Chapter 2

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I got back from school I spent a lot of time milling around in the hotel lobby hoping that I would run into a certain someone. 

It didn't happen. 

After two hours I got tired of sitting there pretending that I was reading when really my eyes were trained on the door. And truthfully I was starting to feel like a stalker. My parents were both gone, busy,  today having been their first days back at work in korea. It was even more stressfull for dad because he was planning his campaign, soon the president would announce her recommendation of my dad for prime minister. Both had called and told me to order room service for dinner because they would be back late.

I sighed. It was time to pack it in.

Stake outs weren't as fun and exciting as they made them seem on cop shows. I took my book and went to the elevator. I was waiting behind an older couple for the elevator to reach the ground floor when someone's annoying gigling behind me made me curious. I glanced behind me quickly and I was met with the sight of Choi Yong Do with a girl, who looked older then him by the way,grasping on to his arm. I was speechless. Who the heck was this girl? An older sister?

No.

Nara had said he was an only child. His mom? No that couldn't be it either. Even though she looked older than him she didn't look old enough to be his mom. And the way she was plastered to him was definitely no motherly.

"Still stalking me?" He asked.

It was then that I realized that I was still starring at them. I was so embarrassed, but I refused to show it. "Uhhh hardly. I'm just going up to my room." He smirked. "School's been out for hours now. You still have your uniform on and your just now going to your room?" The girl he was with eyed me up and down.

"I just got here." I lied. "I was with someone after school." There take that! I turned around fully intending to ignore them. Once the elevator doors opened we all got on. I was at the back of the elevator near the older couple while Choi Young Do and the , I know not nice especially since I don't know her but I can't help it,  was at the front. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Where gonna go in the hot tub right." she said in an annoying whiny voice. Choi Yong Do didn't say anything. She leaned closer towards his ear. I guesse this was supposed to be a wisper but the whole elevator heard. "I don't have a swim suit but we can figure something out." I shuddered in disgust. Ok I was right. She's definitely a . I gritted my teeth in an effort to prevent myself from saying something I shouldn't.

Dad always warned me about that. He said I was too outspoken, that I needed to learn sometimes it was better to remain silent and observe. The older woman shook her head in dissaproval at Choi Young Do and his companion, so I wasn't the only one appaled. The older couples floor came leaving me alone with them. I was silently fuming. I couldn't wait for my floor to arrive. I tapped my feet on the floor rapidly and it was making a satisfiyingly annoying sound.

Eventually bag turned and said. "Can you stop that?" She asked. I smiled at her. Then continued tapping my feet. She glowered at me and turned back forward. "You should really be more selective of who you let stay in your hotel." She said to Young Do. I tapped my foot louder. It was either that or punch her. "Can't you do something about her. You do own this place?" Young Do sighed and turned around to face me. I gave him an angelic smile as I continued with the tapping. He just smirked at me. I expected him to say something but he just watched me ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter