Cursed/ Mark&Jackson; Part 2

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

I was reading a book, ‘how to be an Archaeologist’ –since I was studying hard to become one, sitting on one of the benches and waiting for my professor to discuss my research. I was so into the book that I didn’t notice someone coming behind me.

“Y/N!!” A voice yelled behind me as a hand dropped on my shoulder. I jumped from my place screaming and turned. It was my professor also screaming like me, he was a tall man with a messy hair, wearing glasses and gray long coat.

“Yah!!” I screamed at him. “When will you grow up?”

“I scared you?” The professor asked.

“Scared me?” I snorted. “You almost stopped my heart”

“It’s your fault who told you to marry that guy.”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, “it’s mark and moreover, you are married and have a little cute kid”

“And you are my amazing and pretty student” he said, hugging me. I pulled away from him, patting my hair straightening it again and I could see him pouting from the corner of my eyes.

Let me introduce him simply, he’s my professor, Mr. Nail. I had known him since I entered the university, and I’m friends with his wife and his little daughter recognizes me as her aunt. Prof. Nail and Mark can’t get along with each other at all, once they are put in the same place a fire would start in the place, even prof. had cried when he knew that I would marry.

He’s the most childish and kindest person I had ever known. He took a great care of me and listens to me well. He was the supervisor of my master degree research. Since I can only see him at the university, I have had to go there even after my graduation.

“So how was your honeymoon?” He asked me smiling as he put his hand over my shoulder, leading me to his office.

“It was nice, because you weren’t there.”

“Oh! That hurts my feelings” he put his other hand over his chest and pretended to be hurt, I chuckled at his childishness.

“How’s your wife and your daughter?”

“They all miss you”

“I miss them too”

“What about me?”

“I miss you too Oppa” I said warping my hands around his waist for a small hug and let go afterward. Thankfully Mark wasn’t there.

 

***

 

You told your professor about the statue and how you bought it and how you couldn’t return the extra one back. He was so interested in your story. He loved everything about monuments and magic he was a great Archaeologist, who you wanted to be like in the future despite his believing in magic and freaky things. You just couldn’t believe in them.

“Can I see the statue’s picture?” your professor asked.

“You are lucky that I took a picture with it” you said as you took out your phone and showed him the picture

The prof. looked at the picture for about 2 minutes without a word as if he was about to recognize it.

“Do you know what it is?”

 “Not exactly but I saw it somewhere.” He nodded returning the phone to you. “You have a great taste”

“I know” you said smugly and returned the phone back.

After a while you and the prof. returned to your work, but the prof. mind went blank for a while as he was thinking about something else. It started to frustrate you so you slammed your hand on the desk and yelled.

“Oppa, can’t you concentrate just for 5 whole minutes” you snapped.

“Huh?!” he turned his head to you after it was fixed blankly over the desk. “Sorry, I was thinking about your statue it looks particular and I swear I saw it somewhere.” 

“Oppa, it’s just a stone Okay?!” you sighed. “Plus I had read and looked at more Archaeology books more than you did in your whole life and there was none that looked like it. Not even 1%”

“Maybe.”

“Not maybe I’m sure. Can we now continue?” You ran your hand over your face, you wanted to finish to return home as Mark promised you that he would take you to have a dinner out and actually you missed Mark and wanted to see him so soon.

***

 

Mark was running his hands over his face, looking at his reflection over the mirror. Wait! What’s going on why am I Jackson and why am I lying over there?

“Jackson are you okay?” JB put his hand over Jackson’s shoulder and Mark shivered and jumped slightly. Mark noticed the surprised look over JB face.

“Oh! Sorry JB I’m just tired.” He tried to act as Jackson act as he could, sighing slightly.

“Ah!” JB gave him a flashed smile and nodded. “Take some rest and try to wake hyung up, Sister In-law just talked and asked about him because he didn’t answer her calls”

Y/N!!

He glanced over the clock it was 10 o’clock, he was late for their dinner, he mentally face palmed himself. He looked back at JB and said, “Did you tell her about what had happened?”

“No”

“Good”

“What?!”

“I mean she would be worried to death right?” Mark explained and he found it hard to act just like his idiot friend.

“I will go then” JB said, leaving the room before closing the door behind him.

Oh God what’s going on right now?

Mark ruffled his hair and kicked a pillow that was over the ground. He approached his body and started to wake it up. When his eyes opened, the first thing that happened is his body running across the room, screaming in horror.

“What’s going on?” Jackson asked, terrified

“I don’t have any idea” Mark said calmly from outside, boiling from inside. He can’t even imagine that he was talking to his body.

“I want my body back” Jackson yelled

“And do you think I don’t want mine” Mark snapped.

“What should we do now?” Jackson said.

“I don’t know” Mark sighed and looked down at the ground his hands covering his face. “Anyway,” he looked up at his body again. “You need to go home”

“Home?!”

“You are me now remember and we have no choice but to act like each other.” Mark explained. “Y/N must be so angry now that I didn’t come home earlier, I promised her to take her to dinner.”

“So I’m supposed to be the married one now.”

“Since you’re in my body, yes you are” Mark said, “Let’s not tell anyone until we figure out what to do.”

“I understand.” Jackson said blankly. “So, I must go to Y/N now”

“Yup”

“And act like you.” Jackson said.

“That’s what I was saying”

“Even ….”

“Stop imagining too much, you will sleep in the guest room. I do it often when I’m so tired.” Mark said.

“What a couple.” Jackson said sarcastically.

“Jackson” Mark raised his eyebrow.

“Wow I look scary when I get angry.” Jackson said admiring his face, Mark then stood as if he was going to hit Jackson, he held his hands up and said “Okay, Okay I’m sorry. But what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to ask a freak”

***

 

Jackson opened the door of your house, wishing from all of his heart to find you asleep. It would be easier for him. He crept slowly inside and closed the door behind him, when suddenly he felt arms warping around his waist.

“I was waiting for you for so long.” You said, leaning your head on Mark’s back.

Jackson shivered and jumped slightly. He nervously pulled your hands away from around him. “Ah-ah I’m sorry, I’m late right?”

“So late, I didn’t even had dinner. I was waiting for you.” you whined, shifting your body from left to right in a cute way.

What’s with the agyeo? Jackson had been a friend with you for so long already but he had never seen your agyeo. You hated to do agyeo but when you were around Mark there was nothing you do but agyeo.

Jackson kept staring at you with amusement. You were wearing a tank top and shorts, which made him blush slightly, he looked away almost immediately, trying to save his friend’s properties.

“Is there something wrong?” You asked, holding your hands behind your back.

“N-No” he said, “I’m just tired I’m going to sleep.”

“A-ah!” your face dropped, there was something wrong with him definitely, Mark had never been the type to be late and never apologize sincerely. He had never rejected you before, you felt rejected. Is he that tired? “Have some sleep and let’s talk tomorrow.” You said smiling as you tip toed to kiss his cheeks but he took a step back. Now that’s weird. What have I done to deserve being treated like this?

“Yes, let’s talk tomorrow” Jackson nodded before heading to the guest room. Your mouth dropped, Mark slept there when he was too tired from practice, or you couldn’t sleep because of your work. You followed him to check if he needed anything since it looked like he was really tired “Are you going to sleep there?”

“Yeah” Jackson said nervously as he sat on edge of the bed.

“Do you need tea?”

“No”

“How do you feel? Are you that tired?”

“I’m fine” Jackson sighed. “Now if you could excuse yourself.” Ops that was mean. Sorry Y/N but I can’t explain anything now.

You raised an eyebrow and warped your arms over your chest. “Okay, Mark. I will leave. Sleep well” your chin clenched as you forced the words, not wanting to fight with Mark. It would be the first fight ever since you two were lovey-dovey 24/7. Idiot,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter