Troubled/ Jimin, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The doorbell rang and your best friend and roommate, AhRam, ran to the door before you could move from your place to open the door. 

She looked at you with exciting smile and you knew at that moment that she was expecting her boyfriend. 

She invited him to have dinner with the both of you. You told her that you could go home for today, but she insisted you should join them.

Opening the door, AhRam let a short scream of excitement, jumping into his arms, hugging him. You shook your head, finding them too cute to be real. You were glad that your best friend found someone whom she liked. A person who made her smile.  

 

 

Jimin kissed her cheeks before looking at you and smiled. You smiled back, ignoring the tingle in your heart. Being in love with the same guy whom your best friend was in love with was the hardest thing. You swore that you would push away any feeling remained for him.

“I cooked your favorite food.” AhRam said, linking her arms with his.

He looked at her, ruffling her hair. “I’m sure I will love it.”

“I helped her.” You bit your lips for the tongue slipped. You shouldn’t have said it and keep it a secret. Why were you acting like this?

“Then should I be worried? I trust her, not you.” Jimin said with a smirk and you rolled your eyes. Always mean to you. You wished you could kick him.

“She is a better cook than me.” AhRam defended you.

You half smiled, not expecting this. Having feelings for Jimin, always felt like a betrayal and here she was defending you. You didn’t deserve a friend like her.

“I doubt that.” Jimin smiled at AhRam.

At the moment, the doorbell rang, frightening both Jimin and AhRam. You chuckled, shaking your head before heading for the door.

“Are you expecting someone?” Ahram asked confused.

“Yeah.” You said, opening the door. In front of you, here he was the one who always comforted you. Jin handed you the flower that was in his hand and you accepted it with a smile.

You invited him that day, to save you. Technically, Ahram would be busy flirting with her boyfriend and it would be too awkward to be the third wheel yet ignoring how your heart ached. Jin knew about your feelings for Jimin and he knew how hard you were trying for your friend's happiness. “Thank you for coming.”

“Always your savior.” He pointed out and you nodded, agreeing. Jin always came to save you whenever you needed a help. He was the one you always rely on.

“Come in.” You stepped aside, the flower red in your hand. You smelled it, before putting it in the vase that was placed on the coffee table. Jin closed the door behind him and made his way to the living room.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Jimin asked, surprised.

“I was invited, too.” Jin smiled, before looking at your best friend. “It’s nice to meet you again, Ahram.”

Ahram didn’t answer him and looked away. She excused herself to the kitchen and you told the both to have a seat and followed your friend.

“Are you crazy, hyung?” Jimin hissed, once Ahram and you left the living room. “You should be here.”

“Why?” Jin asked, raising an eyebrow. “I’m Y/N’s friend.”

“But you know Ahram doesn’t like you. Did you forget what you did to her?” Jimin looked hard at .

“And what are you doing to her, Jimin? She thinks you like her.” Jin shot back at him. He couldn’t understand what Jimin were doing, but whatever he was doing it was good. “You are going to hurt both of them.”

“I like her.” Jimin defended, feeling uneasy.  

Narrowing his eyes, Jin sighed. “Just be careful, Jimin. I know who you really love.”

“Are you worried about Y/N? Or Ahram?”

Jin looked at the kitchen direction and sighed. He didn’t answer Jimin. He couldn’t find an answer at the moment, not now.

~~

“Why did you invite him?” Ahram asked. Her face was red from anger.

“I thought it would be awkward with Jimin and you and me together.”

“And it wouldn’t be awkward with him here? Are you joking with me?” She snapped at you. “I told you I have no problem with you being his friend, but away from me, please. I don’t want to see him.”

“You should forget, Ahram. Now you are with Jimin, right?”

“I forgot.” She defended, “but looking at him, makes me mad. I hate him, Y/N.”

“Just ignore him, okay?” You tried to calm her down. “He’s here for me. So enjoy your meal with Jimin and leave him to me.”

Ahram looked at you still angry, but you could tell she was trying to be convinced by your words. “You better do.”

“Don’t worry.” You nodded, patting her shoulder. “Let’s prepare the food now.”

She glared at you one more time before putting the food in the microwave. You smiled, watching her getting the plates out. She wouldn’t be mad for too long you knew that.

When the food was ready and everything was okay, everyone took a seat. Jimin sat next to Ahram and In front of you, while Jin next to you, opposite to Ahram who still refused to look at him.

Jimin elbowed her, snapping her from her thoughts and she looked at him surprised. “What? You need something?”

“You aren’t eating, Honey.” Jimin asked, glancing at Jin. “Do you want to exchange seats?”

“Yes, please.” Ahram and Jimin exchanged seats and once Ahram was sitting opposite to you, you kicked her leg, making her glare at you.

You gestured for her to smile and she glared more at you.

“So, how have you been Ahram?” Jin asked, breaking the awkward. You couldn’t believe he was brave enough to talk to her.

“As you see…” She started, her hand clenched on her fork. “I’m happy, thanks to someone, I’m living better now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter