Power 6.

When Fire Meets Ice

I stared at the textbook in front of me, not knowing what to do  I blinked at the teacher who talked and talked about the history of magic in front of the classroom. I've always skipped and not attented class or caused trouble during class but considering I can't do that anymore, what am I suppose to do now..?

'Bored out of your mind?' I suddenly heard Kikwangs voice inside my head.

I nodded, knowing he's probably looking at me anyways.

'Then why don't you cause some trouble right now?'

'Like I wouldn't have thought of that..' I told him back.

'Then do it!' He was obviously bored too but he was using me so he wouldn't get in trouble. 

I rolled my eyes. Can this guy be anymore of a girl? Such a wimp.

I raised my hand to get the teachers attention.

"Yes Miss Yong? Are you confused about anything?" I stared at the teacher and started crying. I tried to get tears to fall down my face and happily, tears started falling down.

"Whats wrong?!" The teacher sped to my side and grabbed my shoulder.

I looked up at her, mentally laughing at how gullible she is. 

"The thought of how my parents died suddenly went into my mind because of this lesson and I can't concentrate anymore!" I sniffled. The teacher gave me a concerned look.

I was laughing even more in my head as tears came out of my eyes physically.

The teacher stood up straight and suddenly, she smirked and crossed her arms. I gave her a confused look. She slapped the back of my head.

I yelled in pain and glared at her. She just laughed at me.

"Pay attention in class and don't cause trouble Miss Yong." She said and walked off.

The students in the class started laughing at me and shaking their heads at me. You guys want to mess with me? I made a fireball and showed it all to them. They all suddenly shut up and looked away. I blew it away. I didn't think so.

The lesson began again.

'Loser. I can't believe you actually listened and had the guts to make trouble in class.' Kikwang was laughing at me.

I didn't bother even glaring at him and ignored the comment he made. I can't believe he thought I was actually listening to the idea he gave me. I did it under my own will. Not his. This guy is too cocky.

The teacher kept going on and on until the bell finally rang. 

"Okay class. Your homework for today is an essay about one of the many masters of magic. Due tomorrow. If not finished, I'll have to punish you." She smiled. The whole class froze at the last comment she made. I raised an eyebrow at them all. Scared much? 

"Class dismissed!" Everyone ran out of the class. I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out of the room when the teacher called me back.

I stopped in front of her desk, not looking at her.

"Next time, don't cause trouble in class." I just scoffed and started walking away. "Miss Yong!" I stopped in my tracks, not bothering to look back. 

"You remind me alot of your mother." I turned around and looked at her.

She smiled and sped out of the room, leaving a cold air to pass by me. I was dumbfounded. How did the teacher know my mother? 

I sighed and walked out of the room. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm, pulling me back. I made my arm heat up, causing the person to let go and cry in pain. I looked at the victim and noticed it was Yoseob oppa. He was spraying water at his hand, pouting.

"Did you really have to do that?!" He was glaring at me now.

"I'm sorry oppa. You know how I don't like it when people touch me. I didn't know it was you though." I gave him a cheeky smile.

He just waved it away with a hand. "Whatever. Did you see Junhyung anywhere?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Nope. I haven't seen him anywhere.."

Yoseob oppa then tapped his chin."That's weird. He wasn't in first class. Where could he have gone? He can't skip without being caught.."

"How do you know he wasn't in class?" I gave him a suspicious look. 

"For you information, a teacher told me to give papers to a teacher which happened to be the teacher for the class Junhyung hyung was suppose to be in. When I went to his class to give the papers to the teacher, I took a peek inside his class and he wasn't there.." I nodded at him trying to figure out how many times he said 'teacher' in his story.

"Why don't we walk around and try to look for him? I have spare time right now anyways.." He slowly nodded and we both walked around the school.

We finally found Junhyung hyung in the schools garden. Except, he wasn't alone. There was a girl with him!

Yoseob oppa grabbed me and made me hide behind a bush with him, which I seriously didn't want to do. I could be sleeping right now but no.

Yoseob oppa signalled me to be quiet. I rolled my eyes and flicked his forehead. He pouted and rubbed his forehead. We both turned to look at Junhyung oppa and the girl.

"Oppa, why won't you give me a chance? Please.." The girl sounded like she was close to crying.

What a wimp. These are the types of girls that piss me off. Girls that cry just because a guy rejects them.

"I really don't want to go out with you. I just don't like you." Junhyung oppa told her straight up, with no hesitation.

The girl started shaking her head. "You're lying! Is there another girl? Is there a girl stopping us from being together?! Is there?!!" The girl then grabbed oppas arm and started shaking him.

He pushed her away. I have to admit, oppa was being a jerk but the girl was being so clingy. So I understand why he's being a jerk right now.

"There isn't. Did you ever look at yourself? If you do, maybe you'll know why I don't want to be with you." Junhung oppa started walking away, hands in his pocket.

The girl fell to the ground, crying.

Me and Yoseob oppa tiptoed away and went to catch up with Junhyung oppa.

"Hyung/Oppa!" Junhyung oppa turned around. We ran after him.

"What was that hyung? Couldn't you find a better way to reject that girl?" Junhyung oppa shook his head and shrugged "No."

I smirked and giggled. "Yoseob oppa, don't worry too much." I told him.

"Are you insane? What if that girl goes crazy and starts stalking Junhyung and just hurts herself? What if she commits suicide?" Yoseob oppa's eyes widened at the thought.

I pushed him which made him come back to reality. 

"Oppa, girls aren't that stupid. Especially if they have friends."I told him.

"How did you feel when a guy rejected you?" He asked me.

Junhyung oppa looked at me, curious about my answer.

I shrugged. "Never asked anyone out. And I never will." I put my hands in my pocket and started walking away.

"Yah! Are you sure about that?! One day, you will have to ask a guy out and he might just reject you!" Yoseob oppa shouted after me.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Never going to happen!" I shouted back

_____________________________________________________________________________

How was that chapter?

wondermicky, Jaehyun caused trouble in class. Tsk tsk.

chrlnleong, remember the girl who confessed to Junhyung.

She's important (:

Sorry there wasn't much JaehyunxKikwang. /:

Comment and Subscribe my readers (: