Sun Rise / Yongguk, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was three in the morning, when you heard your phone ringing beside you on the night stand. You had a long day at your work, a really long tiring day, for some prank night calls.  

Opening your tired and heavy eyes, you groaned shifting your body to the side, reaching for your phone, ready to snap at whoever was calling at an hour like this.

Without seeing who the caller was as you barely could open your eyes, you put the phone on your ears and sighed.

"You are sleeping?" A voice said from the other side, which you couldn't recognize as sleep was taking over you again.

"Whoever you are, you will get your kicked. I promise. Who the hell won't be asleep at a time like this?" You murmured, but frowned when you heard a soft chuckle from the other side.

"You are really a sleepyhead." The caller said, making you wonder who the hell he think he was, talking as if the both of you knew each other for years.

Lifting the phone from your ear, blink to clear your vision, you smiled and half laughed when you saw who the caller was and your voice changed 180 degrees, from annoyed to cheerful girlfriend mood on.

"Oh! Why are you calling now?" You said, softly.

"You sometimes freaks me out." He laughed and you whined, cutely.

"What is it?"

"Can you open the door?" He asked. "I'm freezing to death."

"You are outside." You exclaimed, kicking the blanket away from you as you ran downstairs to the front door, opening it.

 

Yongguk was standing, leaning on the wall, hand holding the phone and the other in his pocket. He was wearing a heavy coat and a black hat, covering his head and face.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You asked, smiling, happy that you got to see him.

He grinned at you, pulling you outside the house, closing the door behind you. "Let's go."

"Hey, Yah! What are you doing?" You were surprised when Yongguk pulled you to his car, making you get in, closing the door behind you. You were too shocked to protest, you were cold too, as you were wearing pyjamas and your slippers.

Yongguk opened the back seat's door, you glanced at him ready to ask for explanation when you saw him getting a small blanket and another jacket of his.

He handed them to you, before hopping in and closing the car door behind him, starting the engine.

"What's with all of this?" You asked, frowning, teeth chattering from the cold and Yongguk immediately switched the heater on.

"Yongguk! Answer me." Yongguk didn't act crazily. He always has a reason of what he was doing, but this sounded like the craziest ever.

Suddenly Yongguk's hand reached the back of your head as he pulled you toward him, pressing his lips on yours. Kissing you, swallowing all your questions and making you forget the cold, leaving you breathless.  

"You will know soon, sweetheart." He said, pecking your breathless hanged open mouth again. "I'm sorry to get you out of your warm bed."

"Better have a good reason."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter