Fault of falling / Suho, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rays fallen on your face woke you up. You frowned when the light hit your eyes, blinding you.

This morning you felt different. You felt completed and full as if something that was meant to be yours, is finally yours or that you finally had got completed.

You slightly opened your eyes as you shifted to the other side, knowing that he would be there. After six months of marriage, you were finally there. A tiny butterfly played in your stomach as you caught the sight of him sleeping, returning back all the memories of last night. 

You in his arms. Body tingled together in one. A movement under the white sheet. Sounds that you didn’t know you could make. The fresh memory made you blush madly. You hid your face trying to savor every tiny feeling you felt and every touch swept you away.

Junmyeon was finally yours.

Reaching your hand to touch his lips that showered you with kisses, Junmyeon shifted suddenly made you drew your hand away and just stare at him as he opened his eyes slowly, staring back at you.

You were expecting a smile, a morning kiss, a small chuckle or a hand running in your hair. You got nothing. Junmyeon just stared at you expressionless for a few seconds before exhaling slowly and cursing as he got out of the bed.

“Junmyeon.” You called behind him, half sat on the bed, but he didn’t turn to look at you and just walked to the bathroom without saying a word.

At that moment, the reality hit you hard. Who would be yours? Junmyeon? The guy who detested this marriage the most? The singing heart you had a few minutes ago had dried out and turned into ashes.

You cursed yourself for thinking that something could have changed. You cursed yourself for falling in love with the enemy first. In this war, you knew you were the loser. Now, you had to kill those feelings before killing you first.

Breakfast was ready when you got out of the bedroom. The cook and the maids never dared to look at you as you walked toward the table and took a seat. No one dared to meet eyes with the wife of a powerful drug lord and the daughter of a well-known businessman.

Junmyeon followed a few minutes later and the room was now filled with bodyguards, maids and the cook. They normally stood around if you needed anything.

Today’s morning was awkward. It is always silent or full of work-related talks, but this time the atmosphere was tensed. You kept glancing at Junmyeon studying his expression. He won’t meet your eyes, just kept eating his breakfast as if you weren’t on this table with him. Normally, he would look at you and ask you if you needed something. Despite having an unwanted marriage, Junmyeon and you started to get closer bit by bit. You started sharing stories, have a lot of talks and respect each other even if it was for a little while. You thought you got closer. You thought he was falling in love with you too. You were wrong.

Frustrated, having enough of all of this, you slap the table, result

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter