Shoot me, not/ Yongguk, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae <3 I hope he will get well soon :( My heart is breaking knowing that he is unwell. :( Get well soon my love.

 

A file was thrown in front of him over the table, making a thud as it landed right before him.

“Another mission.” Yongguk reached for the file, before opening it. “Who is it this time? A businessman? A dealer? Minister?”

“High schooler.” Himchan said, taking a seat before Yongguk.

Yongguk expression darkened and before he could see the profile, he threw away the file over the table again.

“Are you kidding me? Since when do we target kids?”

 

 

With a sly smile, Himchan slid the file in front of Yongguk again. “It’s not a kid. A third year, isn’t a kid anymore. They will soon be a college student and we target many of them before.”

“Himchan!!” Yongguk snapped in a warning voice.

They made a clear deal that they would not target any children or old people. It was a rule that they made before opening up this business which costed a lot of lost souls.

“Since when do we have weak hearts, Yongguk? Do you know how much she costs? We can’t mess up this one. Just end her”

Yongguk wasn’t sure if this was right at all. But it was his work. He killed people for money. They got paid for finishing up a particular target. Sliding the file once again between his fingers, Yongguk pulled out the paper which had all the information he needed to finish this mission smoothly.

Her profile said that she was another high schooler. Nothing was peculiar about her.

Name: Y/N

Age: 18 years old

Hobbies: Playing violin/drawing

She went to school every day, and sometimes hang out with her friends. Just like any high school. Her parents were both dead, which meant she lived alone. 

Why would anyone want to kill a kid like her?

But they have no right to ask about you ordered the work to be done. It was a privacy policy they had.

Looking at the photos that was attached to the file, she was so pretty, with large eyes like a deer. Her black hair fell down her shoulders, reaching her elbow. He noticed something strange about. Every single photo of her in his hand, she never smiled. There was so much sadness in her eyes, making Yongguk wonder more than he should about her life.

Clearing his throat, he knew the one bullet can end this deer's life. It was an easy one. “Why didn’t you send one of the boys?” Yongguk asked, before shifting his eyes up to look at Himchan.

“Because I like you. She really cost a lot. It’s all yours.” With a smirk, Himchan stood up, knowing that Yongguk never cared about who he was going to finish.

If someone was cold hearted, it would be Yongguk right after Youngjae and Jongup. Those three were known about how scary they could be and how they never made a second thought before pulling the trigger.

Yongguk didn’t know why he was worried about this one. It was the first time they target a high schooler. Even if she was legal, she still was a high schooler. 

“As long as the reward is good.” He told himself, before pulling his jacket and adjusting his gun inside his belt. It should be one bullet in the head and everything would be over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter