Interest / LEO

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do you do when you take interest in someone?

Do you keep annoying them, so they will give you attention?

Do you approach them by being friends first?

Do you make a fool out of yourself?

Or do you just keep quiet and start to stalk them?

Interest? Like? Crush? First love? One sided love? Or true love?

LOVE???

A lot of questions that can’t be answered so far. You need to feel it but still you found the words can’t explain what you really feel. Fairy tales, dramas and movies aren’t real. But love is real. It may be with us. It may be fighting us.

You can talk about the feeling of other people, admiring the story of a lot of dramas or movies. But when it comes to your feelings, it becomes hard to explain, talk, express or even show them.

Yeah!!

It’s so hard that sometimes we need some help…

Taekwoon who didn’t show interest in anything, had finally became interested in something. Actually it was someone.  

 

Like any other day, Taekwoon went to school. He would see the same people who he saw every day, his dork friends, his teachers and classmates. He didn’t care much about them. When he went to the school, His friend hakyeon was running over to him. Greeting him with love.

Taekwoon didn’t even know why in the world he was a friend with him. Still he was grateful to him. Hakyeon may seemed the clingy type and annoying one but when taekwoon needed anything, he would be the first to help. If taekwoon mood was off, he would cheer him up.

“Taekwoon-ah~~” Hakyeon said as he put his arm over his shoulder in brotherly way. “How are you today?!”

“Fine” Taekwoon exhaled, pushing his friend’s arm from over his shoulders.

“Listen up, I heard there will be a transferred student coming to our school today” Hakyeon said, excited as he and taekwoon was heading to there class.

“I wish it would be a girl” Hakyeon now was smiling to himself as he was imagining a new girl in there class. “Beautiful one”

Taekwoon didn’t say anything. He didn’t give any interest in anything.

“As always our taekwoon doesn’t care”

“Yeah”

Hakyeon shook his head. His friend was hopeless.

They took their seats at the back, as the rest of the guys taekwoon knew started to talk about the new transferred. He leaned his head on the desk, putting the headphones on his ears, closing his eyes for some quiet time for himself

When the teacher entered the class, everyone returned to their places. And before Sanghyuk returned to his place he knocked on Taekwoon table for him to wake up. Taekwoon looked up to see the teacher was glaring at him. He took off his headphone and sat probably.

Bored what he was feeling.

“I think you all have heard already” The teacher said as the class said in one go “Yeah!”

“Is it a boy?!” One of the girls said.

“It will be a girl. I have a good feeling” A Boy said.

“You are only thinking of girls. You ert” A Girl said.

“See who is talking? Aren’t you only thinking of guys” They started to argue.

It became a mess in the class. Taekwoon looked through the window to the sky. It was better than a stupid argument in the class.

“BE QUIET ALL OF YOU” the teacher yelled. All the class startled and shut their mouths. “Good” The teacher coughed. He probably had hurt his throat. “Come in”

All the class get their eyes on the door waiting for the new student. Legs had appeared first. Girl’s legs. Boys started to get excited. Taekwoon looked at the door as well. A strange feeling started to get him. A feeling he had never known before. Maybe he felt it when someone talked about football or animals.

A Tall girl with small face was standing at the front of the class. Blood was running through her cheeks. Tall, black and straight hair was flicking over her shoulder nicely. Her body was nicely curved. She looked simple. Beautiful, was all he could think of. He took a deep breath. What was different about her that no other girls had?

A Girl that took taekwoon’s interest.

“Hello, everyone I’m—“She didn’t get to finish her sentence. A Bang sound was heard from the back of the class. Taekwoon was leaning on his side, holding his hands to reach something from the ground. His MP3.

The teacher glared at him.

“Mr. Jung please be quiet when your classmate is talking”

Taekwoon sighed and rolled his eyes. Not in front of her, was what he wanted to say.

The girl was taken aback. Taekwoon scared her.

“Miss Kim can you continue?!”

She smiled. “Yeah, I was saying that my name is Kim Hae Rin, Please take care of me” She bowed politely. Most of the guys had fallen for her look while most of the girls started to feel jealous.

“Your seat is at the back Miss Kim, Next to Mr. Jung”

“Thank you Mr. Lee” She bowed to her teacher and went to her desk.

“Hi, I am Kim Hae rin” She held her hands for a probable greeting with taekwoon. He was so shy to even look at her.

“Do you hate me Mr. Jung?!” she asked him.

No I don’t, was what he wanted to say. Suddenly he forgot how to say it.

In the right time Hakyeon was standing by her desk.

“Hi, don’t mind him he’s always like that” He received a glare from taekwoon.

“Really?!” She asked in amusement.

“Yeah” Hakyeon grinned awkwardly. “Hi, I am Cha Hakyeon” He held his hand to her she took them and shook them slightly greeting him.

“And he is?!” She asked pointing at taekwoon.

“Jung taekwoon” Taekwoon opened his mouth finally.

“Oh you can talk” She smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes and looked the other way. She chuckled in disbelieve and looked at hakyeon.

“Does he want to be friends or not?!” she snapped

“You’ll figure out how nice he is when you get to know him” He smiled at her.

“Binnie please give me your note book” Taekwoon asked Hongbin one of his best friends who was sitting in front of him. He looked cute asking for something, it amused her. Hearing his voice, made Hae Rin fall for it. He has charming voice. Calm and sweet

Hongbin handed him his note book. He took it and handed it to Hea Rin.

“What is this?!” She raised her eyebrow.

“I think it will help you” He said.

“Why are you giving me his note book? He probably needs it. And he gave it to you not me” she snorted.

He stood up suddenly and went out of the class.

“Seriously what’s with him?” She was so annoyed.

“I don’t mind you borrowing the note book” Hongbin gave her his dimple smile.

“Really?!”

“Yeah, actually Taekwoon hyung doesn’t have a note book. He just wanted to help you”

“Such a strange person” She said looking at the door.

“Really, it’s strange” Hakyeon said and hongbin nodded. They knew something was wrong with him.

At the lunch break, Taekwoon and his friends were having their lunches at the roof top. Wonshik and Hongbin were playing games on their mobile phones, sanghyuk was watching them. As taekwoon, hakyeon and jaehwan were talking.

“You looked like a jerk back there” Hakyeon said.

“Really?” Taekwoon said sadly. “I didn’t mean to though”

“We know but she don’t” Jaehwan said. Taekwoon sighed disappointedly.

“She’s pretty. Should I try to go out with her?!” Hakyeon joked laughing but stopped when he saw how taekwoon was looking at him. “Why?”

“Nothing, why did she transfer school?” taekwoon changed the subject.

“Kim Hae Rin, Was born in Seoul but lived most of her life in New York. She just came here a few weeks ago I heard it’s because of her father’s job” Wonshik said

“What does her father do?” Taekwoon asked interestingly.

“Businessman, he have a lot of stores” Wonshik said. “Are you interested in her or what?” He chuckled.

“She’s just…..Different” Taekwoon said blushing.

“If you like her, you should be a little nicer” Hakyeon said patting his friend’s shoulder. 

“I didn’t say that I like her” Taekwoon said looking away from his friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter