Taking care of you / Chen

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing?”

You picked up the phone to hear your boyfriend’s beloved voice. You smiled, feeling a little bit better. His voice always cheered you up and gave you strength.

Sniffing, you pulled the blanket more over your shoulder. “I’m lying down.” Even though you tried hard to hide it, but your voice came out husky and weak.

 

“What is wrong? Did you catch a cold?” Chen was concerned. His voice told you that he was worried about you.

Due to your rain performance the other day, you caught a flu and your temperature may have raised a few degrees and now you cancelled all your schedules and snuggled into your blanket.

“Yes. We had to perform in the rain and it was cold.” You shivered, remembering the cold rain and your revealing clothes. “My manager has an urgent event with her family and she couldn’t stay with me.”

“Are you okay?”

“No.” You said “I suddenly miss you, Oppa.”

“Are you that sick?” Chen’s voice became more worried and you heard a door shutting close from his side. “I’m coming over right now.”

“Are you?” You grinned as you started to fiddle with the blanket. Sometimes, you have thought what you had done to deserve such a great love of an amazing person like Chen.

“Of course. Your manager is not here and you are sick.” Chen said and you know how serious he was. He wasn’t trying to be lovely or sweet. It was his natural caring personality that was showing right now.

“Will it be okay? Do not you have to practice?”

“I can skip, today. Do you have a fever?”

“Yes, a few degrees highs, but I’m seriously fine.” As you said, you coughed and coughed. It was so sudden and now you could feel how sore your throat was.

“Is this your definition of being fine?” Even though, Chen wasn’t in front of you, you know he was rolling his eyes. The sound of a car engine starter sounded and you knew that in a few minutes Chen will be here. In front of you after not being able to see him for a whole two weeks due to your and his busy schedule. “Did you take your medicine?”

“Don’t worry. My manager gave me everything before leaving.” You smiled even though he couldn’t see you.

While waiting for Chen to arrive, you opened the TV and it happened to be a rerun of a music show award. You had never attended one, but you dreamed to attend them next year. As you watched each idol’s hard work and their amazing performance. Chen appeared on the TV looking serious as o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter