I Found you/ Ken

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go somewhere” ken said.

It was ken’s holiday after being busy for months. You were so happy that you could finally have some time with him.

" Where do you want to go Oppa !? " You asked excited.

 

" Let’s go to the beach" he said while linking his arm with yours.

"Yes, yes let’s go " you nodded excited, smiling like an idiot.He looked at you admiring your happy face.

" Are you that happy !? " He grinned.

" Yes " you nodded " the beach is my favorite place. We will have a lot of fun oppa" he patted your head and kissed your cheeks.

" Yeah I will make sure it will be fun " he winked cutely. You smiled shyly and hugged him.

 

On the day you decided to go to the beach, you were preparing the bags. You were going to stay at hotel near a beach for 3 days. You hoped for a healing holiday with Ken, to get rid of stress from working. You were excited it was your first holiday since you went out with ken.

 

" Have you finished Jagi !? " Ken hugged you from behind while you were putting the last thing on the bag.

" Yeah , I have finished " you turned and kissed his lip. He smiled. You pulled away so you could close the bags

" Wow you have put a lot of things haven’t you " ken frowned cutely . You raised an eyebrow and hit his arms playfully.

He was always joking around. Sometimes you were wondering if he was talking seriously or joking but you found it cute.

Ken placed the bag on the street in front of your house as he was waiting for something

" What are we waiting for !? " You asked confused. You thought he would get his car to go to the beach but he left it in the parking area.

" Taxi " he answered, looking at his right side and then left side.

"Why !? Where is your car !? "

" We are going to the beach by train " he smiled at you but you frowned." Why!?"

" I don’t know it is my first time taking the train"

"What !? " He chuckled " really !? " You nodded.

He warped his arm around your shoulder. ” Don’t worry! Oppa is with you it will be fun ” he pointed his thump at himself.You giggled hitting his stomach slightly. As he faked a sob, rubbing his stomach. He definitely was cute no one could deny that.

"Ajummanim " you taped ken’s shoulder who was still whining next to you. He stopped playing around when he saw what you were pointing at. The taxi has arrived.

 

He took the bags and put it at the back of the car. He opened the door for you as you got in. He made sure you were sitting comfortably, closing the door. He got in the passenger seat at the front next to the driver.

Ken was nice and kind. Many would mistake him as a play boy because of his playful character but he was a truly gentleman. You felt that you were the luckiest to have him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter