The Last Time/ Mark

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was walking aimlessly. He was lost in his thoughts. He had hurt you again and he hates himself for doing this. He was thinking of the fight he had with you a few days ago.

 

~

You and Mark went to a friend birthday party. You were all dressed up. You were so pretty. You entered the party, your arm was linking with Mark’s. Everyone was looking at you lovely.

After a little while you excused yourself and went to the bathroom. You fixed your make up. when you returned, your heart ached from the view in front of you.

There was a girl sitting beside Mark. They were laughing and smiling together. When she got his number. She kissed his cheeks and left. You pretended you saw nothing, faking a smile.You returned to your seat. Mark looked at you smiling.

" Darling you came ? " He smiled. You thought he had became professional in cheating on you that he wasn’t even nervous after taking her number.

" Yes, could you please remove the lipstick from your cheek" you frowned pointing at his cheek.

He naturally wiped his cheek quickly, looking back at you. You were already making your way out of the building. He jumped from his place, running after you.Before you could get a taxi he grabbed your wrist, Making you turn to him.

" It’s a misunderstood. You have got it wrong" he was taking his breath. Holding your wrist tightly.

" Misunderstood ? I have got it wrong ? " You asked half laughing. " You must be kidding me" You pulled your hand from his grip, but he quickly held it again.

" Let go "

" Hear me out first "

" Let go " you snapped. He got scared and let go of your hands when he saw the tears forming in your eyes. You stopped a taxi and then went home leaving Mark frozen in the street. He had promised himself after what happened before that he will never hurt you again. He will never make you cry again. When you arrived home.

You picked up your things and returned to your house that you used to live in before moving in with Mark. It wasn’t the first time. Mark had cheated on you before.

At that time you spent 3 months crying, not eating anything. You didn’t answer neither his call nor his message. He came everyday begging you to forgive him. Staying at your door for days without letting him in. It sometimes rained over him. Until you gave in and forgave him. And it didn’t take him less than months to cheat on you again.

You wondered why he was doing this to you, why he always broke your heart so easily. You wished you were at least still number one in his list.

~

He returned to earth again when he found himself in front of your house. He looked around himself confused of how did he got their. He was supposed to meet his friend. He hesitated to ring your door bell. He just stood there frozen. He closed his eyes. He imagined you at home, reading your favorite book in your room , smiling at him after he came from his work , hugging him tightly.

The tears started to form in his eyes as he decided to open his eyes. He knew better than anyone how important you were. He regretted doing this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter