Dinner Disaster.

When Fire Meets Ice

I looked around my brand new bedroom and sighed. If I have known I was going to move here, I would've just lived out on the streets and told oppas to bring Jongin here without me.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. 

"No one's in here.." I boredly said, standing up from my bed and walking towards my luggage.

Another knock was heard.

"I'm busy.." I raised my voice a little, opening my luggage.

More knocking came from the door.

"I don't want to see or talk to anyone." I glared towards the door. I sat in front of my luggage and took my clothes out, neatly piling them beside me.

A series of knocks was heard from the door.

"Alright! Just stop knocking!" I yelled, messing my hair up in frustration.

I heard chuckling from the other side of the door before it opened to reveal Kikwang.

"I should've known it was you.." I muttered under my breath.

He sat down in front of me and gave me a big smile. 

"Hi!"

I looked at him weirdly before glaring. "Is that what you annoyed me for? To say hi?!" 

He shook his head and his face turned serious.

"I have something important to tell you.." He bit his lip and looked down.

I raised my eyebrow. Did something bad happen to Jongin?

"What is it? Did something happen to Jongin?" I started getting worried.

He shook his head. "Junhyung hyung told me tell you this.." 

I looked at him with an eager feeling in my stomach. "Just tell me!"

"He wants me to tell you.." He signalled me to come closer.

I leaned my body forward, my face just a few inches away from his.

He leaned over to my ear and whispered. "..That dinner is ready."

I straightened up and glared at him. I made a fireball and threw it at him but he dodged and it hit the closet.

"Loser~!" He chanted and stuck his tongue out at me.

Kikwang jumped up and ran out of my room before I could throw the next fireball at him. I blew the fire ball away and stood up, clenching my fists. 

"Kikwang!" I shouted and ran after him. 

I saw him hiding behind Junhyung oppa once I got into the dining room but before I could get to him, 2 Yoseob oppas grabbed onto my arms. I tried struggling out of their grasps but they kept holding tighter.

"Let me go!" I yelled at the real Yoseob oppa that was standing a few feet away, smirking. 

He shook his head. "Nope. We don't want this house to burn down.." 

"Definitely not!" Hyunseung made an 'x' with his arms. "This house turned into an ice rink too many times. I don't want it to turn into a oven."

I didn't care. My hands were warming up when I felt someone tugging at my shirt. I looked down and saw Jongin. He gave me a smile. I slowly started calming down. I noticed Kikwang step away from Junhyung oppa. I stepped forward but Jongin laid his hand on my stomach.

"Umma.. You should eat. You have no fat.. Let's go eat!" He gave me a big smile.

I sighed and nodded. "Fine." I looked at Kikwang and glared. "I'll get you later.."

He smirked and winked. I looked at Yoseob oppa and nodded at the 2 Yoseobs holding my arms. Yoseob oppa snapped his fingers and they disappeared. I rubbed my arms.

"Alright. No more fighting! Dinner time!" Hyunseung clapped his hands and everyone sat around the dining table.

Hyunseung put a bowl of rice in front of everyone. My eyes gleamed at the food in front of me. My auntie and uncle, being heartless human beings, usually don't cook food for us. It was just ramyeon all the time. Maybe, just maybe, it might not be all that bad living here.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone shouted in unison before grabbing our spoons and digging in.

"Jephun, keemphi." Yoseob oppa said with his mouth full of rice. 

I gave him a confused look. "Mwoh?"

"He said kimchi." Junhyung oppa pointed at the kimchi in front of me. 

I nodded. I stood up and leaned across the table to put the kimchi in front of Yoseob oppa. I sat back down and saw Jongin having trouble cutting his meat so he was practically using his spoon as a hammer. His rice was flying everywhere. I took the spoon from him and helped him.

"Komawo umma!" He happily smiled at me and continued eating.

I ruffled his hair and turned back towards my food. I started stuffing my mouth with rice and meat.

"Okay! Everyone stop eating!" Hyunseung slammed his hand on the table.

Everyone looked at him with mouths full of food and eyes as wide as an owls.

"Hyung.. What's wrong?" Kikwang gave him a questioning look.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "You guys have no table manners!"

"Hyunseung, what the hell are you saying?" Junhyung oppa looked at him oddly.

Hyunseung slapped oppas arm and glared at him.

"You know what I'm saying! Don't even lie!" He looked at him angrily.

"Alright..Calm down. Tell us what we're doing wrong then.." Junhyung oppa looked at him. 

Yoseob oppa dropped his spoon and turned towards Hyunseung. Jongin leaned a little closer to me while Kikwang just continued eating. I looked at Hyunseung with no interest.

"First. You do not talk with your mouth full." Hyunseung looked at Yoseob oppa.

Yoseob oppa held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry. Please don't kill me."

"Second. You do not lean over the food like that. Your clothes could get dirty too!" He looked towards me this time and pointed at my shirt. 

I looked down and true enough, there was a little piece of kimchi sticking on my shirt. I took it off and put it on my plate. I sighed.

"Third. You do not use your spoon as a hammer and eat neatly. Rice is everywhere now.." I looked at Jongin who was looking down. 

He tends to do that when he's ashamed. I noticed.

"Those are 3 things you really shouldn't do at the dining table. You must only talk when your mouth is empty, pass the food around using people, and eat neatly." He looked at all of us this time.

I looked down at my food.

"Oh and Jaehyun.." 

I looked up at Hyunseung.

He smirked. "For a girl, you sure eat alot like a guy who hasn't eaten in days.."

I rolled my eyes. "Am I supposed to act 'lady-like' too? Because I'm not doing that. I'm not changing for you." 

He shook his head and smiled. "You don't need to change. Just be neater.."

I scoffed. "Whatever." 

"Alright. Now that we're done with this manners thing, let's just move onto the dessert.." Kikwang stood up and disappeared into the kitchen.

He came back out holding a chocolate cake.

"Wah~! Looks yummy!" Jongins eyes gleamed with happiness.

"I baked it.." Kikwang winked.

Junhyung oppa crossed his arms. "Nice try Kikwang. But everyone knows you baked it with your eyes in a bakery." 

Everyone snickered while Kikwang pouted. "Meanie.." Kikwang muttered.

He put the cake in front of us. Jongin suddenly dipped his finger in the icing and his finger.

"Yummy!" Jongin closed his eyes and smiled.

I looked at Hyunseung. The boy looks mad.

"Jongin! Manners!" Hyunseung shouted, startling Jongin. Jongin had tears forming in his eyes. 

I took him in my arms and hugged him, glaring at Hyunseung.

"Calm down umma. Have some fun!" Junhyung oppa took some icing and swept it across Hyunseungs cheek.

Hyunseung gasped but soon took some icing himself. He wiped it on Junhyung oppas hair. A victory smirk formed on Hyunseungs face. Junhyung oppa got mad and soon, a cake fight was happening.

Cake was flying everywhere and after about 30 minutes, the dining table was a mess and cake was on the floor, on our faces, and on our clothes.

Everyone pitched in to help clean. Though I didn't want to.. Stupid Junhyung oppa and his eyes. Manye Yoseobs was around the room cleaning the floor and table.

I was helping Jongin wipe cake off his face while he helped me with my face.

"Umma. You look beautiful with cake on your face." He giggled.

I poked his side which caused him to giggle more. 

"I'm just a beautiful person in your eyes aren't I?" I winked at him.

He smiled. "Yes you are umma. The most beautiful girl ever on this earth!" He made a big circle with his arms.

I laughed and flicked his forehead. "You're such a little flirt."

He smirked and winked. "Even though, I'm still telling the truth."

I nodded and he did a body roll. I raised my eyebrow.

"That was out of nowhere. Why did you do that?"

"I was hoping you'd say that you had a hot son.."

My eyes widened. "Yong Jongin! You're so young and you're already hoping to be called hot?! You little--" I was about to flick his forehead again when he teleported to the stairs.

He stuck his tongue out and ran up the stairs.

"Yong Jongin!" I shouted. 

I was about to go after him when I was turned around and I felt something cold on my face. Kikwang was wiping my face with a wet towel. I stared at his face as he cleaned mine. This boy.. He looks good even with cake on his face..

Wait, what?! I did not just say that he looks good. 

"All done!" He happily smiled and pulled away.

 I spun back around and walked away and climbed the stairs towards my room. When I got to my bedroom door, I leaned on it and held my chest.

Why is my chest beating so fast? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this chapter too long?

Is the chapter good? i hope it is.

Jongin keeps calling Jaehyun beautiful. What a sweet kid. 

(: