One last song / Chanyeol, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Originally posted by lullabyun

 

 

Nervously, he looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn’t recognize himself. He was wearing a black suit, that made him look kind of nice for a big day like this. But he is used to wearing suits in music awards. What made him confused is the expression on his face. That guy he was looking at is not the same guy from ten years ago. This one looks more like an adult. The heavyweight could be seen on his shoulders. This guy in the mirror looked lost. They said everyone can be nervous at a moment like this.

Chanyeol, however, wasn’t sure if he was made the right decision by doing this.

A knock on the door snapped Chanyeol out of his own thoughts to the real life. There is nothing he could do now.

When the door slid open, Chanyeol’s face dropped in a big O shape. You were too beautiful that he couldn’t keep his eyes away from you. You were wearing a beautiful white dress that spread around you like flower petals. The dress was sleeveless, it should all the skin around your neck and your back. Your cheeks were too red, from the way he was looking at you. 

 

Chanyeol blinked as he gasped for air. He had never seen someone who was as beautiful as you were, or more beautiful than you.

“You are embarrassing me.” You said, looking at the ground as you entered his room while carrying the end of the dress so that you could walk. “What do you think?”

She asked and he felt the world spinning around. “Beautiful.” Another gasp skipped his mouth as he approached you. “So so beautiful Y/N”

“I knew you would be like this.” She blushed, looking away from him. But then she heard a sniff, making her snap her head towards him.

Chanyeol cleared his throat as he blinked the tears away.

“You are crying?”

“It is just because...” he cleared his throat again. “You are too beautiful, Y/N. I am really happy...”

Chanyeol was cut when two of his best friends, Baekhyun and Sehun, entered the room, following by your maid who gasped when she saw you inside.

“All three of you look away.” She screamed as she rushed toward you. “The groom can’t see the bride in the wedding dress before the actual event. It is bad luck.”

Chanyeol looked away, as both of his best friends turned their back to you. Chanyeol’s heart skipped a beat when he heard you chuckle and assuring your maid that it was alright.

“Alright, alright...” your chuckle was like a music in his ears. “I am going now. See you all later.”

“You look beautiful.” Baekhyun said, “I love you.”

“Shut up, idiot.” The maid snapped at him causing them all to laugh. All of them laughed except one who was more nervous than ever.

Chanyeol knew the moment you entered the room that he was indeed in trouble. He loved you way too much. He loved you since the first day you appeared in front of him like a wrecking ball. He still remembered that day as if it was yesterday.

 

10 years ago.

15: 23 - Seoul school of arts

 

“Suhoooo...”

Chanyeol stopped arm froze in the air before he could make another struck on his drums. He looked up towards the door that flew open making a loud thud on the wall.

A girl stood there.

Black hair that was tied up in a ponytail, your skirt was rolled up around your stomach so that it shortened the length of your skirt and your shirt’s sleeves were rolled up till your elbow. You looked like someone who was ready to fight.

You stopped for a second frowning. The room was empty except for this unknown person who was using the drums belonged to your brother’s band.

“Who are you?” You asked, defensive as you stormed into the music room. “Did you ask for permission before using the drums? What? Is everyone now in this school allowed to use the band’s instruments?”

“Calm down, Y/N.” Before you could any more step towards him, someone caught you from you collar from behind stopping you. You knew the voice too well to turn around. “He is the new kid, he joined the band.”

Suho looked at Chanyeol with an apological smile. “She is my sister. She likes to cause scenes.” At that moment, you nudged Suho hard in the ribs, causing him to back away in pain.

“New kid?” You repeated as you kept looking at the boy sitting behind the huge drums. Now that you gave it a better look, he was too handsome. He had long hair that touches his ears and covered his big, rounded eyes. You smiled at him embarrassed before gasping from the sudden pull.

Suho pulled you beside him as he glared at you. “What are you doing here?”

“I need your help.” You broke free from your brother’s grip as you tried hard to fake a polite smile. He raised an eyebrow and you regretted punching him a moment ago. He was going to refuse.

“I am busy.” Suho rejected you without even hearing what you want him to do. Typical brother.

You rolled your eyes, as you put your hands on your hips. “Fine. I will take the new kid then. You can help, right?”

Chanyeol gulped in surprise as you looked at him. “Me?”

“No, you can’t have him.”

“You don’t make a decision for him.” You sneered at your brother before looking at the new kid. “I am not taking no for an answer. What is your name?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter