Lies.

When Fire Meets Ice

I slowly dropped down to the ground, still holding onto Sehun's hand tightly. I stared at the old, dirty building in front of me. I felt my body start to shake and my body warm up. I heard a whimper and turned to see a pained expression on Sehun's face. I quickly let go of his hand.

"It burns.." He whispered, rubbing his hands together. I bowed in apology and turned back to look at the building. 

"Is something wrong?" I heard Sehun ask. I ignored him and continued to stare at the building.

The building in front of me now, is where my parents died. Remember when I told you that my parents died from a magic fight. Well, the magic fight took place in this building. How do I know? They died when I was about 8 years old and I ran here with my brothers after finding out my parents were fighting others. But we were too late. All the people were gone and the dead bodies of my parents remained. A memory suddenly played in my mind.

I sat beside my mothers weak body as she tightly held onto my hand.

"Jaehyun.." She whispered my name. I felt a small tear roll down my face. "Neh umma?" I asked.

She placed a hand on my chest. "This heart, keep it safe. Never let anyone have it."

I eagerly nodded.

"Also.. Be a good girl. Always be happy and take care of yourself." She whispered.

I nodded again.

She dropped her hand back to her side as a tear slid down her face. She weakly smiled.

"I love you my angel.." She whispered before her grip on my hand slowly faded and her body went limp.

"Hey. You're crying." I snapped out of the memory and turned towards Sehun.

I touched my face and he was right, tears were rolling down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away and nodded towards the building. 

"Let's go." I said. He nodded and we started walking towards the building. 

We walked inside. The building seemed as if it was an abandoned school actually. We walked down the hall, staying as quiet as possible. I held onto Sehun's shoulder as we walked down the hallway. Suddenly, loud footsteps could be heard in the other end. We looked closely and sure enough, tiny figures could be seen in the distant. I looked left and right to find a place to hide but there was nowhere. I pulled Sehun close to me and hid him behind me, holding his hand. They got closer and I noticed them to be the big guys who were with Jaemin. Soon, they were only a few feet away and I waited for them to run and attack but when they were pratically infront of us, they simply passed by us. I followed their movements with my eyes and looked at them oddly. Did they not see us?

I let go of Sehun as we both watched the two big guys walking away from us.

"Did they not see us?" Sehun whispered. I shrugged. We both continued to watch.

"Oh wait. I forgot something." We heard one of them say. They both turned around and they suddenly pointed at us. 

"Intruders!" They shouted and started running back towards us.

I quickly grabbed Sehuns hand and I started running farther into the building. I looked back to see that they were catching up. Once we got to the end of the hallway, we turned to the left and leaned against the wall. I tightly held onto Sehuns hand and looked at him, holding a finger to my lips. He nodded. I heard footsteps coming closer and I got a fire ball ready in my hand. The two guys turned to the left and was about a step away from us.

"Where did they go?" One of the guys said.

I threw the fireball at one of them and kicked the other one on the stomach. They both fell to the ground. I snapped my fingers and they both burned, turning into ashes. 

I let go of Sehuns hand and turned to look at him. "How could they not see us?" 

He made a thinking face for awhile until his eyes suddenly widened. 

"Could it be, my minor power?" He suddenly asked. He looked at me.

I looked at him, blinking my eyes. "What?" I don't get it..

He suddenly jumped up in joy. "My minor power~!" He chanted.

I grabbed him and stopped him from jumping.

"What do you mean?" 

He smiled. "My minor power activated. Actually, it's my birthday today. And I'm turning 9. When you turned 9, your minor power starts. Don't you listen in school?" He explained and crossed his arms.

"Do I look like the type of person who listens in school?" 

"Nope."

"Exactly."

But I do know about that. When I turned 9, that's when I started flying too. I looked at Sehun oddly. 

"But what is your minor power?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Isn't it obvious? It's invisiblity. If they couldn't see us, then it's obviously that. I guess it worked when we held hands. I was so worried they would see us that I held onto your hand so tightly and closed my eyes. Maybe that's when it worked." He said.

I nodded in understanding, making an 'o' with my mouth.

"Actually.. Invisibility is my ummas power too.. I probably got it from her?" He said.

So that's how she couldn't be seen. I nodded.

I held onto his hand again and started walking further into the hallway. When we got to the end, I looked to my right and saw a group of big guys chatting and standing in front of a large door. I quickly stepped back and hid behind the wall. I stuck my head out to look at them again. I moved back and looked at Sehun.

"There's probably 6 guards there. Do you think you can get us pass them somehow with your power?" I asked him. He nodded.

I held onto his hand as he took a deep breath. After 5 seconds, he exhaled and looked at me. I squeezed his hand and showed him a warm smile. He smiled and nodded. We turned the corner and started walking straight towards the group of guys. As planned, they couldn't see us. I smiled, mentally thanking Sehun. He squeezed my hand. I looked down at him. He gave me a smile and I returned it. We kept walking forward.

When we were in the middle of the group, we walked extra slower just in case. Suddenly, one of the guys threw a bottle our way and before Sehun could dodge it, it hit his leg, causing for him to fall and to let go of me. We were visible now. My eyes widened as Sehun fell to the ground.

"Hey!" One of the guys said and they all ran towards us. 

3 guys held onto me while 3 held Sehun up in the air. 

"Let me go!" Sehun shouted and struggled. Hard wind was suddenly occuring.

I growled and turned the 3 guys holding onto me into ash. I made fireball in my hand and was about to throw it at the other 3 when I suddenly felt pain in my hand. The fire balls blew away and I screamed in pain. Suddenly, pain could be felt in my head too. I fell down towards the ground, kneeling and holding my head. I screamed more. Then out of nowhere, something hard hit the back of my neck. I fell forward, looking up at Sehun. Everything was blurry.

"Yah!" I heard Sehuns voice yell. I looked forward and saw a person walking towards me.

Then everything turned black.

----

I groaned and opened my eyes. Everything was dark and blurry. I blinked my eyes a few times and everything looked clear. I looked around and saw that I was in a dark room, probably a classroom. I looked down and saw that I was off the ground. I looked up and saw that my arms were tied up and the ropes hung from the ceiling. I started shaking my arms around. I tried to burn the ropes but everytime I did, the ropes just turned yellow then turned to normal again after a few seconds.

"Burning the ropes won't work. They're made of something special." A voice said. A figure emerged from the dark corner of the room. 

"Jirae.." I whispered. She started walking towards me and stopped when she was in front of me.

"Hi.." She whispered.

I smiled. "I'm glad you're here! Help me out of this! We have to help the others." I started shaking around again.

Jirae shook her head and looked down towards the ground. "I can't. I'm sorry." 

I looked at her, eyes widened. "What? What do you mean?" 

"I'm not on your side. I'm on the bad side." She looked up with a serious expression on her face.

I glared at her. "What do you mean?! I thought we were best friends?!"

Suddenly, I heard laughter and clapping. The door slid open and Jaemin walked into the room. I stared at her with angry eyes.

"You actually think she's your best friend?" She asked as she stopped in front of me, standing beside Jirae.

"This girl," She pointed to Jirae. "was just trying to earn your trust. She was never your best friend! She works for ME. She was just lying to you. You're just another job for her." Jaemin smirked.

I looked at Jirae and saw her looking away. I felt a tear roll down my face. I looked down. She was the first person I ever trusted to be my best friend, and it was all just a lie.

"I'm sorry.." I heard someone whisper. I looked at Jirae and saw her sadly looking at me.

I glared at her as tears kept rolling down my cheeks. "I will never ing forgive you." I hissed.

Jaemin laughed and pushed Jirae down towards the ground.

"Good job loser. You did it. We have her." Jaemin clapped her hands.

"My brother. Where is he?" Jirae kneeled down and looked at Jaemin with pleading eyes.

Jaemin smirked. "He's dead."

Jiraes eyes widened and she stood up furiously.

"You lied! You didn't stick to the plan!" Jirae was about to grab Jaemin when 2 big guys grabbed her.

"Sorry." Jaemin smiled cutely and shrugged. 

Jirae glared at her. 

"Take her away." Jaemin ordered. The two big guys dragged Jirae away.

Before Jirae was fully out of the room, she yelled another apology towards me. I looked down.

"The world is just full of lies right? Just a bunch of bull." I heard Jaemin say before cold air hit me. I looked up and she was gone.

I looked down towards the ground again.

"You're right. This world is full of lies." I whispered as more tears fell down my face.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this chapter was long and detailed enough for you guys.

Comment? And since she wanted this, I'll grant it.

@Sanaah, Thank you for commenting and welcome! (:

And thank you to all the other subscribers and commentors. You guys motivate me to update so much.

(: