Chapter 23

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Young Do

 

 

I was at my locker closing the door when congress boy appeared beside me. "I didnt think you were going to come to school today." He said.

It was either come to school where I might be able to get some distraction or stay home where I would only think about one thing and drive myself crazy. I shrugged on my backpack and faced him. "Any news?" I asked. He looked grim shaking his head no.

It had been five days now since Ha Yeon had gone missing. There was no ransom request, the police couldn't find any trace of her and where starting to fear the worst.

Rumors were spreading all over, some say she ran away, that she killed herself, she was pregnant with my kid so I sent her overseas, totally ridiculous rumors.

 

Nara walked down the hallway twords us. She looked like she hadn't slept again. Congress boy imediatly held on to her. "You need to sleep Nara." He told her.

"I know but every time I do I have horrible nightmares about Ha Yeon. People are always hurting her."

I walked away. I didn't want to hear about her dreams.

Every time I thought about someone hurting Ha Yeon, maybe right at this moment, I felt sick to my stomach and wanted to kill someone at the same time.

 

I went outside to the back of the school where the garden was and stood there. I don't think I've ever experienced this much anxiety in my life. The constant worrying and the fear of the unknown was what was getting to me.

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I sighed in exasperation. It was probably my mom. She had been calling me and coming over to check on me constantly these last five days. I know it was because she was concerned over my mental stability. I don't know how to react when I'm hurting and resort to self destructive behavior.

I took the phone out and looked at the display. The number was private

 

"Hello." I said.

There was no answer on the line and I was starting to think it was a prank call when someone said. "How does it feel to be helpless?"

 

"What?" I said confused still thinking that this was some type of joke.

 

"How is it feeling helpless? You dont know where your girlfriend is and you have no way of protecting her. So how does it feel Choi Young Do? How does it feel to be helpless?"

 

I tightened my grip on the phone and said angrily. "Hurt her and you're dead!"

 

The voice chuckled. "Your in no position to make threats. I have Soon Ha Yeon, so I have all the power over you now." He laughed again. "I really like this feeling."

 

His voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. I had to know him though, and he knew me. Knew that I was close to Ha Yeon so the best way to get to me was to take her. I tried to calm the raging anger I felt and not start yelling and and threatening this person only for them take it out on H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter