Rival Love/ Hyuk Part1

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was working well with you. Until he had appeared in your life.

You were popular and famous with your way in dancing. Everyone was admiring you. You had a lot of championships and won a lot of competition in dancing which made you the role model in dancing. Everyone respected you, the older and the Younger. You felt happy by living like this. You wouldn’t deny that you loved being the center of attention.   

 

Suddenly everything changed when he started to take the same classes as you. Just because he’s one of VIXX everyone gave him a lot of attention. It annoyed and frustrated you. Han SangHyuk just annoyed you, why on earth everyone started to ignore you as if you weren’t there, running to Hyuk whenever they saw him.

You went to your dancing class where you found Hyuk was already there. You rolled your eyes and went stretching, to warm up your body. Hyuk looked at you and smiled. He knew that you hated him. He acknowledged your talent, seeing you as his rival. But he didn’t hate you.

“How are you today?!” He went over to you, holding his hand to you to greet you.

“Better than you” You looked at his hand and smirked.

 He held his hand in front of his eyes, searching if there was something wrong with his hand. He smiled at the thought you ignored him, putting his hand in his pocket.

“So have you heard of the competition next month?!” He asked. You just ignored him. “It’s a couple dance” he continued.

“Are you asking me to dance with you?!” you smirked.

“Could you stop with that smirk?! I am older than you” he sighed, “Plus, we can’t choose our partner”.

“What are you talking about?!” You were confused

“This competition is different from what you are you used to be in” he explained. “They are going to divided us into partners”.

You sighed and continued your stretching. “Just pray we aren’t partners” he smiled and left you alone. After 15 minute the instructor came and greeted you. You bowed and the class started. You kept doing your best in dancing to get a compliment like before but all the compliments went to Hyuk. You glared at him and he shrugged, giving you a bright smile. It made you burning in jealous.Why it always had to be him. You thought.

At the end of the class, the instructor explained the competition to everyone. “So we are going to divide you into partners”. You were excited. But at the same time you wished that your partner wouldn’t be hyuk. You closed your eyes praying.

“________ And Han sanghyuk, you are partners “you cursed underneath your breath. It is ill-fate you thought.
Nightmare.

You raised your hand, the instructor nodded, giving you the permission to speak.

“If I want to change my partner what should I do?!” you snorted, your instructor glared at you and frowned.

“Look _______! You and Hyuk are the best dancer here. So don’t make it difficult for all of us, just because you don’t like your partner”. He scolded you “If you want to enter this competition, you should accept whoever is your partner”.

“I am sorry” you apologized, returning to your place. You were so frustrated, angry and upset. You felt like you could kill someone right now right here

“Ok, you can go now. The class has ended” He left.

You heard footsteps approaching you when you were bending, collecting your things in your bag. You glanced from the edge of your eyes, to see hyuk. You stretched yourself, taking your bag over your shoulder.

“Talk to you later, I don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter