Sick/ Jungkook, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG!! Jungkook looks so cute here >///<  

Wrapping tightly under the blanket, Jungkook shivered as he buried his face in the pillow. 

A hand dropped on his forehead, brushing his hair away from his sweating skin.

“He’s burning up.” Taehyung said. The worry filled his voice as he backed away from Jungkook, leaving some air for him to breathe.

“Let’s go to the hospital.” Namjoon said.

Jungkook shook his head and coughed. “I’m fine.”

“You aren’t fine, punk!” Jimin said. “You’ve been throwing up a minute ago and you’re saying you are fine. Crazy bastard.”

“Hey, guys. Just let him have some sleep.” Yoongi said, steering the guys out of the room. He looked at Namjoon and said, “Sleep in the living room today.”

“It seems like I have no other choice.” Namjoon sighed as he closed the room behind him, leaving sick Jungkook wrapped like Kimbap in his blanket.

 

~~

“He still doesn't answer you?” Your roommate asked, watching you staring down on your phone like a frozen stone.

You were staying like that over the small couch for more than two hours and a half.

“Hmm.” You hummed not moving an inch. She wondered how your body didn’t get stiff yet. “He didn’t sound good when he called me yesterday.”

“Maybe he’s just tired from traveling around the world. He just came yesterday.” She said. A leg was pressed on her chest as she applied nail polish over her toes. She blew over them, tucking strands of hair behind her ears. “Give him time don’t be a clingy girlfriend. He’s probably going to call you once he sleeps for a bit.”  

“It’s not like Jungkook.” You said, shaking your head. “He always calls me or ask to meet me when he comes back.”

“Aren’t you worrying too much?” She snapped, narrowing her eyes at you. “I bet he’s playing video games with Taehyung or reading comics while you are dying of worrying about him.”

You stared at her, mouth hung open. You thought what if she said was true. What if he forgot to call you while you were worried about him? What if he didn’t feel like calling you? Did he not miss you, like you missed him?

Your roommate sighed when she saw how you were staring at her, soullessly. Your eyes were wide open and not even blinking. “Hey, What I meant is, he is going to call you. Sooner or later. Chill up.”

“Right?” you said, eyes widened more as if you were ready to kill someone. “He’s going to call soon, right?”

She smiled and let out a nervous laughter as she nodded. “Probably.”

~~

“Let's go practice!” Jungkook said in a weak voice. The member’s eyes widened when they saw him out of the bed.

“Are you crazy?” Snapped Hoseok.

“What the hell are you doing here? Go back to bed!” Their manager snapped and the boys jumped in surprise since they didn’t see him coming in. “I called the company they are giving you a few days to rest.”

“What about us?” Jin asked, looking at the manger with puppy eyes.

“Well, everyone is going to go with their individual schedule.” The manger sighed, knowing that it would be hard for him.

“It’s vacation for me.” Yoongi said, spreading both arms over the couch’s back. “I feel bad for you, being sick Jungkook. But thank you for the free time.”

Jimin nudged Yoongi, giving him a look. “What?” Yoongi spat and Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, get back to bed.” Jimin said, approaching Jungkook and pushing him slightly back.

“I don’t want to.” Jungkook whined, shrugging his body. “I don’t like being in bed for too long.”

“Don’t act cute now.” Jimin snapped, slapping his arms.

“You don’t know how wonderful this is.” Yoongi sneered, shaking his head in disagreement.

“I’m not you hyung.” Jungkook shrugged again, but when the pain shot his head he winced.

“See. Let’s go in.” Taehyung said, letting Jungkook wrap his arms around his neck for support.

Taehyung settled Jungkook down on his bed as Jungkook put his head over the pillow and closed his eyes.  Jimin was standing at the doorway watching Taehyung pulling the cover over him.

Jungkook slid his hands under his pillow where he remembered leaving his phone. He kept on searching, but there was nothing.

“Where is my phone?” Jungkook hissed, and Jimin cleared his throat.

“With me.”

“Y/N called again?”

“Yes.”

Jungkook groaned, feeling sorry for you. He had been ignoring your calls because he knew that if you heard his voice you would know something was wrong. And he didn’t want you to get worried about him.

“I answered her call.” Jimin said, slowly.

“What?” Jungkook snapped. “Did you tell her?”

“No, I told her.” Taehyung said, feeling sorry too. “She needs to know.”

“Oh my god.” Jungkook groaned on his pillow. “I don’t want her to see me like this.”

Jungkook was throwing up every few hours that he was scared that you would feel disgusted by him. He was uncool, sick and weak. He didn’t want you to see him like this. No, never.

“She’s on her way.” Taehyung said, wrapping his arms over his chest. “I and Jimin are going to bring some food. Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung are going shopping and Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung would be in their studio so… There's no one to take care of you. She will do that.”

“Manger hyung can do it!”

“He has a family to go to.” Jimin said and Jungkook groaned again. She would come and he was worried that she would get sick too.

Jungkook switched his body to his side as he pulled the cover over his head. “I’ll sleep.”

“Don’t do something worried while we are away.” Taehyung warned and Jungkook snorted.

As if he could do anything in his condition even if he wants to.

“You are talking nonsense.” Jungkook said. His voice was muffled by the blanket over him.

“Let’s go.” That was the last thing Jungkook heard Jimin say before closing the door behind him. And before he fell into a deep sleep due to exhaustion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter