Chapter 24

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo Ha Yeon

 

I was sitting beside the door waiting for whoever that guy was to enter again. I didn't have time to wait around. I had to chance an escape. Otherwise I didn't know how long I would be here or how long before he hurt me.

 

I could hear the rustle of the door being unlocked and I stood up back against the wall. I was on the other side of the door so that when he entered he wouldn't see me. He walled in and stopped looking around wildly when he didn't see me on the bed. I lunged forward and pushed him out of my way and entered into the hallway. I ran left without thought. I didn't have time to debate on which was the best way to go. I could hear his footsteps pounding behind me. My heartbeat speed up with fear and adrenaline. I forced myself to pick up the pace as I came to a staircase. I ran down them jumping three stairs at a time. I was almost to the last couple of stairs when a force from behind me knocked me over. I threw my hands out in front of me in an instinctive attempt to break my fall.

 

I tumbled down the remaining stairs. My face smashed into the ground and my right wrist exploded in pain like it was on fire. Still I forced myself to get up. I could see the front door right there in front of me. I had to escape. I had too.

 

I stumbled for the door , but cried in dispair as my hair was yanked from behind and I came to a stop. I was swung around by my hair.

"You!" I said looking at him for the first time.

He smiled wickedly at me and smacked me in the face. "That's wasn't smart Ha Yeon."

 

I flinched at the blow. My face was already bruised from being hit with the shovel and then falling down the stairs. He grabbed my right wrist and I cried out in pain. "Ahhh let go." I called out. All that did was make him squezze my wrist tighter and I thought I might pass out.

 

"Shut up and come on."

 

He dragged me back up the stairs and I followed willingly just wanting him let go of me because the pain was unbearable.

 

Once back at the room he pushed me inside and slammed the door.

 

I laid down on the bed and cried from pain and helplessness.

 

 

 

Choi Young Do

 

Safely at my house where I knew no one was watching me and I wouldn't be overheard I called Sukchan.

 

"Oh Young Do! I haven't talked to you in a while."

 

"I need your help." I said imediatly.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I need you to track a private call that I received."

 

"I'll be right over with my stuff." He said hanging up.

 

I looked up to see congress boy looking around at the empty bottle of suju I still had on the table from last night. I couldn't sleep so I needed some help.

 

"Sit." I told him. Annoyed with watching him standing there studying everything around critically.

 

He sat down. "What did he say?"

 

"That he's on his way."

 

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the couch. I was exhausted, mentally. All I could think about was some bastard hurting Hayeon and it being all because of me. That was the worst thing, that if she hadn't of befriended me this would have never happened to her.

 

My phone in my pocket rang and I thought it was Sukchan here already. But when I looked down it was the private number again. I took a deep breath before answering.

"What?"

 

"How was your suffering?" He asked.

 

"What do you want me to do?" I countered with.

 

"That was a legitamet question. I want an answer. How was your suffering?"

 

I gritted my teeth and responded how he wanted me too. "Painful."

 

He laughed. "Thats not a staisfactory answer. It didn't sound sincere. Do you really care about her? Maybe I should..."

 

I interrupted him. "Its ing horrible. I'm going crazy. My mind is in a mental breakdown. My heart feels like its been shredded and all I can think about is getting her back. I've suffered. I am su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter