Once again/ Jungkook, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

She was different from most of the people.

Y/N didn't see the world with her own eyes, but with her own heart and viewed it through her photos.

Everything around her was like an artful photo, with color and motion in them, too important not to capture with her Nikon camera.

She once regretted not capturing something that made her heart flutter, her stomach knock. She wished she would see that...

Pushing the thought aside, Y/N smiled to herself, reaching for her cup of coffee that was beside her laptop that she was working on.

It's not like I will meet him again. She thought letting the coffee bean aroma awake her nervous system and her mind.

Two strangers who met up in unusual occasions, in a foreign country and then going their way quietly again. That's how life is

The cafe, Y/N was having her coffee in, was quiet with some relaxing music that let her work on her editing peacefully. Her favorite spot was always next to the window, where she could view the world through.

She looked at her laptop and smiled. Another couple of photos and she would be done.

Some more sips from her coffee and she would have to go back to her office to continue her work there. Y/N liked to work in the cafe more.

As she sipped her last amount of coffee, Y/N collected her stuff in her bag, getting ready to go.

Her heart skipped a beat and she thought that she stopped breathing for a second, when she felt someone looking at her outside the cafe.

In the crowd, between hundreds of people, thousands of people, those doe eyes, this nose, that jaw line, those lips, that face she could recognize him out of billion of people.

 

He was there, looking at her with the same wide eyes that she thought she probably looked at him with. But soon those eyes softened as he turned his body, making him look at her fully as he put his hands in his black leathered pants. He was wearing over it a white plain shirt under a dark jeans jacket, looking handsome as she remembered him.

Y/N didn't believe her eyes, she felt herself frozen under his warm gaze. She couldn't function that he was really here, standing in front of her, smiling. All that separated them was just a few stair steps and a road.

Grabbing her bag, she ran the downstairs of the cafe, out of its door. She was scared that when she went out, he would no longer be there. She was thinking of the most possible and fastest way to cross the road without waiting for the cars or without getting hit by them.

Once she made her way out of the cafe, her heart dropped when she no longer found him across the street.

He couldn't have left. Y/N thought, feeling tightening. Didn't he see me? But he smiled...

If anyone touched her at the moment, she could cry. She regretted the last time for letting him go, just like this.

Looking more carefully for him on the other side of the street, there was no one. A heavy sigh skipped , as she looked at her legs. She shouldn't have hoped for too much.

"Do I know you?" A voice said beside Y/N snapping her mind back to her.

She lifted her head, looking to her right, feeling her heart beat increasing in her chest cavity.

She didn't know whether to cry or to smile or to jump in his arms and hug from where he stood. But she remained still, eyes glittering under the sunlight, staring at him.

He smiled at her and she could see the sight of dimple from here and the way his nose always crunched whenever he smiled.

Finally finding her voice, Y/N smiled as she said the name she wanted to say so much. "Jungkook..."

"How have you been Y/N?"

 

~~

One year ago

Paris - January 12th

12:09 PM

Y/N never believed in love at first sight. The more stories she heard about it, the more she rolled her eyes. She just didn't believe what kind of stupid girl would fall in love with a complete stranger who she knew nothing about?

What if he turned out to be a bad guy, gangster or thief or a con artist? What if she ended up in trouble or had her heart broken? She couldn't understand them at all.

Living carefree, she chose a job that she would enjoy doing. Something she would wake up in the morning to do. So, she became a photographer, her camera was her best friend... And hot guys of course.

As a photographer Y/N had to travel a lot as a part of her job, capture people's life, see different stories: different reasons for pain and different reasons for happiness. She loved her job because she learned more about life from it.

Y/N was having her lunch in a restaurant near the hotel she was staying in, the camera beside her on the chair as she was eating alone. Always beside the window, where she could observe different lives.

At times like this she would miss her boyfriend of 2 years, she wished that he could come with her just once. Most of the times she was out of the country, in which she missed him a lot.

Y/N once asked him to come with her, but he refused, leaving her a bit sad and upset. They could spend an awesome time with each other, but he always said that she would be busy with work anyway and he couldn't take a break from his work either.

She called him an hour ago, but he didn't reply any of her calls or texts. He always did that when she was out of the country.

Whenever Y/N thought about this, she would get annoyed and upset. Frustrated, she stabbed the knife strongly into steak, cutting a little piece with good frown over her face. Stupid idiot!!

Y/N stopped cutting her steak when she glanced beside her outside the window and saw something that caught her attention, someone.

Y/N never believed in love at first sight, but when her eyes fell over him, her heart skipped a beat and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Beautiful, handsome, natural beauty. He had a profile she couldn't remember capturing it before, or came across to one as handsome as he was. No one had ever made her stomach flip like this --except for her boyfriend.

He was looking around him as if he was lost, or lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter