Care/ Jongup

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He fell on the ground as the door slammed shut before his eyes. The tears couldn’t come out of his eyes. He loved her so much, he loved her to the point that losing her hurt him so much, that the tears wouldn’t come out from the shock.

Are you coming home today?

You should come.

Just give me an hour from your time, I need you today.

Just today ok… Just today I promise I’ll not ask for anything else.

» OK

 

Han Ji Yeon had been texting, Jong up all the day and he never answered any of her calls or message and when he finally answered it was OK

She sighed looking at her phone. She was tired of looking at how short the message was and went to prepare a luxury diner for their 2nd anniversary.

While she was preparing she thought of all the two years she had been going out with Jong up. Not many months ago. Jong up asked her to live with him after they had finished their high school. He told her that he was serious about her and one day he would marry her and only her.

But he started to change after a couple of months from living with her.

Jong up started coming home late. He promised her a lot to go and watch a movie with her or having lunch out. She kept waiting for him but he always came two hours late or more.

Even though he would be late, she would welcome him warmly, smiling. But it hurt her that he became too tired to return her the same feeling.

Now he had been a week out, sleeping in the dorm after a big fight with her. When she called him, he would answer and end the call quickly because of his practice.

She missed him.

She wanted him back, even if she had to leave the house for him to be back as the same person he used to be.

He stopped showing his love and it scared her. She thought that he stopped loving her. That he regretted living with her. 

She loved him so much, but she couldn’t help the feeling inside her that Jong up started to neglect their relationship. He stopped trying to love her, to treasure her, to keep close to her.

After finishing the dinner, she covered it and sat on the couch watching TV. Waiting for Jong up.

After three hours of waiting, Jong up still hadn’t come. Ji yeon found her eyes being shut on their own. She tried hard to keep them opened but failed. She fall asleep. 

Ji Yeon woke up with the sound of the bird singing in the morning as the sun rays was playing on her face. She opened her heavy eyes. She rubbed them looking around her to find no one there. The food still in the table and no one touched it. She looked at her phone, it said seven in the morning. She checked for notifications, there was none, no calls, no messages, no group chat, nothing.

She sighed. He didn’t keep his promise. Her heart became heavier, it was getting hard to breath. She looked at the food painfully. She made the food he likes, still he didn’t come.

Despite not eating anything, she didn’t feel like eating anything. She put the food into plastic boxes and then to the fridge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter