Power 4.

When Fire Meets Ice

First day in magic school and I'm in detention. Sounds fun right ? Hell no. Detention in magic school is even worst then the ones at regular schools. And trust me, I should know. The room was dark. No windows or doors. How did we get in here you may ask? Mr. Kim poofed us into this stupid jail. So now, here we are. 5 of us, just sitting on the desks inside the room. No one was talking and an awkward air filled the room.

I coughed indicating for someone to talk. I didn't mind quietness, but it's so boring that I needed someone to talk to.

"Stop fake coughing. It's annoying." Kikwang closed his eyes.

I glared at him. "Who said I care?" He opened his eyes. "Well no one cares if you're bored so just shut up."

"I don't have to listen to you." I crossed my arms and scoffed.

He glared at me and smirked. "I can make you."

"Try me."

"Could you two please just shut up. Gosh. I can't believe how immature you two are being.." That other guy looked at us.

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Excuse me? And who are you again?" 

"Yoon Doojoon. I already introduced myself to you."

"Sorry. I tend to not remember dumb names." I gave him a fake smile.

Yoseob oppa hissed at me. "Yong Jaehyun, That's enough."

I frowned and looked away. Yoseob oppa only used my full name if he was disappointed or mad at me.

It then turned quiet again. All you could hear was the sound of our breathing.

"How long have we been in here?" Doojoon asked Kikwang.

"Long enough for you to buy a watch..." Kikwang smirked.

Doojoon scoffed at him. "You're an idiot." He looked towards Junhyung. "Junhyung?"

"We've been here for at least 1 hour now." Junhyung oppa looked at his watch.

"Thanks." Doojoon smiled at him and put his head down on the desk.

The room turned quiet again. Suddenly, a boy poofed into the room, stumbling when he landed on the ground. He stood up straight and dusted himself off.

"Lee Kikwang! I can't believe you're in detention.. What did you do?!" The dude walked over to Kikwang and slapped the back of his head.

Kikwang rubbed the spot. "Hyung.. Sorry.."

Hyung?! Hyung?! He has a brother? I wonder how the dude managed to be Kikwangs brother.

The guy suddenly looked at me and smiled. He walked over to me and held his hand out.

"My name is Lee Hyunseung. I'm Kikwangs older brother." I just nodded. "Yong Jaehyun."

"I'm sorry if my brother caused you any trouble.." I raised my eyebrow at him. I noticed Kikwang gawking at his brother.

I smirked. I was about to say something when I was cut off.

"Don't even apologize Hyunseung. It was my sisters fault, not Kikwangs." Junhyung oppa stated without looking towards us.

I crossed my arms. "Excuse me? I'm your sister.. Why are you on his side?!" I stood up furiously from my seat.

"Jaehyun, thats enough. Don't talk back.." I heard Yoseob oppa say.

"No Yoseob, Let her talk.." Junhyung oppa looked towards me and signalled for me to continue.

I huffed then puffed. "I can't believe you would choose his side over your own SISTER! I can't believe it Junhyung oppa.." I shook my head.

He coughed. I looked at him. 

"For you information, I'm only taking his side because you're at fault here. You need to learn to control your anger.:" Junhyung oppa said.

I gawked at him then scoffed. "Are you serious? Didn't you see who started it? It was him!" I yealled pointing at Kikwang.

"Okay guys, that's enough.. It's over. Let's just move on." Yoseob oppa stood in between us.

"I don't care who started it. I'm furious because you dared to continue it!" Junhyung oppa was also standing now too.

"Guys.. Please.." Yoseob oppa was looking at me but I ignored him.

"He fought with me too! Shouldn't you be mad because he tried to hurt me?!" I pushed my seat away, causing for it to go tumbling down.

"I tried to stop you but you wouldn't listen!" Junhyung oppa pushed his desk away.

"Guys..." Yoseob oppa was looking towards the ground now.

Everyone else in the room just watched with intense eyes.

"I can't believe this.. You're probably the worst oppa a girl can have right now.." I glared at Junhyung oppa.

He smirked. "You're not the best sister either."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" We all looked towards Yoseob oppa, blinking at him.

He looked up with glaring eyes towards me and Junhyung oppa. 

"YOU TWO ARE TAKING THIS INCIDENT TOO DAMN FAR!" He yelled. He kicked a desk away which shocked me a bit.

Yoseob oppa was never the type to get violent. Also, he didn't get mad alot and when he does, he tries his best to keep it inside and not blow up.

"Yoseob.." Junhyung oppa tried to grab him but Yoseob oppa stepped back.

"How can you guys say you don't want each other as siblings?.." He looked at us with tears in his eyes. "I can't believe you two. One little mistake. One detention. Just one and you two are taking it too seriously.."

He looked at me. "You. Next time, behave and treat people with respect. Surpress your anger. Next time you're in detention, I will punish you."

I slowly nodded. Though Yoseob oppa was a cute and nice boy, I was still scared of him. Out of the whole world, I was scared of him and Junhyung oppa. When Yoseob oppa gets mad, he has no mercy and doesn't care.

He looked towards Junhyung oppa this time and pointed at him. "And you! Don't you ever dare say like that again! I know you care for our sister. Next time, say it to her more softly and not in a way as if you're taking sides."

Junhyung oppa slowly nodded.

"Now everything is fixed." Yoseob oppa walked over to Kikwang. "Next time you fight with my sister and throw a iceball at her, I'll force Junhyung hyung to strike you with lightning 100 times. You don't mind right Hyunseung?" Yoseob oppa turned towards Kikwang brother.

Hyunseung smirked. "Not at all." Kikwang hissed.

Doojoon walked over to Yoseob and patted his back. "Good job kid. You're mature now." He smiled at Yoseob oppa.

I looked towards the ground and sighed. Yoseob oppa walked over to me and gave me a hug. I happily returned the hug.

"I'm sorry Yoseob oppa.. I'm sorry.." I nuzzled my face into his neck.

He patted my back. "Don't worry. I forgive you."

Me and Yoseob oppa looked at Junhyung oppa with pouts on our faces. He rolled his eyes and walked over and joined the hug. I smiled. These are my boys. My family.

__________________________________________________________________

Decided to continue this story for my new unnie (:

You know who you are (;

Family love, always nice right unnie? (:

Comment and Subscribe!