Enemy Crush/ Zelo, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Rivalry, enmity, he was the most annoying person alive. The person who did nothing, but annoy you, was standing in front of you with a smug smirk. Junhong. You wanted to slap that smirk from over his beautiful face and kick him hard for making your heart fluttering whenever you saw him.

You hated him, Junhong was annoying, an enemy to you. The one who always destroyed everything you do. The one who took your popularity with his dancing style and stole the name of queen of dancing in your school from you, when he transferred to your school. Some kids in your school started to say that you couldn’t dance and that he was dancing way better than you.

He stole everything from you, even the first place in your class, which made you fall into the second place. How much you hated number two!

But still, when he looked at you and giving you his innocent smile, a strange feeling of some stupid butterflies felt in your stomach and your heart would skip a beat. He was making you frustrated with your own feelings.

“What? What do you want?” You spat, looking at him with an annoyed expression. Junhong called you to the backyard of school and suddenly, you found yourself alone with him. You didn’t know what he wanted from you, he just called you, saying that he wanted to tell you something.

And as a person who was filled with curiosity, you couldn’t not to go.

 

“We have things to settle.” He smirked, taking a step toward you.

You took a step backward, feeling your heart fluttering whenever he came near you, it’s always dangerous around him. This feeling is dangerous. You cleared your throat and wrapped your arms around your chest. “Go again. Make it fast, I don’t like being with you.”

“Really? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter