Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 4)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part four is here guys~ I hope you will enjoy it ^_^ 

His phone started to ring out of nowhere, so loud and annoying. Suga closed his eyes tightly, before opening them slowly. His vision was hazy as the pain shot in his head.

“Ouch!” Suga winced reached for his phone that was over the coffee table. “Hello.”

“I want to call you for once and not to find you busy or sleeping.” A familiar male voice started.

Suga could recognize his friend’s voice. His hand reached for his head as it clenched around his hair. He shouldn’t have had drunk when he had work early. “What time is it?”

“Lazy as always. How would I know?” He said a matter of fact. Probably the time there was different. Suga's eyes shifted to the lock over the wall and almost jumped from his sleeping position. It was eight thirty.

“Sh*t.” Suga cursed, stumbling to stand on his feet. He needed to get ready for work immediately. “What do you want?”

“Y/N.” He said and Suga froze in his place, his feet stuck to the floor as if there was a glue over it and his heart sank deeper.

“What about her?” Suga managed to say, shrugging all what he felt a second ago.

 

“Hey. You aren’t telling me?” Suga heard his friend whining like a kid. “I asked you for a favor. Did you do it or not?”

Suga sighed as he leaned on the wall, pain still throbbing in his head. A hand held his head as the other held the phone to his ear. “Well, I did. Not like what we planned, but I managed to get her work for us.”

“You are the coolest person, alive.”

Suga snickered, feeling sick. Maybe because of the alcohol from last night. Whatever the reason was the sickness was real. Suga cleared his throat once before saying. “Stop being noisy. Since when you are so noisy?”

“Try and stay with those guys for months and you will know.”

Suga smiled, knowing exactly what he was talking about. He once was with them after all. “I know.” Suga breathed. “You will come next week, won't you?”

“I hope so.” He said and Suga frowned.

“What do you mean?”

“Ah, don’t worry. I’m coming. It’s just I’m worried what would I do when I come back.”

“Do what’s right, man.” Suga said. “I don’t even know why I did this for you.”

“Because you have a good heart and like me a lot.”

Suga spat, annoyed with what he'd just heard. “I’m hanging up.” Hearing his friend’s laughter from the other side, Suga cut the line and shoved the phone in his Short’s pocket.

He noticed that he didn’t change his clothes and the he even had slept over the couch instead of his room. Closing his eyes tightly, Suga remembered everything from the other night. Him calling, you. Making you promise him to drink together, and sounding silly and drunk in front of you.

Even holding your hands.

Ruffling his hair, frustrated. Suga bumped his head backward on the wall behind, which increase the throbbing in his head.

He wasn’t the kind to get drunk easily, but when he did, he lost control over his mind and his heart would be the only thing that took domination over everything. All things he would resist from doing awake. He would do when he was drunk. The worst part was that he would remember every single thing he did.

He envied you for not being able to remember anything, after getting drunk.

“You lost your mind, Min Yoongi.” Suga shook his head. Knowing that he couldn’t be like this around her.

That this was so wrong, to be attracted to her like this.

 

~~

“Steal the contract.”

Tip's words still running in your mind. She called you again, after you sent suga home. She was confirmed by the information that Suga was really a famous blogger and photographer. Famous magazine asked him sometimes to work for them, but he preferred to be a freelancer

Even after Tip knew he was famous, popular and skillful, she still didn’t like the issue of the contract.

You told her about him calling you for a drink, and she was so angry about it, telling you that you had to destroy the contract before he would use you for things, you wouldn’t like to do. Like forcing you to do something horrible.

Actually, she thought that he would use you to kill someone, which sounded so ridiculous.

“Get the contract, you have to. He’s going to use you. I don’t trust him. I want the contract in front of me now.”

“Crazy woman.” You murmured to yourself, taking another shaking step forward toward your soon-to-be- end.

Tip was screaming in your ears the whole night that you had to comport with her and telling that you would get it for her. She didn’t leave you to sleep until you assured her that you would do what was possible to get her the contract.

Heart beating so fast against your ribs, you took a deep breath before you managed to reach your hands up and ring the bell.

The car’s key came in handy. As it would be the best excuse of why you would be at his door in this early in the morning. You were nervous and your throat dried up. To think that you came to steal something, made you feel worse.

After a few seconds, you reached your hand again for the bell, but it stayed hung an inch away, shaking. Maybe he’s still sleeping. You thought, remembering how drunk he was the other day, you hoped he wouldn’t open the door for you. He probably has a headache by now… wait! Why do I care?  

Your mind sent message to ring the bell again, when suddenly the door cracked open. You jumped in surprise, putting a hand over your heart.  

“Why did you open the door suddenly?” you shouted in shock, heart hammering in your chest.

“Should I knock over the door, before answering it?” Suga asked, eyebrows raised to the ceiling. His tone was filled with sarcasm. “Why are you so shocked? Looking like you came for a crime.”

“Crime?” you choked, eyes widened. Suga gave you a weird look and you cleared your throat, grinning. “What crime, you are talking about. I came for your key.” You reached out, the key for him.

“Why do you have it?” Suga scowled, snatching the key from your hand. His car must be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter