Chapter 9

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We rode along for atlest 20 minutes I was relaxed willing to go anywhere this boy wanted to take me. We pulld up outside a cute little flower shop. Young do cut the engine.

I scooted back so he could get off the bike.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I pulled the helmet off my head.

Then he reached out and smoothed some of the hair off of my face tucking it behind my ear. I in a deep breath holding it in not daring to breath and interupt this moment. He left his hand there cupping my cheek. He was looking at me with that same look again, like he was trying to figure something out. Like I was some great mystery he was puzzled over. "Young Doah." a woman called out.

The spell was broken.

He took his hand away and turned towards the woman who had came out of the flower shop. "Come in. It looks like its going to rain. Bring your friend." she turned to go back in the shop. I looked up at the sky. She was right. It had gotten darker as big dark clouds began to cover up the sun in the sky. I got off the bike and headed for the shop with Young Do by my side. I looked around and it was pretty and simple inside. It smelled heavenly. As I approached the table the woman was sitting at she smiled at me warmly. I smiled back. "Hi. Im Soo Ha Yeon." I said while bowing politely.

"I am Choi Young Do's mom."

I was shocked. I looked from her to Young Do. Why had he brought me here to see his mom? I swalowed in my suddenly dry throught. "Its nice to meet you." I said nervously. Why the heck was I nervous?

"Sit down please."

I quickly sat in the seat across from her. Young Do slouched down into the seat beside me.

"When I told you to come back later I didn't know your were going to bring a friend." she said smiling curiously at her son. He shrugged. "I didn't know I was going to bring her either." I kicked his foot under the table. "Yeah especially since you said you were taking me home not here." I looked over at his mom and quickly said. "Not that I didn't want to come here. It was just...unexpected."

She laughed. "Its ok. I understand. My son usually just does whatever he wants." I laughed. "That's true." He snorted.

"Says the girl who continued to follow me around even when I didn't want you to." I kicked his foot harder under the table. He grimaced. "Shut up." I muttered.

"I wasn't following him. He's joking."

I didn't want his mom to think I was stalking him, even though I was. And I don't want her to think im obsessed with him, even though I think I am.

She just laughed. "You two are cute. Are you his girlfriend?"

I felt my whole face flame up. I couldn't answer her question.

"No mom. Were...." he trailed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter