Chapter 28

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Young Do

 

I was with mom in her store when I heard Ha Yeon's name on the TV. "Mom turn it up." I yelled to her. On the TV some guy was speaking.

"Yesterday Soo Ha Yeon was recovered safely. She has minor injuries and she is at home resting."

 

"Do you know who took her?" One of the reporters asked.

 

"I can't give out names but yes we know who it was. And the person and people responsible will be punished." He said.

 

"Is it true that she was found by classmates?" Another reporter asked.

 

Before the rep could answer another reported yelled. "I have a source that tells me Soo Ha Yeon was taken as a way to get revenge on Choi Young Do heir of Zeus empire. What is her relationship to him?"

 

This caused a flurry of new shouted questions.

 

 

"Soo Ha Yeon is classmates with Choi Young Do." The rep said. "But the important news is that Ha Yeon is safely at home and her family is glad she's back." The rep then walked of.

 

Mom came over to me and sat down. "You OK?"

 

I nodded.

 

 

The next day I debated on going to school or not. I wasn't in the mood. But ultimately I decided to go just so I could grill Congress boy on any information he had about Ha Yeon.

 

At school people in the halls kept looking at me and whispering as I walked past. Typical. Since that stupid press conference yesterday everyone was coming up with there own speculations. I walked towards my locker to put some stuff away before going to find congress boy. As I got closer I noticed a big crowd of people milling around. I sighed. I could never get a break with these idiots.

 

"Move." I said as I shoved people out of my way.

 

"He's here." I heard echoed through the crowd.

 

I finally broke through and got to my locker and standing right there was Soo Ha Yeon.

 

I was completely shocked. I never expected to see her in school. Not for a while. I froze standing there watching her. She fiddled with the strap on her backpack and my eyes locked on the white cast on her wrist. I then looked at the bruises on her face. They didn't look that bad but I was mad at the fact that they were there anyways.

 

She hesitated for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter