Moonlight/ V, You (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Fun!

Fun wasn't in your dictionary at all.

All you cared about was studying and school work. How to graduate and do more studies and get PhD early.

And as you were scared to be all alone your whole life, you went into billions of blind dates to find a boyfriend. You were scared that studying would stop you for having a normal love relationship and you found it a chance whenever a relationship worked.

But none lasted for a long time. And they all found you selfish and do nothing in a relationship.

You were like any girl, wanted to find a boyfriend, got married and have family while continuing being successful women in work. But all your boyfriends, no one of them understood that. And accused you of not liking them.

No one really did love you. Or you just never loved them too. You thought love was just a word to express a relationship, you said it a lot but never felt it. The feeling that if you broke with that person your life wouldn't go on, you never thought so.  

This kind of fun was something new to you.

He told you to have fun and fun for you was to have a break from study to have a drink or a night talk with friends, or cuddling with boyfriend.

But this was new.

 

This kind of fun. The fun that you were having right now. With a cute boy who you just met today.

The music was changeable. It changed every 3 minutes with different beat yet he, amazingly, managed to rock it off with some moves that impressed you. It seemed to you like he was floating on air and not just dancing, despite the small area you both were dancing in. The place was so crowded and you tried to keep up with his moves.

Watching your dancing moves, he chuckled at your cuteness, giving you a look. "You don't dance?" He leaned and asked near your ear for you to hear him. His warm breath tickled your earlobe and his hands that were on your shoulder, sending tiny chills down your arm.

"I dance. Can't you see?" You said, pushing him off playfully as you did some messy dancing moves, he chuckled and you felt your cheeks redden. "You are just too good." You snorted and continued moving your body along the music.

"Am I?" He asked with a smirk, holding your hand and span you. You giggled.

"Why are you hitting on me?" You asked, smugly. The alcohol made it easier to say this kind of flirty words and actions. You even leaned over to him. "Do you find me pretty or cute?"

"Both." He shrugged, looking down at you with determining and serious eyes.

Something inside you twisted, but you shoved it off. You weren't going to fall into this kind of boys. He seemed aimless and just born to have fun. That wasn't even the problem, getting into another relationship, you thought you should take it slow and cautiously. For no more headaches. "You are such a bad boy, V" You said with a flirty smile.

"Everyone says that about me, but I don't understand why."

"You don't?" You exclaimed, surprised. Maybe it was just his personality. You found that fact way too cute. He nodded assuring you that he didn't find that in himself.

"For example, you are picking on me and I just broke up with my boyfriend. Like two hours ago" You laughed, explaining. "Do you find that normal?"

He nodded again and you gave him a weird look. "He broke up with you. You are free of him now. So what's wrong with this? Moreover, I just like you and I want to be your friend."

"You like me?" You rolled your eyes. "You really know how to flirt. I know you just feel sorry for me. I don't even know you, V."

Taehyung stopped dancing and you stopped as well. He looked at you and closed the gap between you, too. He leaned down near your ears and whispered, "then why don't we start to know each other?" He pulled away and pricked his eyebrow upward. "We can make good friends."

A heart beat skipped. You gulped down and nodded. You never had a friend with Taehyung's personality before.

He grinned at you and you held the urge to squeeze his face in your hands. He looked so cute, grinning at you with his rectangular shaped smile.

It was the most beautiful sight you had ever seen after the beach in the dark night. His smile came right next to the beautiful round moon.

 

~~

After an hour of dancing with Taehyung you felt all your body muscles aching. You were out of breath but you were happy. All your worries were forgotten and you felt alive. A new kind of energy engulfed you that you felt so high.

This was the first you felt so light, no worries about researches or a relationship with someone who seemed running away from you. Not even family problems. Nothing at all.

Maybe this wasn't the worst trip after all.

You told Taehyung that you got tired and were going back to your hotel room. To your surprise, he insisted on taking you there, telling you that you drank so much and that it was so dark already even though you didn't drink again after he stopped you, after the two of you started dancing crazily like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm really fine."

"Not working. I'm walking you there. The resort is so dark at this late time." The way he insisted on walking you there, made you feel special. A feeling you knew you shouldn't feel, since you just came to know him.

"Thank you." You thanked him and he smiled at you, taking you out of the club. Even though he had a really weird personality, he was a gentleman. It made your heart flutter        

 

To reach the hotel you had to pass through the beach. The air got colder and chillier. You felt it hitting your skin sobering you up. The sound of the waves still was like a music, like his playing.  

You glanced beside your left, Taehyung was walking calmly with his hands in his pockets. His profile from this was memorable, he had pointed straight nose and really sharp and well lined jaw. Not to mention how his skin looked so soft, making you wonder how it would feel.

You found it ironic that the man you were sure that your relationship with him would go on wasn't here and this guy who you just saw playing piano was with you without showing any kind of annoyance about your personality or the way you treated him.

"Thank you." You said, stopping your steps.

Taehyung stopped as well and turned, looking at you. "Huh?" He gave you clueless expression as if he hadn't heard you out.

You looked at the sky, the sea and the sand as you pointed down over it. "Can we take a break? I think I'm still a little drunk."

"Told you." Taehyung sighed, ruffling his hair and sat on the sand before you do, crossing his legs. "Have a seat. It's a little dusty but fine."

You chuckled, sitting as well, but instead of just sitting you lay flat on your back with a gasp, facing the dark sky, not minding if the sand got into your hair. Without another word you found Taehyung, lying flat next to you, his hands under his head, using them as a pillow.

"Wow." Taehyung exclaimed and pointed at the sky. You turned to see what amazed him so much. Your mouth dropped as well.

The sky was dark but filled with stars that looked like shining diamonds spreading over a black carpet and a very big rounded moon that didn't look so far away.

From your city, it was hard to see stars and the moon seemed to be far away. But here you felt like if you reached up you could touch the moon.

At the corner of your eyes, you saw Taehyung reaching his hands upward to the sky as if he was trying to collect them up. You chuckled.

"Don't laugh." He warned and you pressed your lips into a line suppressing your laughter. "They look so pretty. When I was young I loved sitting on the rooftop with my mom and we saw many stars like this. We even made a competition on who can collect more stars."

You liked the way his eyes brightened when he was talking about his mom. You could see how much he loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter