Catch My Heart/ Jungkook, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“He’s Harmless.” You said, looking at the tall and good looking man before you. He was twisting your friend’s arms behind his back, holding him firmly and steadily in front of him. “Can you let him go now?”

The man let go of Yugyeom’s arms who Jumped behind you as he checked his reddened wrist. “I told you, man.” Yugyeom snapped.

“I’m sorry.” The man said in soldiery way. His hands beside his side, his back straightened. He looked in his mid-twenties, your age or even younger by a year or two.

“How come you are here?” you asked, looking outside to find another one was sitting at the end of the floor’s hall. “This is so suspicious.” What would the neighbor say about you now? The rumor would start and spread across the whole building.

“We are just obeying orders, sir.” The young officer said and you rolled your eyes at the word ‘sir’. The guy didn’t look strong enough, he had a hazy body and cute face. Why would they put someone like this and moreover, in front of your apartment. He seemed to also have slow brain.

“Don’t call me sir, I’m not your boss.” You said and then the officer blushed, embarrassed of his tongue slipping. “Who told you to scare my visitor? You should observe from far, right?”

“We didn’t scare anyone.” The officer said, eyes hard on Yugyeom. “He’s the one who started the attack. Are you sure that he’s fine? He looks dangerous.”

 

Your eyes widened, and turned to look at Yugyeom who gave you what? Look. “Why did you attack the officers, Yugyeom?”

Yugyeom’s eyes popped out as he scoffed, “Hey! You are the one who said ‘Do something’, remember?”

“Yeah, do something. Not attacking two officers.” You scowled and Yugyeom looked at you in disbelieve. Speechless, his mouth hung open to say something, but no words were coming out. You turned your head toward the officer and forced a smile at him. From the things you hated the most was having people closely around you, especially strange people.

“I’m sorry, officer…”

“Lee. Officer Lee.”

“Yeah, officer lee.” You smiled, “I think my friend and I mistake you for bad guys. You look scary by waiting outside of my house as if you are shark loaners.” You scratched the back of your neck nervously.

“Can you please, not stand here anymore? It’s really weird, I was scared a minute ago. Especially when no one told me about you.” Your mind flow to Jungkook. He told you with his killer eyes that they were tracking your phones, not putting two guys in front of your house.

The officer’s expression looked uncomfortable and uneasy. He shot a look at his friend and then looked back at you. “We are sorry for the trouble.” He bowed and you bowed back with hands shaking.

“No, no. I understand it’s your work. But please, not here.” Your expression twisted, giving him a hint that this made you uncomfortable.

“Yeah, we understand.” He bowed one last time and you closed the door when he walked away.

Yugyeom was already waiting inside, arms crossed around his chest and eyes hard on you. “What’s that?”

“I don’t know.” You shrugged, running a hand through your hair.

“Are they even policemen?”  

Your eyes widened at Yugyeom note. The fear crept into you, there was no sign that they were policemen. You didn’t even check their IDs. What if they were lying?

Biting your lips, you looked at Yugyeom and give him half a smile. Yugyeom could notice that you weren’t sure, yourself. “Are you serious?”

“I will check out. Just wait a minute” You grabbed your phone from your pocket and called someone. Yugyeom stood behind you, wondering who you were going to call.

After all those years, Yugyeom remained to be a good friend to you. He got your back all the time and really took care of you as if you were his sister. He was the one who suggested you to report what happened to the police station, because it sounded to be really dangerous.  

Coincidentally, he found out, as you kept it from him. He was the worrying type and you didn’t want to get him in your mess.

“Ah, Hi. It’s me.” You said, playing with the silver necklace around your neck. Yugyeom eyes narrowed when you started to blush all over the place. You swung your body from left to right and he knew that you were nervous. After 13 years of being your best friend, he knew you well.

“Did something happen?” Jungkook said, coldly–all business, through the phone, and you frowned a little. At least say hi back. You thought.

“I wanted to ask you something. Did you put two guys in front of my house, by any chance?” You asked, waiting for his answer.

“Yeah, why?”

“I sent them off.” You said. Jungkook’s breath filled the speakers as he sighed.

“I knew you would do that.” He said. You were about to protest and asking why he did that, but he spoke again. “I will take care of them. Do you want anything else?”

You became frustrated from the question. You felt like you had been pushed away. You wanted to talk more with him, coming out with any conversation. Actually, you found it a chance for you to finally talk to him, but he just was cutting the call off.

“Anything else?” he repeated with a sigh.

You shook your head, despite knowing that he wouldn’t be able to see it. “N-no.”

“Then, I will hang.”

“Wait–“ But he had already cut the line. You scoffed, looking at the phone in with narrowing eyes. “Who do you think you are?”

“Who’s that?”

You jumped slightly, forgetting completely that Yugyeom was standing behind you. You smiled at him nervously, putting your hands in your back pocket of your jeans.

“The inspector who’s responsible for the case.” You said, trying not to sound so nervous. You wanted to hide the fact that that inspector was Jungkook, Yugyeom wouldn’t be pleased to hear that.

“The inspector?” He asked again as if he didn’t believe you.

“Yeah.” You nodded.

“You sounded so friendly with him.” He left out a breath of laughter, sitting on the couch. Looking at him from this view, he looked handsome, more than normal. He was wearing a leather jacket,  over a white shirt dress and black jeans. His hair was a little messy for his own good. Looking at his outfit he must have been in the club.

You approached him, pulling him from his jacket and started to sniff him out. You were right, he smelled mixed of nice perfume that he always wore and alcohol. There was also some feminine perfume mixed with them, making you smirk.

He had pleased night

“Hey! Are you a dog?” He said, jumping to the back of the couch, standing awkwardly on it.

You backed away, shaking your head in disappointed, “Were you at the club?”

“Don’t change the subject, Y/N!”

Crap! He always caught you when you were trying to run away from a su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter