started walking home.

"You don't know what it is, do you umma?" Jongin smirked at me. I pushed his forehead back  "Shut up." I hissed.

He chuckled at me, shaking his head. "Silly umma.." He smiled. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Soon, we were home. Jongin ran into the house while I walked after him. I closed the front door behind me. I took my shoes off. I was about to walk forward again but I bumped into Jongin.

"Jongin, why did you--" I looked in the direction he was looking at. I froze in my spot.

"You're home!" I heard Hyunseung shout behind me. I softly nodded.

"As you can see, we have a guest." Hyunseung pointed at the figure sitting in front of Kikwang on the couch. 

The figure turned towards us and I quickly showed a blank expression. The figure stood up and happily walked towards me.

"You're the girl I sit beside in first period right? I'm Jaemin!" She gave me a smile. I nodded before grabbing onto Jongins shoulder and turning away from her. I started leading Jongin to the stairs.

"Wait. Just drop your bags there. We're going to eat dinner already." Hyunseung blocked the stairs. I puffed my cheeks out before taking Jongins bag and placing it beside the stairs next to mine. 

We walked into the dining room seeing Yoseob and Junhyung oppa already seated. Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung sat at the ends of the table. I was seated in between Jongin and Yoseob oppa. Jaemin sat in front of me with Kikwang beside her.

"So, shall we begin?" Hyunseung smiled. We all nodded. "Thank you for the food!" We all shouted together before digging in.

I looked at my food with no interest. I suddenly had no energy to eat because of the person sitting across from me. I felt like burning the whole house down after seeing how close she and Kikwang already were.

"Jaemin, eat alot. My hyung cooks good." Kikwang smiled at her as he added more food on her plate.

She smiled sweetly at him. "Thank you. I will!" He smiled and kept adding more food on her plate.

I felt myself get angry. But why? I shouldn't even care. I looked over and saw them adding food on their plates and feeding each other. They're not even dating. How the hell did they even get close so fast?!

"Jaehyun, aren't you hungry?" Yoseob oppa asked me. I shook my head.

"Are you alright?" Junhyung oppa gave me a concerned look. I nodded and looked down at my food.

"Just eat a little. You need some food in your system." Hyunseung said, pointing towards my food with his spoon.

I sighed and slowly started eating. I glanced at Jongin and saw him looking at me with worry. I gave him a small smile before continuing to eat. I looked forward and saw Jaemin slightly smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and munched on my food. The sight in front of me, made this the worst dinner ever.

--

"So! Let's play a game. Truth or dare perhaps?" Kikwang suggested while we all sat around the living room. 

I had no interest in being here but Junhyung oppa and his stupid power got me to stay here. I sulked and stayed quiet.

"Jaehyun, how about you go first?" Jaemin smiled at me. I glared at her. Yoseob oppa nudged me. I sighed and shook my head.

Kikwang looked at Jongin. "How about you tiny one?" Jongin softly nodded.

"Alright, I'll go first." Jongin agreed.

Jaemin reached out to pinch his cheeks but Jongin swatted her hand away. "Please don't touch me." He softly glared at her.

Jaemins eyes widened before she retreated her hand. Kikwang softly smacked Jongins head. I pushed Kikwang away and hugged Jongin close to my body. 

"Don't hurt my son." I hissed. Jaemin gasped. "Son? I thought he was your little brother."

"Yeah. That's her son. She's so young right?" Kikwang stated. I looked at him in disbelief.

I tried my best to stay calm and not burn him down. 

"Well, Jongin. truth or dare?" Kikwang asked him. Everyone looked at Jongin. "Truth." Jongin said.

"Do you like Jaemin noona?" Kikwang asked. 

Everyone stared at Jongin, anticipating at his answer.

"No." Jongin answered with no hesitation. Everyones eyes widened at him.

"Why not?" Yoseob oppa asked.

"I just don't like her. She gives me a bad feeling. She seems mean." Jongin hugged my arm and buried his face in it.

I looked towards Jaemin and saw her slightly glaring at Jongin. I gritted my teeth. She should stop looking at my son like that before I burn her down.

"Wow.. And we said she looked like an angel.." Hyunseung whispered.

"Aren't angels supposed to be pretty?" Jongin moved away from my arm and asked. Junhyung oppa nodded at him. "Yes. Angels are known to be beautiful and stunning."

Jongin looked at Jaemin and pointed at her. "You. you're an angel? You're ugly."

I quickly covered Jongins mouth. Jaemin looked at him with open and eyes wide.

"Jongin!" The boys shouted at him in unison. "That's rude! Treat your noona with respect!" Kikwang scolded him.

Jongin took my hand away from his mouth. "Who said she my noona? From what I know, she's just a guest visiting out house." He boldly said.

I look at my son with my mouth slightly opened. Yoseob oppa pushed Jongins head slightly.

"Jongin, you still have to treat her with respect." Yoseob oppa softly told him.

Jongin shrugged. "You guys asked me to tell the truth right? I did pick truth." Junhyung oppa lightly growled. "Jongin.." Junhyung oppa looked at Jongin sternly.

I picked Jongin up and we walked away from the living room and up the stairs. I dropped him to the ground in front of our bedroom door. I squatted in front of him.

"That's rude Jongin. It's wrong to call people ugly." I softly said.

He blinked at me. "But isn't it good to tell the truth?" 

I held my laugh in.

"I was just telling the truth. That girl was pretty ugly."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out in laughter. I high-fived with Jongin before ruffling his hair. 

"This is why you're my son." I smiled at him. 

He smirked at me then winked. "You know it." He pretended to shoot me with a gun. 

I pushed his face away with a smile. I love my son. He makes my day.

"But still, you have to start treating people with respect okay?" I said. He sighed before showing a big smile. "Alright. Anything for my umma!"

I nodded. "Okay. Now go and apologize." I pointed towards the stairs. "Do I have to?" He whined. I nodded.

He sulked and walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen. I followed after him. I crossed my arms as he slowly walked over to stand in front of Jaemin.

"Mianhamnida.." He bowed. I coughed. "Noona.." He softly whispered. I smiled in satisfaction. Even though I didn't want him to treat her with respect, I still have to show the world that I can raise Jongin to be a proper boy.

"Aigo.." She ruffled his hair. "It's alright. You had a point. It was truth or dare. Thank you for telling the truth." She fake smiled towards him.

"See. Jaemin is nice." Kikwang stated.

Jongin awkwardly kept looking towards the ground in front of her. When the boys looked away, she glared at Jongin and lightly pushed him away. He looked up and ran over to me, hugging my leg. I looked at Jaemin with a shocked expression. She smirked at me. Stupid girl.. How dare she push my son.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Jongin.. (': You make my day too. 

So straight up! 

I know there has been no drama so far.

SPOILER: Drama starts next chapter (:

HAHA! Get ready for some ing and fighting.

(: