Fault of falling / Suho, You (Part 4)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door shutting close made Miya jump in surprise and Junmyeon to look behind him in confusion.

You were nowhere close in the living room anymore. Junmyeon turned and looked at Sehun, who nodded before walking out of the room.

“It seems your wife didn’t like me.” Miya pouted and whined like a little kid. She was his father’s partner’s daughter and his ex-fiancée before he decided to marry you. Miya had always been a little sister to him. She depended on him a lot and stuck with him since they were kids. He never saw her as a woman. Not even once.

“I don’t think so.” Junmyeon shook his head, knowing that you cared less about his life. “You should stay for dinner.” Junmyeon smiled, ruffling Miya’s hair. “Don’t go around kissing people. They would misunderstand.”

“I only kiss you.” She kicked the floor. Face red with embarrassment.

“Then stop. My wife will not like it. I also don’t like it.”

“You didn’t mind before.”

“I have a wife now.”

Miya’s face was red. Junmyeon could see the steam coming out of her ears like an angry anime character. She looked like one anyway, with that silky long hair, wide eyes, full lips and big s. Junmyeon felt sorry towards her. Even though he told her many times that he would never have feelings towards her, she still followed him everywhere. Until one day she told him to wait for her and moved to the USA to continue her studies.

“I know well why you married her. Papa has told me. Why do you act like you care about what she feels towards you?”

Junmyeon’s eyes hardened, scaring Miya. She took a step backward as Junmyeon took many steps towards her, stopping right where she could feel his breath on her skin. “Miya, I really care about you. But don’t open your mouth about this issue in this house. Understand? Or I will not forgive you.”

Frowning, Miya kicked the floor one more time before marching towards the door. “You eat dinner alone. I hate you.” She shouted before closing the door behind her.

Even though Miya was a couple of years younger than him, she acted like a little-spoiled child. Her father never told her no about anything she wanted. And that's how he became engaged with her when he was only ten. Because she told her dad she wanted to marry Junmyeon after he helped her with her homework and gave her a chocolate. They were kids, yet her wish was granted right away and she had become his fiancée since then.

Junmyeon exhaled slowly as he looked at the door you walked out through. Did it bother you when Miya kissed him? It probably bothered you.

Hand in his pants, he sighed again. He didn’t know how to be nice or kind. He didn’t know how to treat girls well and it kind of bothered him that you just left like this. More likely, he was scared it would put more walls between you and him.

Climbing the stairs to your room, Junmyeon found Sehun half bowing in the middle of the room. You were giving him your back, looking through the window instead. Your arms were wrapped around your chest as your fingers tapped, tapped and tapped nervously.

“Sehun, get out,” Junmyeon said as Sehun bowed at him before excusing himself through the door, closing it gently as he was gone.

You half turned and raised an eyebrow before, looking back through the window.

“She is like my little sister,” Junmyeon said. It sounded knew to him to explain his behavior.

“A little sister who kisses you.”

“She likes to kiss anyone. She even kissed Sehun before. No big deals.”

“No big deal?!” You snapped, turned to look at him. Your blood boiled more when he smiled at you. And that moment you felt so small. So ridiculous. Why did you even care? “Forget it. You can do anything. It is not like you are tied to me or anything. And it is not like you are cheating on someone you love. You don’t have to explain yourself. I will just act as if I didn’t see anything.”

“Are you jealous?” Junmyeon raised an eyebrow with a smirk that made your stupid heart skip a beat.

You huffed, giving him your back again. “As if. No way. Jealous? Don’t kid me.”

You in a breath when Junmyeon’s hand landed on your hips before snacking around your waist, resting chin on your shoulder.

Surprised, you tried to break free and remove his arm, but his grip was strong. “What’s wrong? Is it another mistake?”

“Just stay still like this.” He said, breathing in your scent. “You smell so nice.”

“Stop messing with my feelings, Junmyeon.” You said. Your heart was going crazy in your chest that you were scared he could hear it. Because you could feel your pulse in your veins. “I am not someone who can entertain you. If you want something like this, you should look for someone else. Maybe Miya would love to take that role.”

Junmyeon’s grip tightened, but he wasn’t hurting you. It was as if he wanted to say that he was there with you and the one he wanted in his arms was you. “You are cute when you are jealous.”

You could feel the smile in his breath that was so close to your ears. “Shut up!”

“Miya... She used to be my fiancée-“

Your heart dropped and your breath slowed.

“I don’t want to know” You cut him, but his lips that planted a soft kiss on your shoulder, made your heart Jump and you in a breath.

“You should know. You are my wife.” He said, so softly that you doubted you heard him right. “You have the right to know who is Miya and if something is going on between me and her -which there is not, she is really like my little sister- and you have the right to get jealous. You should care about me because I care about you and that’s why I am explaining this to you. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.”

“Junmyeon.”

He let go of you and turned you around to face him. The look on his face surprised you the most. Junmyeon never wore this soft face before. He had the eyes of a man in love.

“So, I don’t want you to worry.” He finished

You hesitated. You were scared to believe him and get hurt again. “Junmyeon, do you really mean it? Or did you drink so you don’t know what you are talking about?”

“I have never been soberer than this.” He smiled, taking in your hands. “Our marriage may have started in a wrong way, but let’s make it work between me and you. I found out that I really care about you, Y/N. I think I love you.”

“Are you...” you looked away from him, scared that you would be drawn in another lie. “... Saying this because I am pregnant? And you don’t have any other choices.”

“You have many doubts” He took your hands in his as he stares at them. His fingers running through every knuckle in your hands.

“You made me like this.”

“I thought you hated me.” He met your eyes and you froze for a second before nodding. “I was scared that you hated sleeping with me. And it is not lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter