Power 5.

When Fire Meets Ice

"I can't believe you got detention on your first day of school! That is complete humiliation for me and your aunt!" I looked at my uncle with an expressionless face.

As you can probably tell, I really don't care. This always happens and they lecture me every time. Always telling me how I'm 'humiliating' and 'stupid'.

My aunt looked at me and shook her head. "My sister made a big mistake ever giving birth to you.." I glared at her. 

I stood up and started walking towards my room. "Don't you dare walk away from us!" I heard my uncle threaten me.

I turned around and smirked at him. I flew up into the air and started flying towards my room.

"Yong Jaehyun!" I heard them yelling my name but I slammed my door shut. 

I scoffed and jumped down to the ground. I walked towards my cabinet and looked at the picture of me and my mom. I picked it up and sighed. I wonder if my umma really made a mistake by having me..

My door bursted open and my uncle walked in. "How dare you walk away!" Doesn't he know how to knock?!

I sighed and snapped my fingers. My room was suddenly on fire. Everything in my room was burning. 

"Yah! Yong Jaehyun!" He ran out of my room, standing outside the door.

Lucky for me, fire can't hurt me. I smirked and jumped out of the window, landing smoothly on the ground. I whistled and started walking away.

"Where do you think you're going?" I turned around and saw Junhyung and Yoseob oppa looking at me with raised eyebrows.

I shrugged. "Anywhere but there." I nodded towards the house.

They looked towards my bedroom window and saw smoke coming out. They heard my uncle and aunt yelling for help. They looked at me and shook their heads. I gave them both a cheeky smile.

"You just got out of detention and you're already causing trouble again?" Yoseob oppa walked over and flicked my forehead.

He's lucky he's my brother or I would've burnt him right now. I rubbed the spot where he had flicked me and I pouted at him.

"Are you mad oppa?" I batted my eyelashes at him, secretly smirking in my head. Oppa could never resist my cute face.

He stuck his tongue out. "You're ugly like that.." I glared at him. What a rude boy.

I slightly pushed him back. "You mad bro?!" I heard Junhyung oppa chuckle. I looked at him.

"Are you high?"

"No. You're just stupid."

I gave him my angry look and started walking away, hand in my pocket. "Whatever. You two losers having fun dealing with them." I said without turning back.

"You better be home before 12:00pm or I swear Yong Jaehyun! You know what I can do to you!" Junhyung oppa yelled after me.

I turned around and threw him the 'okay' sign. I saw my uncle and aunt running out of the house, yelling for oppas to help them stop the fire. I laughed at the scene. They were panicking, eyes wide and running around everywhere. Junhyung oppa shouted at them to shut up, while Yoseob oppa walked into the house. I shook my head and smirked. My uncle and aunt are such wimps.

I turned around and started walking again when someone suddenly grabbed me backwards. I fell onto the ground. Whoever this person is, they better be ready to take a blow. I looked up and saw Kikwang smirking down at me. I stood up and dusted myself off.

I just saw this guy at school a few hours ago and even spent 5 hours in detention with him. Do I seriously have to see him outside of school too?! Why?! Why me??!!

I glared at him, kicked his leg and walked away. "Ow!" I heard him yell in pain.

He was suddenly beside me. I looked at him. "Why are you following me?" He shrugged. "Nothing better to do."

I rolled my eyes. Even if I have nothing to do, I would not follow him. Nothing in the world could make me spent time with him. We'll probably end up fighting anyways.

I stopped walking and crossed my arms. "What do you want really?"

"Nothing. I'm seriously just bored."

"Then go bother someone else."

"No way. I want to bother you."

"Go away."

I started walking away from him but he kept following me.

"Stop following me."

"No."

"Stop it."

"Not listening!"

I turned around and held my burning hand out in front of me. Kikwang walked right into my hand, his stomach starting to burn. He looked at me. I saw his eyes twitching. I smirked and dusted my hands off. Thats what you get for following me.

"Ow!" He yelled in pain. He put his slightly blue hand on top of his stomach. I'm guessing his hands are icy cold at the moment.

He touched my hair and my hair suddenly froze. I shivered. I made my hair turn hot and the ice slowly melted away, slightly leaving my hair wet. I turned around and started walking away again.

He followed me again. Damn, this guy really has nothing to do but annoy the heck out of me. 

"Stop following me or I swear i'll burn you to death!" I turned around and shouted at him.

He stepped closer to me.. Like waaay to close. I could feel his cold breath on my neck. I started shivering and I gulped. For some damn weird reason, he's making me really nervous right now.

"Too bad you can't. Sorry missy." He caressed my cheek and started walking ahead of me.

I shivered and wiped my cheek with my shirt sleeve.

I looked at Kikwangs back slowly getting smaller. He suddenly turned around and gave me a big smile. He made a big heart with his arms and pretended to throw it at me. Foir some reason, I felt it hit me.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. My body was starting to get cold. I closed my eyes and made fire run through my body to heat me up. I opened my eyes to see Kikwangs smiling face in front of me.

Holy shizz! He is way too close again! I made a fireball and put it right in front of his face. He backed away and held his arms up in surrender.

"Sorry!" He yelled. I scoffed and blew the fireball away. I'm getting bored.

I started walking away. He kept following me. I decided to ignore him and walk towards Han Kang river. There were alot of people just walking around, enjoying the night view.

I was in the middle of the bridge and Kikwang was right behind me. I smirked. An Idea popped into my head right then and there. I turned around and suddenly hugged Kikwang. I felt his body stiffen up and I transferred my heat onto him. I looked up at him with my cute face.

"W-what are you doing?" Tsk.. This guy was stuttering. 

I smirked and pushed him into the water. "Ah!" He screamed, falling into the water with a big splash. He came up from the water and looked at me.

Good thing the boy can swim. I looked down at him and people started gathering around me.

"Yah! Yong Jaehyun. Help me out!" He yelled at me. I smirked and started walking away.

"Aren't you going to help your boyfriend?" A passerby asked me.

I scoffed and shook my head and kept walking away.

"Yong Jaehyun! Help me!!" I heard him yell into my mind.

Did I tell you? Kikwangs minor power was to read peoples mind and be able to communicate through the mind.

"Hell no. Thats what you get for following me." I smirked and told him in my mind.

"I hate you!" He yelled. I winced at his voice that echoed in my head.

I started skipping away, whistling.

"I hate you too." I responded.

_________________________________________________________________________

DududuLalala

Jaehyun pushed Kikwang into the water at the end. XD

Jaehyun really can't get along with Kikwang, right wondermicky?

I hope this chapter satisfied you readers (:

Bye-Yeom! :D