Chapter 16

Hold Me Tight [An Heirs Spinoff] EDITING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Ha Yeon

 

 

I put my hands up to my head and groaned. It felt like someone was inside my brain banging on drums. What was wrong with me?

I rolled over and snuggled deeper into the covers and pillows, there was no way I was getting up anytime soon, just laying here my body felt weighted down. I was so exhausted.

I inhaled deeply.

The covers and pillows smelt wonderful and familiar. But not the familiar smell of my own.

I sniffed again.

They smelt like Young Do.

I sat up quickly looking around. This was not my room. I was in Choi Young Do's room. In his bed!

I jumped up and out of the bed falling onto the floor with a loud thump.

Ouch that hurt.

 And now my head was ringing even harder.

I stayed where I was rubbing my temples not wanting to move because I was in too much pain.

The door to the room opened and Choi Young Do came rushing in. "What happened. Are you OK?"

I was looking up at him from on the floor trying to figure out how it was that I ended up waking up here in his room. I had no recollection at all.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

" I fell."

"OK, then why are you still on the floor?"

I shrugged. "It hurts to move."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to the side of the bed where I sat. He bent down and scooped me up into his arms and then dropped me down on the bed. It was all over too quick for me to enjoy to it. "Why are you causing me so much trouble?" He asked.

Me causing him trouble? Ha! He was the one causing me trouble. How dare he be so cute that I couldn't stop myself falling for him? And how dare he be so oblivious of the fact that I liked him and only concentrate on one girl? And he has the nerve to say I cause him trouble, what had I ever done to him?

"How do I cause you trouble? You're the one i should be saying that to."

He laughed aloud and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Do you not recall last night? And that's not even counting how you follow me around all the time."

 

I wanted to deny that I follow him around but couldn't because I do. But not all the time. And when I tried to ignore him he had a freakin tantrum, so I doubt me following him around was that problematic for him. But last night... I don't know about that. I wanted to know about last night, like how did I end up here?

"Speaking of last night what happened? I was with Nara. How did I end up here?"

He chuckled. "You really don't remember anything, this is unbelievable."

"What? Why? What happened?"

"Maybe you should be asking why I know you're wearing hello kitty ."

I gasped and looked down at myself. I still had all of my clothes on. My skirt tank top. Oh god what did we do last night? How could he know what I had on? Did we....? My face heating at all the imagery that I was coming up with. Me and Young Do together on this bed , bodies touching ...

 

He leaned down in front of me his face inches from mine. "My my my what are you thinking for your face to be so red?"

 

I squealed and pushed him away, grabbing the covers I pulled them up covering my face. Ughh freaking Choi Young Do. Why is he doing this to me? I could hear him laughing. I pulled the covers down to just below my eyes and glared at him. "What's the look for?" He asked still laughing.

"Stop laughing at me."

"I can't help it. You're just too adorably funny."

"What really happened last night?" I asked him.

 

He looked at me seriously. He was no longer joking around. That actually made me more nervous. What could I have possibly revealed to him? The last thing I remember clearly was drinking way too much because I saw him there with some girl. He pulled the covers down from covering half of my face. "Let me get you something to change into so you can wash up." He said thoughtfully. I was ready to swoon over how thoughtful he was being. I hadn't seen this side of him before when he had to go and ruin it by saying. "You stink. I'm gonna have to get new sheets." He walked over to the closet and pulled out one of his shirts and threw it over to me on the bed. "Here." He then began going through more stuff and finally came out with a pair of shorts. "These should fit. "

When he threw those over I looked at them and realized they were girl shorts.

"Why do you have girl shorts in your closet?",

He shrugged. "Some girl probably left them here."

Eww no thanks..

I threw them back at him. ,"I don't want them. Give me one of yours."

"They'll be too big. Just wear those."

"No." I said adamantly.

His eyes narrowed and he looked like he was going to keep trying to convince me when he sighed and turned back to the closet taking out a pair of his shorts. He walked over to the bed and held them out to me. I reached my hand out to take them from him when he pulled them out of reach. "Stop it Soo Ha Yeon, before its too late. All I'll do is hurt you. I'm too damaged." He dropped the shorts in the bed and left the room.

I sat there shell shocked. What exactly went on last night. Did I tell him about my feelings for him? For him to say what he just did I must have said something, or he just gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter