The One/ JB, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC- Lee Hannah

_____________

After coming back from his Japanese tour, he was so excited and happy to see his girlfriend who he hadn't seen for weeks.

Entering the little apartment that they were living in together, Jaebum kept looking for her, Hannah. His beloved and lovely girl.

The house was seriously quiet, which was something unusual. At a time like this Hannah would be watching TV or having a ride on the orbit track or cooking in the kitchen.

He checked on the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom and the living room, but she was nowhere to be found.

Jaebum started to get worried. He made sure before coming that she knew about his arrival. He thought that she would always wait for him like she always done before. He imagined her beautiful smile as she welcomed him and her warm hug after the long gone.

Her voice didn't seem well, though. As if something had happened.

Getting himself more worried, he reached for his phone and called her. 

It didn't take him a second and the door opened, revealing an executed Hannah.

She looked up at Jaebum who seemed to be so worried. "Ah, hey! You are here."

"Where have you been? You made me worry." He said, approaching her.

"Sorry... I went out for a walk." She said, powerless.

"Are you okay?" Jaebum asked, reaching his hand for her cheeks but she turned around and walked passed him, to their room.

Jaebum was sure that there was something wrong. Hannah never acted like this before.

Was she angry because it took him so long to be back?

Hannah finished changing clothes quickly. She changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, something that made her comfortable. She headed to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for her and her boyfriend.

Her mind was clouded with a lot of things since she was thinking of something she wasn’t sure of doing. Something that would end up the remains of her happiness.

"Hey." Hands s around her waist, giving her a back hug, Jaebum rested his chin over her shoulder, enjoying her smell and the cooking smell. He kissed her shoulder slightly. "What are we going to eat?"

"The usual!" Hannah said coldly and Jaebum became sure that there was something off, but he tried to cheer her up in his way. He knew that they weren't around each other that much, due to his busy schedule. 

“What is the usual?” He asked, pulling her more in his chest, playfully.

“Jaebum, Please.” She slid his hands away from her waist, shocking him. “I need to cook.”

He pulled away as he turned her to look at him. He looked at her eyes for god knows how long until he opened his mouth when he noticed that she was avoiding his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

 Hannah shrugged his hands that were on her shoulders away, as she turned back to the food that she was making. Never answering him.

"Hannah, are you upset about something?" Jaebum asked warmly. He put a hand over Hannah's shoulder, which she shrugged it quickly.

"What’s wrong, Jagiya? Take with me, huh?" Jaebum approached again, turning her for the 2nd time to look at him. He wanted for her to open up. Hannah always kept her pain for herself and he wanted to help her out.

"You want to know what's wrong." Hannah said, looking at him with a blank expression.

"Yes, please. I hate seeing you ignoring me." He sighed.

"You will hate me soon enough anyway." Hannah said, avoiding his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's break up, Jaebum." Hannah finally said the words out that were like a heavy burden over her shoulder. She thought those words would ease her heart and her mind, but they only made it more painful for her. "It's not going to work between us anymore."

Jaebum's mouth hanged open. He couldn't believe that Hannah was breaking their relationship that had been for two years that easily. He gulped hard as his mind worked to find what went wrong.

"What?"

"You heard me, let's break up."

"Why?" He said, almost whispered. He felt his heart clenching in his chest. “I need a good reason for this because it makes nonsense. I’m not breaking up with you.”

“You will.” 

He looked up at Hannah to find the tears started to form in her eyes. He wanted to wipe them away quickly telling her not to cry that she had--

No, she didn't need him. That's why she was breaking up with him, right? 

"I'm sorry, Jaebum." Hannah choked on her words. "We aren't around each other that much... I know that I love you..."

"Then why?" Jaebum asked, eyes watering. "You love me so why do you want to break up?"

"Because I don't deserve you...” Hannah's voice raised. "I don't deserve your love, nor your warm heart... JB, I broke everything, I'm sorry."

Jeabum's heart almost stopped upon hearing his stage name from her. She was making her distance for real.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter