The One/ JB,OC (Bonus)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OK, so this is the bonus I promised you guys with :) I tried to write some cute moment XD Please tell me that I didn’t fail XD 

 

 

Hyeri entered Hannah’s room with a big smile over her face, expected to see her lying on the bed or reading a book. But she found her staring at the mirror in front of her. She looked upset and nervous at the same time.

“Hannah,” Hyeri closed the door as she approached her. “What are you doing?”

“Jaebum will visit me in an hour.” She said, turning to her best friend. “I look terrible.”

Hyeri smiled and reached for Hannah’ shoulder. She leaned as if she was examining her face. “I don’t see what you are talking about.”

“Hyeri,” Hannah shrugged and groaned. “I don’t even have hair. I look so ugly, I can’t let him see me like this.”

Hyeri chuckled, “Too late. He already did.” Hannah glared at her friend before sitting on her bed.

Hyeri reached for her hand inside her bag. She sat next to Hannah, still searching in her bag.

“Look at me.” Hyeri ordered, taking a light orange lipstick from her bag.

Hannah shook her head as her eyes were fixed of the lipstick that was approaching her. “No. No, this won’t work.”

Hyeri rolled her eyes and sighed, “Will you just listen to me?”

Hyeri applied some of the lipstick on Hannah’s lips as she reached for something else from her bag.  She took a blusher and splashed some powder over Hannah’s cheeks. She made it as light as she could for it to be simple and cute.

“Look at yourself now.” Hyeri smiled and Hannah walked again to the mirror. She smiled when she saw herself. The lipstick and blusher put some colors again on her face. It made her alive again.

“Thank you.” Hannah smiled, meeting her eyes with her friend though the mirror. “I look good.”

“You look amazing.” Hyeri corrected her. “And the last touch.”

She gave her a cloth, hair band. Hannah’s eyes widened when she saw it. She liked it too much, it was blue and had a flower shape on it.

Hannah looked at Hyeri her admiration turned into a frown as she shook her head. “No, I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter