Chapter 11

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday and sunday I didn't go anywhere. Spending my days in my room. I figured it would give my parents some peace of mind after my little rebellion on friday. I was absolutely bored though. And more than that, I was missing Young Do. I wanted to go stake out the lobby hopping to see him again but I figured that wouldn't be a good idea in case one of my parents saw us together.

On sunday evening at dinner dad told me that on monday they would announce that he was the new prime minister and that on tuesday we would be moving into the official ressidence. "Make sure you remember to be here straight after school tuesday, no forgetting." Dad had told me sternly. I was a little dismayed that we would be leaving zeus hotel so soon. Now the only times I would see Young Do, would be at school, and their would be no excuse for him driving me home. I sighed as I gathered all my things into my bag and went downstairs to meet the driver outside the doors of the hotel.

Monday morning, the beginning of another week. 

The car came to a stop in front of the school and I got out walking in the direction of my locker. Nara was standing there waiting for me. "Hay." I said smiling at her. She smiled back. "what are you doing saturday?" I opened the locker and began transferring things from my bag. "Uhhh I don't know. Its monday. How would I have plans for saturday already?" she rolled her eyes. "Well don't make any plans then. Me you and two of my friends are going clubbing!" she clapped her hands and jumped in place a little.

"Where minors. They won't let us in."

Nara sighed again. "Oh Ha yeon, Ha yeon, Ha yeon, my goody two shoes friend. When you have money age doesn't matter." I closed my locker and leaned against it turning to face her. I wrinkled my nose. "I don't think so. With my luck ill get caught and it'll get back to my dad and everyone else and he'll be mad." I pushed off the lockers and walked down the hall.

"Besides he's already pissed at me for friday."

"Why what did you do on friday?"

"Yes. What did you do on friday?" Sungyeol asked as he appeared out of nowhere beside Nara. "That text you sent saying if my parents ask you were with me after school was strange. But the fact that almost immediately after my parents did ask if I was with you, was even stranger."

Nara looked at me wide grin spreading across her face. "Oh someone was out being naughty! Spill all the details."

I know my face was red because I was blushing. I tried to compose myself by prolonging having to answer by playing with my hair. I took the rubberband off my rist and tied my hair up into a bun. I looked over at sungyeol and Nara who were both watching me expectantly. We were now outside of my homeroom and I debated just running in without answering since neither of them was in my homeroom. But that would only be a temporary fix since I would have to see them at lunch.

"I was supposed to go to have lunch with mom and one of the congressmens wife and son at the country club, but I ended up going with..." I had to pause before saying his name. It felt like I was admitting to something just by saying I was with him. "Choi Young Do." I finally said, his name coming out quieter.

Nara gasped. "What were you guys doing?" she gasped again speaking before I could say anything. "Ohhh did your parents catch you and him.." she paused. "You know." Sungyeols eyes went wide in shock.

"No!" I shouted. Making heads in the hall turn to me. "No." I said quiter. "We went to his mothers shop and hung out...god. My parents were just mad because I didn't call them or anything and never showed up."

"Oh." Nara said in disappointment.

Oh god. The girl was upset because I didn't get caught doing ual things with Young Do. "So then why did you tell your parents you were with me?" Sungyeol asked. "My parents kind of, don't approve of him. They like you though...so." He nodded. Understanding settling in. His parents were probably a lot like mine. The bell rang so I waved bye to them and went to my seat. Suprisingly Choi Young Do was already there. As I sat down beside him he turned to me and said. "Look at you. Your a little rebel now. First detention, then not coming home. Now coming into homeroom late?" He said all this with a mock look of shock on his face. "Shut up. And i'm not late. I came in as the bell rang." "So did you get grounded?" I shook my head. "Nope. Just got interrogated, then lecturted at." He chuckled. "See. Told you everything would be fine." He leaned back in his seat and spread his long legs out in front of him. He always seemed like nothing fazed him, like he had everything figured out. I knew this couldn't be true though. He had to have pain over his father being in jail but held it inside. Like his mother said, he's closed off and doesn't like to show his emotions. I wondered if we were at the point in our friendship that I can ask personal questions like that. I wanted to know. I wanted to be the person he could talk to about anything instead of having to keep it all inside. I don't think he has a person like that in his life.

 

The day was dragging by for some reason. Every class was feeling longer than the last. Once I got back to the hotel after school today I would have to start throwing all of my clothes and personal items back into the suitcases in preparation for moving into our new house tomorrow. Throught lunch I played with my food not really having an appetite. I knew it was because I was dwelling on the fact that I soon would no longer be living in the same place as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter