Chapter 4

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked into class and took my seat. As I was taking out the things I would need and placing them on my dask a pair of legs apeared. I looked up into the face of Choi Young Do the exact person I was trying to avoid. He wasn't even in this class so what was he doing here?

"Your not following me anymore." He said.

I shrugged.

"You don't want your apology?"

I snorted. It was a little to late for that, I didn't even remember that elevator incident. What I remember is the feeling of being left alone as he rode off without me. I avoided his eyes and straightned the books that didn't need to be straightned. Then I fiddled with the pen and penicl I had out. Anything to avoid looking at him. I peeked up at his face and I could tell he was getting angry. He had this unnatural smile. He reached out and knocked all of my things off the desk with a loud bang. I jumped in my seat eyes flying to him.

"That's better. Look at me when I'm talking to you." He said evenly, in a cold voice. I gulped. This was a side of him I hadn't seen. Nara was telling the truth when she said he was scary. I could easily see him bullying someone now. But that someone wouldn't be me. I stood up and pushed against his chest. He didn't budge but that wasn't the point.

"What the hell!?" I shouted.

"Your avoiding me." He said.

"I'm not avoiding you. I don't even know you."

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "So why haven't you been following me? I thought you were until I gave you an apology. Why haven't you been eating in the cafeteria?" I ignored his questions.

"Pick it up."

I pointed at my things on the floor.

He kicked my books.

I gasped. That . I wanted to scream. My face was getting red with anger. "Choi Young Do!" I screamed. He just smiled like he was enjoying this.

"Ok I get it. Your mad because I left you. Now get over it."

I didn't even know what to say to that. I gaped at him. And he still didn't apologize. I stomped my feet. Then deciding it wasn't even worth it I bent down and began gathering up my things. A hand reached out and collected some of them. I looked and saw Lee Sungyeol. I smiled at him. I was grateful that he was their to help.

Choi Young Do stepped on Sungyeol's hand. I gasped.

"Leave it." He told him.

Once Choi Young Do released Sungyeol's hand. He stood up angrily. "What's your problem man? Why are you bothering Ha Yeon."

Choi Young Do laughed. Then out of nowhere he punched him in the face knocking him to the ground. I sprang up.

"Young Doah. Stop it!"

He froze foot in mid swing heading for Sungyeol's stomach. He was looking straight at me.

"Stop." I said again. My heart was beating at a galloping pace. My eyes were watering and I was sure I was about to cry. He continued to look at me a moment longer before finally walking out of the class. Once he was gone I kneeled next to Sungyeol. "Are you ok?" He sat up. There was already blood coming from the edge of his mouth. "Im fine." All the other students gathered around us now. Truthfully I had forgoten they were even in the room. As Sungyeol began to get to his feet I grasped his arm and helped him up. "Do you need to go to the infirmary?" He shook his head. "No. Its fine." Another girl handed him a napkin. I felt so bad. He got hit only because he was trying to help me. "Its ok Ha Yeon. Im fine."

I didn't know what to do so I just finished gathering my things and went back to my seat. Sungyeol also went back to his. I watced the back of his head feeling like the worst person ever. When it wasn't even really my fault, it was Choi Young Do's. He didn't have to do any of the things he just did. There was no reason for it. As much as I wanted to deny Nara's claim, what she was saying made sense. I would have to really go out of my way to keep a distance from Choi Young Do.

 

During the middle of my next period an announcement was made from the principals secretary. "Can Choi Young Do, Soo Ha Yeon and Lee Sungyeol come to the pricipals office." My face turned red as all the heads in class turned to look at me. They all undoubtedly had heard about the events earlier in the day. I gathered my things into my bag and left the class. I was nervous and scared. I hope they didn't call my parents. I had never been in trouble at school before so didn't know what to expect.

Once I reached the doors to the principlas office I saw Choi Young Do arriving at the same moment. Great. Just great. I pushed past him without saying a word and entered the room. He was right behind me. Sungyeol was already there and sitting down head faced towrds the floor. "Sit down you two." The principal said. She had a no nonsense look on her face. "Now I've been made aware of an altercation between you three earlier in the day. Tell me what happened." No one spoke. Everything that happened wasn't mine or Sungyeol's fault but I was reluctant to speak up. As stupid as it sounds I didn't want to get Young Do in trouble. Even after he acted like a psycho, I didn't want to rat him out.

Sungyeol and Young Do were similarily quite. No one was speaking. The prinicipal sighed. "Ok I will just have to punish you all then. After school tomorrow detention. I won't call your parents..this time. But if anything envolving you three happens again they will be called in here. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said.

"Dismissed." She said simply.

I stood and quickly left the room. I didn't want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter